disability fraud, mail fraud...
残障诈骗 邮件诈骗
The longer they look, the more they'll find.
他们调查得越久 发现得就越多
What are you doing wearing my top?
你干嘛穿我的衣服
Pheromones. I'm borrowing them.
费洛蒙 我借用一下
Pheromones?
费洛蒙
It's the thing boys like about you.
就是男孩们喜欢你的原因
You mean tits?
你是说奶子
Think you might be a year or two off.
恐怕你还得等上一两年
What does Holly Herkimer have that I don't?
有什么是霍莉·哈克米尔有 而我没有的
Besides HPV?
除了乳突病毒吗
You get to dress up. It's going back, tomorrow.
你可以打扮 明天就还回去了
Put the top back. No more playing dress up, okay?
把衣服放回去 别玩换衣游戏了 行吗
Hymen stays intact.
处女膜原封不动
Ian.
伊恩
Come here, son.
过来 儿子
Daddy needs an alibi for a few months ago.
爸爸需要几个月前的不在场证明
Carl. And I can't.
我是卡尔 我没空
Bev said her moneymaker's on fire.
贝芙说她赚钱的家伙着"火"了
Bev?
贝芙
Son, I need your help.
儿子 我需要你帮忙
Not really in the mood to bail your ass out right now.
现在没心情帮你擦屁股
I got a problem.
我有麻烦了
Karen's pregnant.
凯伦怀孕了
What's Lip gonna do?
利普准备怎么办
He's the last person I thought would be that stupid.
真想不到他那种聪明人也会干出这种傻事
You really think the carpet bombing's necessary?
你有必要进行地毯式轰炸吗
Kev lied to me. I checked the team schedule
小凯对我撒谎了 我查过球队日程了
there was no game last night.
昨晚没比赛
And then this.
你看这个
"Warts to like..."
"肉瘤们 喜欢..."
Something...
什么啊
"I want to lick every inch of your body."
"我想舔遍你的每一寸肌肤"
That e's backwards.
那个E写倒了
I found that in Kev's pocket.
我在小凯的口袋里找到的
The anniversary of our first date is next week,
下周就是我们第一次约会的纪念日
and this is how he celebrates fucking an illiterate.
他就这么跟我庆祝 操了一个文盲
Cheating?
搞外遇
Probably that Michelle Maloney.
搞不好就是跟那个米歇尔·马隆尼
Tits like Katy Perry,
奶子有凯蒂·派瑞那么大
and her head hasn't been right since she started huffing butane.
自从吸入了丁烷之后 脑子就没清醒过
Don't jump to conclusions.
别这么快下结论
He makes most of his tips with flirts at the bar.
他的小费大多都来自在吧台跟人调情
Or Val Krinsky. Bitch spelled "Chicago"
要么是薇儿·昆斯基 那婊子在麦当劳
with an "S" on her McDonald's application.
招聘申请上把"芝加哥"写成了"吃加哥"
New dress?
新裙子
For the night.
只穿一个晚上
Oh. Tag gun?
吊牌枪借用一下
Broke. Carl used it on a possum.
坏了 卡尔用它来射负鼠
Just... tuck it. Old school.
那就塞进去 老式招数
Need heels. How high?
还要一双高跟鞋 多高
Something that can pass for wedding formal.
符合婚礼规格
And get me to the L without breaking an ankle.
走到轻轨又不至于会崴到脚
Prick's not coming to pick you up?
那人不来接你吗
Meeting him on the north side. North side?
我在城北见他 城北
He's under the impression I live on Lake Shore Drive.
他以为我住在湖滨大道
Mm, how'd he get that impression?
他怎么会那么想呢
I might have given him Adam's address.
我给了他亚当的住址
It sounded a lot better than the alternative.
听起来比我自己的窝体面多了
As long as you don't run into Adam.
只要你别遇到亚当就好
He's out of the country,
他在国外
raping some emerging market.
抢占什么新兴市场
Any chance moneybags airlifts you out of the ghetto?
那富佬能带你逃出贫民窟吗
More likely he's got a girl in every port.
他只是处处留情罢了
Piece of work.
太赞了
Kev'd never cheat on you.
小凯绝不会背叛你的
Go talk to him. Clear it up.
跟他谈谈 把事情弄清楚
That's the Gallagher sperm.
加拉格家的"种子"就是那样的
Ambitious, relentless
雄心万丈 坚持不懈
Everything we're not once we're born.
那些优良品质一旦我们生出来就没有了
Like heat seeking, baby making guided missiles.
就像热辐射自导的 造人导弹
Won't be long before the whole country's
要不了多久 整个国家就会被
nothing but Mexicans and Gallaghers.
墨西哥人和加拉格家族占领
Son... It's time we had the talk.
儿子 我们得谈谈那事了
Little late for that, huh?
太迟了吧 不是吗
Different talk. She gonna keep it?
不一样的对话 她要把孩子留下吗
Looks like it.
看起来是的
Big responsibility, being a parent.
为人父母 责任重大呀
Is that right?
是吗
That's what I'm trying to tell you.
那就是我想跟你说的
My philosophy. You got to let kids learn for themselves.
我的人生哲学就是 让孩子们自主学习
You mean, fend for themselves?
你是说让孩子们养活自己吧
You give a man a fish, you've fed him for a day.
授人以鱼 可供一日
Teach a man to fish, you've fed him for a lifetime.
授人以渔 可供一生
I raise fishermen.
我是授你们以渔
The best gift you can give:
你能赠予的最好礼物就是
Neglect.
忽略
Neglect fosters self reliance.
忽略才能培养自立
Now, do the right thing.
做出正确的选择吧
Split.
和她分开
Not our fault. She was careless.
不是我们的错 是她自己不小心
Now, I need an alibi for Eddie Jackson's murder.
我要你帮我做埃迪·杰克逊被杀那天的不在场证明
Why, did you kill him? No.
为什么 是你杀的吗 不是
Eddie's dead? Yep.
埃迪死了 是啊
Hey, does Karen know? You got to swear
凯伦知道吗 你得发誓说
we were on a camping trip, a long weekend in wisconsin.
我们当时去威斯康辛露营了 整个周末都在那儿
Hey, well, Ian, watch Liam.
伊恩 看着利亚姆
We were on a camping trip...
我们去露营了
Perjure myself? Yeah, that'll look great
要我做伪证 真好 那将是我
on my west point application.
西点申请书上的一大"亮"点啊
Try Mandy's dad.
去问问曼迪的老爸
I hear lying to cops is his specialty.
听说对警察撒谎是他的专长
Hiya, Phil.
早啊 菲尔
And one day the entire family will be reunited in the garden of eden.
总有一天 全家都会在伊甸园相聚的
Oh, like heaven?
你是说天堂吗
No, it's in Missouri.
不 在密苏里
Eden's got a lot of meth heads.
伊甸园可有不少瘾君子
So, um, they trip when you got pregnant?
你怀孕他们生气了吗
Oh, no, we've been trying for months.
没有啊 我们试了好几个月才怀上的
Really? My great grandpas beat me with a dustbuster.
真的吗 我曾祖父可是把我打得半死
Why would god make us physically ready
如果上帝不想我们要孩子
if he didn't want us to have children?
为何让我们生理成熟呢
True that.
说得没错
That's what my sister wives told me while they held me down.
其他妻子按着我的时候 就是那样对我说的
For Clyde, my husband.
方便我老公克莱德办事
They were right.
她们说得对
I it stopped hurting after the first couple dozen times.
十几二十次后就不疼了
And once you get past that
而且一旦你熬过
razor blade slicing you from the inside sensation,
好像有剃刀在你身体里绞的阶段后
you feel much closer to god.
你会感觉离上帝更近了点
Wait, they held you down?
什么 她们按住你
Clyde wanted to do it himself,
克莱德本想自己来的
but he was much too weak. Rheumatoid arthritis.
但是他太虚弱了 他患有有风湿性关节炎
I hope someone takes care of him.
我希望现在能有人照顾他
Don't you think Clyde deserves that? Uh, for sure.
你不觉得他值得被人照顾吗 应该吧
I would do it myself, but he's in prison.
我愿意亲力亲为 但是他现在在坐牢
Oh, my pap's in prison. Two aunts, six or seven uncles.
我老爸 还有两个阿姨和六七个叔叔都在坐牢
Jonah baby, what's the matter?
乔纳宝贝 你怎么啦
Hey, Jonah baby, what's the matter?
乔纳宝贝 怎么啦
Hey, baby.
嘿 宝贝儿
Hey, babe. Nice surprise. Had an idea.
宝贝儿 你怎么来了 我有个主意
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表