Don't wear white for a while. That sucks.
经期不要穿白色的衣服 不然就糟了
All right, will you keep my name on the list?
好的 有空缺随时找我
Thanks, Geraldo.
谢谢 杰拉尔多
Hello, my tribe.
早安 各位
Daddy! I'm gonna get my period soon.
爸爸 我就要来月经了
No time for that now, Debs.
我现在没空听这个 小黛
I fixed the Buick!
我把车修好了
It's good as new!
跟新的一样
Is, uh... is your mother upstairs?
你们老妈在楼上吗
Don't be getting her drunk
别给她喝酒
it only makes things worse.
那样情况只会更糟
It says depression is a symptom of menses.
网上说 抑郁是经期的症状
Debs, wipe the memory on the computer.
小黛 把电脑上的东西都格式化
Take it down to Mr. Sam's Pawnshop.
拿到山姆先生那里当掉
See how much you can get for it.
看看能当多少钱
What? No.
什么 不要
My X box, too? Everything.
我的游戏机呢 全都卖掉
Grammy bought us that stuff.
这些都是奶奶给我们买的
Yeah? Well, we have no money since Monica stole the Squirrel Fund,
那又怎样 莫妮卡把过冬基金都偷走了
and we need to eat!
我们要吃饭的
Is Lip coming home for Thanksgiving tomorrow?
利普明天回来过感恩节吗
I don't know.
不知道
Now, go. And when you get back, take the pool down
快点出门 回来的时候把泳池拆了
before it freezes and cracks.
免得里面结冰破掉
I don't know how!
我不知道怎么弄
You'll figure it out, it's not that hard.
试试就知道 没多难
Lip?
利普呢
Go.
快走
Monica, get up.
莫妮卡 快起来
We're going on a road trip.
我们出去转转
No. No. We're gonna go see Clayton.
不要 不要 我们去找克雷顿
Moni... No!
莫妮 不要
Back out of the rabbit hole.
别窝在这里了
Come on... Up!
快 起来
Up you go!
走着
I need your help.
我需要你帮忙
Remember, I told you my mother mailed all her money
记得吗 我对你说过我老妈死前
to my brothers before she died?
把所有钱都寄给我兄弟了
Frank, leave me alone.
弗兰克 别烦我
Well, that's my money.
那钱是我的
I deserve it.
是我应得的
I was with her on her death bed.
是我给她送的终
I paid the hospital bills
住院费是我付的
and made the funeral arrangements.
丧礼也是我打点的
A little ripe there.
都有点儿臭了
We better get you in the shower.
我要给你好好洗个澡
No, Frank, please...
不要 弗兰克 拜托
Honey, I need you to work your feminine wiles on Clayton.
亲爱的 我需要你对克雷顿施美人计
He's always had a woody for you.
他一直都对你有意思
What are you doing with her?
你要对她做什么
Getting her out of the house.
把她弄出这个屋子
D A little sunshine. A little vitamin D.
享受下阳光 补充点维他命
She needs to go back on her meds. I'm her husband.
她需要吃药 我是她老公
I think I know what's best.
我想我知道她最需要什么
Okay, you ready?
准备好了吗
You can't lie down in the shower.
洗澡的时候不能躺下
Also, you never use toilet paper on your dick after you take a piss.
尿完后不许拿厕纸擦你的小弟弟
You tap the end, let the drops fall off, flush.
甩干净就行 然后冲水
That's very fatherly. Is that really
还真有当爸的样子啊
what you want to tell your kid?
你真的就想对他说这些
Well, if it'll prevent him from being heckled
要是这些话能避免他
in the locker room by other guys, absolutely.
被人锁在衣帽间里 那当然了
Why'd the parents get you to make this stupid video anyway?
为什么那对父母要你录制这么白痴的视频
Oh, they didn't.
不是他们
I thought of it on my own.
我自己想出来的
I wanted to give my son some tools to survive.
我想传授我儿子一点生存的秘诀
Hi. I'm Mandy.
嗨 我是曼迪
I'm not your real mom.
我不是你亲妈
She didn't want anything to do with you.
她压根儿不想和你扯上任何关系
Look who's talking.
你还好意思说别人
Well, mine was barely a baby.
我肚子里的还算不上是个孩子
Like,eight cells or something.
只是细胞什么的
What are you doing?
你要干嘛
What does it look like I'm doing?
你觉得呢
Hey, come on, we need to finish the video.
不要闹了 我们得录完这个视频
Wouldn't it be cool if you're getting a blow job
你看我边给你舔鸡巴
and talking to your kid at the same time?
你边跟你孩子说话 会不会很爽呢
Yeah,I guess we can finish the video later.
好吧 那就待会儿再录
You know, this will be the third time we've been together.
这可是我们第三次上床了
Usually after the third time,
通常第三次之后
I either stop or we have to figure it out.
我要么就跟那人掰了要么就得确定关系
Figure it out? Yeah.
确定关系 没错
Like, what we're doing and stuff.
比如我们现在是什么关系之类的
Well, I thought we were just hanging out.
我还以为我们只是玩玩呢
Maybe we should stop.
那还是算了
N No, I don't want to stop.
不 不要停
So, uh, we're gonna figure it out and stuff?
所以你要跟我确定关系了吗
Absolutely.
当然
Yeah, coming.
好的 就来
Well, room service is getting hotter.
客房服务是越来越性感了
Is he here?
利普在吗
Uh, not at the moment, but yes.
他还住这儿 不过现在不在
He's been here for weeks now
他都已经在你这儿好几个星期了
why haven't you kicked him out like I said?
你怎么还没照我说的把他赶出去
Because I don't do everything you tell me to do.
因为不是你吩咐的每件事我都要做
Since when?
从什么时候开始的
How am I supposed to trust you
你这都不能信守诺言
if you don't keep your word?
还怎么指望我相信你
I never said I would kick him out; in fact,
我从来没答应你要赶他出去
I was doing you a favor by letting him stay here.
而且我让他留在这儿其实是在帮你
Really? Because you're such an upstanding citizen?
是吗 因为你是个良好市民吗
What do you have him doing? Stealing cars?
你又让他做什么了 偷车吗
Lip's a mess. He's upset about Karen.
利普现在一团糟 凯伦的事让他心烦意乱
Drinking like a fish.
经常酗酒
He'll be fine once he comes home.
他要是回家就没事了
Do you know anything about teenage boys?
你究竟懂不懂青春期男孩的想法
You can't give them ultimatums.
你不能给他们下最后通牒
Marco!
马科
Oh, my God. Here soon!
老天啊 他很快就到了
We pick up!
我们去接他
Yo, Marco, Marco.
喂 马科 马科
Uh, you are?
你快到了
Okay, yeah, we'll be right there.
好的 行 我们马上就到
Oh, hola, Fiona.
你好 菲奥娜
Listen, here's the thing, Fiona.
听着 菲奥娜 我的意思是
I want to be with you,
我想和你在一起
but I'm not one of those kids you can just boss around.
但我不像那些孩子一样任凭你使唤
I'm sorry, now I got to go pick up my wife's boyfriend.
抱歉 现在我得去接我老婆的男友了
How you doing there, Moni?
你还好吗 莫妮
You hanging in?
还撑得住吗
Just think,
想想看吧
in a few hours we're gonna be rich.
再过几小时我们就是有钱人了
How much you think we can soak him for?
你觉得我们可以讹他多少钱
Once you turn on your charm,
只要你施展一下魅力
we can get whatever we want from Clayton.
从克雷顿那里拿多少就拿多少
I know my Monica.
我了解我的莫妮卡
Get anything from a man.
可以从男人那里得到一切
Hell, you took my heart.
你不就偷走了我的心
Ah, money from Clayton will be easy.
从克雷顿那里弄点钱就更是轻而易举了
I can't, Frank.
我做不到 弗兰克
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表