I don't like praline!
我不爱吃果仁糖
Come on! No, I want mine!
别抢 不 我要我那个
Mom, I want... I... I'm your mother!
妈 我要 我是你妈
Oh, Jesus! Take 'em both, then!
上帝啊 都给你吃去吧
It's my truck.
这是我的卡车
It's not your truck.
这不是你的
It's traditional.
这是规矩
The driver gets a share, he's a partner.
司机也是同伙 也有分成的
Son...Don't flatter yourself.
儿子 别给自己脸上贴金了
Usually there's some kind of dollar amount per mile.
一般都会按行驶距离给钱的
Shut up and look for these two.
闭嘴 找找这两个孩子
You're kidnapping his kids?!
你要绑架他的孩子
Are you insane?!
你疯了吧
That's federal, that's a federal...
那是重罪 重罪啊
Keep your damn voice down.
你他妈小点声
Hold on.
等一下
How much money are we talking about?
他到底欠你多少钱
You okay?
你没事吧
You look kind of white.
你看起来脸色不太好
I think I... just stood up too fast.
可能是刚才站起来的太快了
Mom?
妈妈
Just give me a goddamn minute.
你他妈让我喘口气
You want some water or something?
你要水吗 或是别的什么
I'm gonna... I'm gonna go get you some water. No. No.
我去给你找点水喝 不用
Shit! Go get this refilled.
操 去给我买点这个
I'm gonna sit here and do some recon.
我先坐这儿侦察一下
Uh... What?
干嘛
I...I loaned Sheila the last of the cash.
我把最后一点钱借给希拉了
All my life, I waited for that phone call.
我这一辈子都在等一个电话
Peggy, he's not your son. There's been a mix up at the hospital.
"佩吉 当年医院弄错了 他不是你的儿子"
It never came.
可一直没等到
All right, let's see.
好啦 我看看
Oh, yeah, this is healing really nicely.
乳房愈合得很好
Very nicely.
非常好
I just need a sec with the doc. Those look very real.
我有两句话跟医生说 它们看起来挺真
Jesus. So sorry.
天呐 真对不起
Jesus, Frank.
天啊 弗兰克
I'm flattered you remembered my name, 'cause
我真荣幸你还记得我的名字 因为...
I didn't remember yours. So...
我都不记得你的大名了
time's up. I'm here for the money.
不多说了 我是来拿钱的
She gave me until tomorrow.
她给我的截止日期是明天
Well, I don't think you want to wait till then,
你应该不会想等到那会儿吧
cause she's about to kidnap your kids.
她正准备绑架你的孩子呢 '
Go Wolverines!
加油狼獾队[拉拉队口号]
Hey, hey, hey, don't you give me that look.
嘿嘿嘿 别那样看着我
Try growing up with her,
从小被她养大
coming home to that every day after school.
每天放学回家都要面对她
You think I'm joking?
你觉得我在开玩笑吗
She sent me out for chloroform and duct tape.
她让我出来是买麻醉剂和胶带的
Seriously, Doc,
说真的 医生
I don't think you know who you're dealing with here.
我觉得你可能还不太了解你的对手
No. I know exactly who I'm dealing with.
不 我很了解她
That's all I've got.
我现在只有七万五 75.
I've kept that and these fake passports in here
我把钱和假护照放这儿
in case she ever ratted me out for a reduced sentence.
以防她为了减刑把我供出来
But this puts an end to it.
但这事到此为止了
And if she ever comes near me or my family again,
如果她再企图接近我或我的家人
I'm going directly to the police.
我就直接去报警
You tell your mother that she better think long and hard,
你转告你妈 她最好想清楚
what we know about each other.
我们都知道对方些什么
Okay?
明白吗
You don't have to go someplace you don't want to.
如果你不想去 就别去了
I don't have a choice.
我没有选择的权利
I'm a ward of the state.
我是被政府监护的
Well, what happens if they send you back?
他们送你回去之后会怎样
They'll find me a husband.
她们会再给我找个丈夫
Clyde has a brother. A brother?
克莱德有一个弟弟 弟弟
How old is he?
他多大
Caleb's much younger.
卡莱布要年轻多了
maybe?
65左右吧 65
He's very nice.
他人很好
They're my family, Malik.
他们是我的家人 马利克
You're not a little kid anymore.
你已经不是个小孩子了
You're 14.
你都14岁了
You have to decide what's best for you and Jonah.
你应该自己决定 怎样对你和乔纳最好
Where'd you go, Philadelphia?
你去哪买药了 费城吗
I spotted the older girl.
我一直盯着那个姐姐呢
Nanny dropped her off in a stupid fucking Smart Car.
保姆开着辆小破车把她送来的
Piece of cake.
小菜一碟
Mama, I went back and talked to Pitts.
妈妈 我回去跟皮茨谈过了
You what? I'm trying to help!
你干嘛了 我在试图帮你
If you got caught, you'd die in prison.
再被逮到 你就要老死在监狱了
Here. $50,000. Take it.
来 拿着 这是五万块
And if you think it's right,
如果你觉得应该的话
you can give me a cut,
你可以分给我一点
but only if you think it's right.
当然前提是你觉得应该
You're amazing, Frank.
你真棒 弗兰克
I was gonna get 200,
我本来可以得到20万的
and you were able to talk him down to 50.
你竟然能让他只给5万
Well done, fruit of my loins.
干得真好 真是我的"好儿子"
Married?
他结婚了
Yeah, to some teenager from Brazil.
是啊 跟个巴西少女
She cute? Very.
她漂亮吗 很漂亮
Who's cute?
谁漂亮
Chicken in the bucket.
全家桶的鸡肉
Steve's back, married to some South American teenager.
史蒂夫回来了 还跟个南美少女结婚了
Really? So, what did Adam do?
真的吗 那亚当什么反应
Took off, left me there.
把我扔下 自己走了
Can't blame him.
也不能怪他
How's Ethel doing?
艾瑟尔怎么样了
She's in shock, I think. Poor thing.
被吓着了吧 可怜的孩子
Husband murdered in prison.
丈夫在监狱里被人杀了
Ooh. Who got murdered?
谁被杀了
Ethel's husband, Clyde. Cool.
艾瑟尔的丈夫 克莱德 酷
Kev thinks the State might send her back to that cult,
小凯觉得 既然她丈夫已经死了
now that her sclerotic husband is dead.
政府可能会把她送回邪教组织中
Grammy still here?
奶奶还住这吗
Uh uh. Left with Frank.
不 跟弗兰克走了
Somewhere in Chicago, a priest is being mugged.
芝加哥的某个牧师估计正被打劫呢
Lip, there's chicken.
利普 来吃鸡肉
Still?
还在闹矛盾?
What's that all about?
他们怎么了
Karen, I think.
因为凯伦的事吧
Will this summer ever end?
这个夏天真够漫长的
grand, huh?
只拿回5万块对吧 50
Not bad for a day's work.
只花了一天 还不错吧
Jesus! Mommy!
天呐 妈
Give me the rest of it.
把剩下的都给我
Oh, stop your squealing, you little baby.
闭上你的嘴 熊孩子
I barely broke the skin. Give me the rest of the money.
我根本没刺到肉 把剩下的都给我
Oh, Jesus! Take it!
我的神啊 拿去
What is this, another ten?
搞什么 只有十块
Is this all?
就这点吗
Oh, fuck!
噢 我操
I deserve something!
我也该分一杯羹啊
It's tradition! Is this all of it?
那是道上规矩 没了吗
Yes. Yes!
没了 真的
I'm bleeding all over Kevin's truck! Shit!
凯文的车都血流成河了 操
Oh, damn it to hell.
噢 我操
You got me going again.
血管都要让你气爆了
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表