*Time after time... *
*任时光流逝*
Stop it, please.
停下 拜托了
Me or Jody?
乔迪还是我
Both of you.
都给我停下
Please!
求你们了
Well...
好吧
you're looking very beautiful.
你看起来很美哦
I am not.
才怪
And no toenail polish is gonna fix it.
别指望涂个指甲油就让我变漂亮了
Everyone's beautiful on the inside.
每个人的内在都是美丽的
Way, way inside.
很深...很深的内在
Have the coroner cut me open when this is done
那等我挂掉 找个验尸官把我剖了
and see if that's true.
再看看我美不美吧
I need a drink.
我得喝一杯
Sorry I couldn't rustle up more drugs for you.
对不起 我没能多给你偷一些药过来
Shipment lands tonight. Can you ride it out?
今晚会到一批货 你还撑得住吗
At the Alibi, yes.
去艾莱伯酒吧喝点就撑得住
Sheila, get me three big envelopes and some stamps.
希拉 去给我找三个大信封和邮票
We're off to the Alibi.
我们这就去艾莱伯酒吧
I don't like to leave the house.
我不大喜欢出门
Well, suck it up.
忍着呗
You need to get me out of this morgue.
你必须带我离开这个停尸间
I owe you a drink, at the very least.
而且不管怎么说 我得请你喝一杯
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Sending cash to my sons.
给我的儿子们寄点儿钱
That will make Frank very happy.
弗兰克肯定会高兴惨了
Frank gets none.
弗兰克一毛钱都拿不到
That's what happens when you steal my drugs.
偷我的药 就是这个下场
Accretion onto a stationary black hole has been solved
只有在球面对称的假设条件下
analytically only under the assumption of spherical symmetry.
静止黑洞下的叠加问题才能够得到解决
Who used the Newtonian treatment of accretion?
那么是谁用到了牛顿的叠加定律呢
Who used the full general relativistic one?
又是谁用到了广义相对论的完整定义呢
It's in your textbooks.
你们的教材上都能找到答案
Anyone?
谁能回答一下
Mr. Gallagher?
加拉格先生
What?
干嘛
Do you know the answer?
你知道答案吗
Uh, I believe the answer to that question, um,
这个问题的答案嘛 ...
like the answer to most questions,
其实跟大多数问题的答案一样...
is fuck you.
就是操你妈
Anyone else?
还有谁能来回答一下吗
Newtonian accretion?
牛顿叠加定律
No, really, the answer is fuck you!
不 说真的 答案就是"操你妈"
Frank's at the Alibi.
弗兰克现在在艾莱伯酒吧
I got this. No, we got your back.
交给我吧 不 我们挺你
I know you do, but I got it.
我知道你们都撑我 但这事儿得我来
I hate rapists, too.
我也最恨强奸犯了
Okay, so get the next one.
那下次有强奸犯就交给你了
We're coming. Grab a mask.
不管 我们也要去 戴上面具
Miss Gallagher?
加拉格小姐吗
Yeah. Come on in.
是我 快请进
I didn't know if you remembered me.
我不知道你是否还记得我
Of course, Mr. Healey.
当然记得 希里老师
How are you?
最近好吗
Well, one more year till full pension,
还有一年就能拿到全额养老金啦
then it's taillights.
接着就等着入土了
Congrats.
恭喜
What's up?
你有什么事吗
Lip's been expelled.
利普被开除了
What?
什么
Threw a chair through a window.
用椅子把窗户给砸碎了
Come on. Expelled?
那也不至于开除嘛
Smoking dope in the bathroom,
卫生间里吸大麻
telling teachers to f off.
让老师滚远点儿
But I called around to a few friends.
但是我帮他找了点关系
I used to coach wrestling over at McKinley.
我在麦金利学校那边教过摔跤
They'll take him.
他们愿意接收他
But they won't put up with any of his smart ass stuff.
但他们绝不会接受他那种自以为是的态度
Thank you, Mr.H.
谢谢你 希老师
Don't let him screw it up, Fiona.
菲奥娜 别让他把自己给毁了
Why'd you quit drinking?
你为什么要戒酒呢
The first time I quit, I woke up one morning
我第一次戒酒是因为某一天早上我醒过来
after I'd slept with my best friend's fiance.
结果发现我和好哥们的未婚妻上床了
Felt really, really awful.
特别特别的愧疚
Bad hangover, huh?
糟糕的宿醉啊
Gin or Tequila?
喝的杜松子还是龙舌兰
Beer. Beer?
啤酒 啤酒也能醉
So I made a list of the top 50 stupidest things I'd ever done.
所以我列出了我做过的最愚蠢的50件事
All 50 were done drunk.
发现全是喝醉了干的
Took that as a sign.
我觉得那是个启示
Stop. Mail these.
停下 帮我把这些寄掉
Was that on purpose?
你是故意寻死吗
It was.
是的
Hey, it's Lip. Leave me a message.
"我是利普 有事留言"
Seriously, dude, seriously?
玩真的吗 老弟 有没有搞错
Explain this to me.
你给我好好解释清楚
Yes!
太棒了
Yeah! Yes!
哇 真是太棒了
Go, Carl!
卡尔 加油
Good job, buddy!
真是好样的
You got punked, punk, punked!
你真是逊毙了
All right, I got to go.
好了 我得走了
Jody.
乔迪
Tent time.
帐篷时间到
You give humanity a good name.
你真是个热心善良的好人
Peg.
佩吉
I need a pen.
拿支笔给我
According to Elizabeth Kubler Ross,
伊丽莎白·库伯勒罗斯的研究表明
there's five stages of death,
人的死亡分为五个阶段
and you're in the acceptance stage.
你现在所处的正是"接受死亡"的阶段
I was just trying to get hit by a bus
我只是想让那辆公交车把我撞死
so my family could sue the city.
这样我的家人就能起诉政府了
You're facing death with acceptance,
你现在能够坦然面对死亡
and that's good.
这是一件好事
Do you have a plastic bag?
你有塑料袋吗
Are you gonna be sick to your stomach?
你反胃吗
I need a plastic bag.
我需要一个塑料袋
Ziploc or garbage?
密封塑料袋还是垃圾袋呢
Anything will do. Okay, okay.
什么都行 好 行
Run up a couple blocks.
先跟他几个街区
I'm gonna come from behind.
我从后面走
I'll catch him in an alley and get it done.
我把他堵在巷子里 然后干掉他
Officer,
长官
Hands behind your back.
手背后
Does that violate my probation? Shut up!
我这算不算保释期再犯 闭嘴
Go into the light,
朝着那道光去吧
go into the light.
朝着那道光去吧
Go.
去吧
It's not working.
没用
Be brave.
勇敢点
I can't die looking at you.
我没办法盯着你寻死
Well, close your eyes.
闭上眼睛呗
It was too hot.
袋子里太热了
Hold my nose, suffocate me.
捏住我的鼻子 让我窒息
Really?
你确定吗
Yeah. Same idea as the bag,
是啊 跟塑料袋窒息一个原理
but it'll go quicker.
但这样死的更快
Well, should I wash my hands first?
要不要我先去洗个手呢
Just do it.
照做就行了
How's that?
感觉如何
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表