Better hit me again.
安东跟大家说了你干的好事
Antoine told us what you did.
我不过是给生病的朋友饥中送餐
I brought a hungry, sick friend her dinner.
你没有下限的手段 真是让人惊奇
It is amazing how low you're willing to go.
你难道没教训安东 他自己吃饱了
Did you lecture Antoine about getting loaded
而多蒂却在家饿得要死
while Dottie starved herself waiting for him?
你还真去她家了
You actually went over there?
喂饱饿妞 照顾病号♥
Feed the hungry, tend to the sick.
老子我说到做到
I'm walking the walk.
她没几天活头了 你到底图她什么
She's gonna die soon. Wh-what are you after?
房♥子 还是养老金
Her home? Her pension?
我可能爱上她了
I may love her.
我也说不清
I don't know.
时间会证明一切
Time will tell.
于是小批萨决定去寻找他的朋友
"And so the pizza decides to go look for his friends."
讲完了
"The end."
谁还想听故事
Who wants a bonus story?
我
Me!
故事叫做
This is called
菲奥娜不能说的秘密 高二 2006
"Fiona's thoughts, sophomore year, 2006."
我今天跟克雷格·海斯纳调情了
Flirted with Craig Heisner today.
他牛仔裤下的小屁屁看起来好销魂
His ass looked great in his jeans.
我打赌 他肯定能抱起我转上几圈
I bet he could really pick me up and throw me around.
我一整天都在幻想着他干得我死去活来
I thought about him doing me the rest of the day.
克雷格·海斯纳
Craig Heisner,
克雷格·海斯纳
Craig Heisner,
克雷格·海斯纳
Craig Heisner.
我忍♥不住想 要是我还没失贞该有多好
Part of me wishes I saved my virginity
那样的话克雷格·海斯纳就可以得到我的初
so Craig Heisner could be the one who pop my...
故事到此为止 孩子们
Story time's over, kids.
谁想去外面吹泡泡
Who wants to go outside and blow bubbles?
-我 -我们走
- Me! - Okay!
来 我们走
Come on, everybody. Come on.
你现在还想给克雷格·海斯纳吹♥萧♥吗
You still want to blow Craig Heisner?
你从哪儿弄来的
Where'd you get this?
楼梯底下
Under the stairs.
你的床垫为什么在这儿
Why is your mattress down here?
我总得找个地方睡觉吧
Need a place to sleep.
你不是有房♥间吗
You have a place to sleep.
把它搬回楼上去
Take it back upstairs.
以后凡是捡到别人的东西
And when you find something that isn't yours,
一律保持原样
keep it that way.
卡尔 你去哪儿
Carl. Where are you going?
我买♥♥了些水果硬糖
Got some hard candies.
柠檬味的 樱桃味的
Some lemon, and some cherry...
我的袋子都满了 维罗妮卡
My bag is almost full, Veronica.
好样的丹尼丝 你都买♥♥什么好东西了
Good, Denise. Did you get some good stuff?
我是说我的尿袋满了
No. My pee bag.
好吧 下站停车时我就给你换
Yeah, okay. I'll change it out at the next stop.
你就不能带我们去看看电影吗
Can't you take us to the movies
或者去打打保龄 混混印第安赌场
or bowling... or an Indian casino?
足疗所
Foot clinic!
有没有需要我扶着进去的
Who needs help walking in?
足疗所
无需预约
我知道你刚才只是想逗个乐子
I know you were just trying to be funny,
但个人隐私很重要
but privacy's important.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我也需要自己的房♥间
I need my own room, too.
个人隐私很重要
Privacy's important.
这样吧
Tell you what.
要不把货车清理干净 给你住一两个星期
How about we spruce up the van for you for a week or two?
-像野营那样 -没有帐篷哦
- Like camping? - Without a tent.
超赞
Awesome!
维罗妮卡
Veronica,
拜托 我们不能在公园里转转吗
please, couldn't we walk around the park?
我只收了活跃气氛和准时接送的钱
They only pay me to be upbeat and on time.
现在堵车呢
We're stopped in traffic.
让我们在断气之前再感受一下绿意吧
Let us touch some grass before we drop dead.
可是再不回去就要错过4点的饼干了
But they put out cookies at 4:00 back at the home.
我给你买♥♥一箱行不行 丹尼丝
I will buy you a case of cookies, Denise!
我倒成起刺儿的了
So now I'm the jerk.
拜托 就这一次 打破下常规
Oh, just for once let us go off schedule
让我们在值得游玩的地方玩一会
and excursion somewhere worth excursioning to.
今天天气很适合散步嘛
It is a great day for a walk.
-我们可以堆个雪天使 -当然
- We could make snow angels! - Sure!
就10分钟
Ten minutes.
谢谢
Thank you.
上帝爱你
God loves you.
他要是爱我
Yeah, if that were true,
就会把我造成美富白
he'd have made me white and rich.
多力多滋卖♥♥光了
They were out of the Cool Ranch.
估计是天热的
I think it's the heat.
哪能乘着凉 哪就有人去
People will go anywhere for relief, huh?
冰箱通风孔需要除尘
"Refrigerator vents need dusting and vacuuming."
清理排水沟
"Clean gutters."
把车♥库♥里的马蜂窝弄走
"Remove hornet's nest in garage."
把窗框刮干净 重漆一遍
"Scrape windows and repaint them."
-撕掉墙纸 -活还真多
- "Remove wallpaper." - Big list.
不干就走人
You can always just leave.
我♥干♥ 我♥干♥
No, no.
有活干总是好的
It's always good to have some tasks.
我给你买♥♥了瓶泡泡浴液
I brought you some bubble bath.
我知道楼上的浴室已经很久没用了
I know the upstairs bathroom was out of commission for a while,
怡人的泡泡浴可以 舒筋解乏
and a nice bath might be, you know, very relaxing.
弗兰克
Frank.
现在说这个太早了吧
It's a bit early, isn't it?
还没有人在凌晨两点半以前喊我睡觉呢
Nobody ever asks me to go to bed before 2:30 in the morning.
多蒂
Dottie.
我知道大家都管我叫面瘫女
I know everyone calls me Butterface.
我有什么办法
Nothing I can do about it.
只少现在没办法
Not now, anyway.
我去给你放洗澡水
Let me draw you a bath.
别想和我泡鸳鸯浴
You're not getting in with me.
你我二人同在艾莱柏酒吧混这么久
How is it that you and I both spent so much time at the Alibi,
怎么就没勾搭过呢
but we never hooked up?
作为面瘫女 唯一的好处就是
Only good thing about being a female butterface is
夜一深 男人们就会忽略我的脸蛋
I actually get better looking to men as the night goes on.
至于你嘛...
Whereas you...
至于我什么
Whereas I what?
慢着
W-wait.
你是说 我是面瘫男吗
Am I the male butterface?
好耶 哈利 好耶
Yay, Harry! Yay!
加油 哈利 加油
Go, Harry, go!
好耶 哈利
Yay, Harry!
哈利的魅力不减当年嘛
That Harry still has it, eh?
我喜欢哈利
Oh, I like Harry.
我也喜欢布鲁斯
I like Bruce, too.
还有托尼
And Tony.
请拿好 谢谢惠顾
There you go. Thank you.
今天赚大发了
We are crushing it.
时髦客未成年老不死 这些人的钱最好赚
Nothing pays like hipsters, minors and the elderly.
小维 你带这帮老骨头们每天来这转一圈
V, you got to start bringing those geezers around every day.
他们超爱吃糖
They love their sugar.
操 丹尼丝该注射胰岛素了
Shit. Denise needs her insulin shot.
爱你
Love you.
爱你
Love you.
-拜 利普 -拜拜
- Bye, Lip. - Byebye.
-你那有多少 -50左右吧
- What you got? - About 50.
如果女生对她的男人迟迟没有表示
If a chick, you know, she's taking it slow with a guy,
也不和他上♥床♥ 这是个什么意思
not sleeping with him, what do you think that means?
意思是你没得操了
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表