I don't want shit to do with that bitch anymore.
我他妈再也受不了那个婊子了
Especially now that her snatch is on
尤其是现在 她享受了弗兰克那根
that nasty old Irish cock of Frank's.
下流的爱尔兰老鸡巴的抽插
Pass.
受够了
You don't love her?
你不爱她了吗
Love ain't got nothing to do with it.
这和爱没有关系
Living with Monica was like living with a black hole.
莫妮卡就像我身边的黑洞
Drained my spirit and my bank account.
她耗光了我的精气神和银行存款
Bitch spent all my money on meditation retreats
那个婊子拿我的钱去禅修
and unfinished, half assed home renovations!
把房子装修得乱七八糟 花得一干二净
Thank the good Lord Frank showed up when he did.
谢天谢地弗兰克适时出现了
Frank came looking for her?
是弗兰克去找她的吗
Crying like a little bitch about his dead mama.
像个娘们一样 哭诉他老妈死了的事
Shit, they're pathetic both of them!
妈的 他们两个真可悲
Monica's your problem now.
莫妮卡现在是你的问题了
Presenting His and Her lordship, frank and Monica Gallagher!
尊贵的弗兰克和莫妮卡·加拉格夫妇驾到
Holy shit.
真见鬼
About time.
总算见到你了
You still got an open tab running, bitch.
臭婊子 你还欠着我的钱呢
Kate! How are you, baby?
凯特 你好吗 宝贝儿
Better without your bad influence.
少了你的不良影响 我好极了
Oh, please, give me a break.
拜托 得了吧
Hey, Monica.
莫妮卡
Hi, Gus! Wow.
大家好
New tattoo? Yeah, yeah.
新纹身 是啊
Good one, huh? Oh, Kev!
不错吧 小凯
You remembered.
你还记得
Irish Car Bomb. How could I forget?
爱尔兰炮弹 我怎么可能忘
I'll have one of those, too, K Ball.
给我也来一杯 小凯
You can't handle an Irishar Bomb.
你承受不住爱尔兰炮弹的
You look good, Moni.
你看起来很好 莫妮
You back on your meds?
又开始嗑药了
Ah, hell, no.
该死 没有
That crap makes me all foggy
那种垃圾药让我精神恍惚
and gets me fat.
还让我变胖了
Besides, I am not bipolar.
何况我又没有躁郁症
Give me a dollar.
给我一块钱
Good to see ya, Monica.
见到你很高兴 莫妮卡
Here you go, Frank.
给你 弗兰克
Dance with me.
和我跳舞吧
When they're good, they're good.
他们好的时候就如胶似漆
I'm betting two weeks, three tops.
我打赌两周就玩完 最多三周
I love you, baby.
我爱你 宝贝
She's in a better place, Frankie.
她去了更好的地方 小弗
Oh, my golly, I'm getting felt up everywhere.
天啊 我全身上下爽歪歪
You are going into my...
你正要进入我的
Come in. Take your coat off.
进来 把外套脱了
Stay a while.
留下来
Take all your clothes off. Get nude.
把所有的衣服都脱了 脱光
Are you kidding me?
开什么玩笑
Oh, my baby.
宝贝
Like a library in here.
家里简直像个图书馆
Can you take this somewhere else, please?
请你们到别处去狂欢 好吗
It's a school night. The kids are already asleep.
今天是上学的日子 孩子们都睡了
Oh, come on!
得了吧
You know Carl can sleep through anything.
你知道卡尔不管多大动静都睡得着
Everybody, I found some chips and semihard doughnuts.
我找到一些薯片和半硬的甜甜圈
Semihard will still knock you up!
半硬也能搞大你的肚子
Some of us want to graduate and do something with our lives,
有人还想顺利毕业 在人生中做出些成就
so how about you all shut the fuck up and let me sleep?
你他妈的能不能安静点 让我睡觉
Do not talk to your mother like that, little fucker.
别这样跟你妈妈说话 小混蛋
Jesus!
天啊
Apologize to him. What?
向他道歉 什么
Apologize!
道歉
I'm sorry.
对不起
What is going on?
出什么事了
Grab your earplugs, go back to bed, Debs.
黛比 塞上耳塞 去睡觉
Debbie!
黛比
Hi, honey. Debs, now.
亲爱的 黛比 去睡觉
Debs, you want to come play?
黛比 你想下来玩吗
No. Butt off, beezus.
不行 少管闲事 小八婆
Monica's got to go.
莫妮卡必须离开
She's your mother, Fi.
她是你妈 菲
You only get one.
你就这么一个妈
It's like watching a hurricane head for shore.
这就像看着一场飓风向海岸靠近
You had Monica for years
在莫妮卡离家以前
before she took her little sabbatical.
你和她在一起生活了很多年
Give Debbie some mommy time.
让黛比感受点母爱吧
Why am I always the one compromising?
为什么总是我妥协
Nights like tonight are legend.
今晚会成为传奇
A memory Debs can carry with her always.
让黛比可以终身回味
Don't screw her out of that.
别搞砸这一切
Might be the only one she gets.
这可能是她此生唯一的一次
20 minutes, Debs, then back in bed.
就二十分钟 黛比 然后去睡觉
OK, back down, we go.
要倒立哦 来了
Out of my seat.
从我的位置上滚开
What, this seat? You got to have this seat?
你一定要坐在这儿吗
All right.
好吧
It's all yours, pal.
归你了 伙计
Mom hid the money in here somewhere.
老妈就把钱藏着某个地方
Be very quiet.
别出声
I'm hunting wabbits.
我要逮兔兔
Just the house... settling.
只是房子 响了一下
Wind. It's...
是风
the wind settling the house.
是风吹过房子
Karen?
凯伦
Smells like Bengay in here.
一股止疼膏药味
Karen?
凯伦
Look inside the cushions.
找找垫子里面
Mom was always a big cushion hider.
老妈一直都喜欢把东西藏在垫子里
Okay.
好
Nope.
没有
Go. What?
快跑 什么
No! No, no, no!
不 不 不 不
Wait, wait, wait.
等等 等一下
Eddie?
埃迪
Is that you?
是你吗
I don't know exactly what it is...
我不清楚
that you want...
你到底想要什么
But I'm... I'm here
但我 我就在这里
to talk.
跟你说话
Can you talk, Eddie?
说句话吧 埃迪
Well, that's a silly question, isn't?
这问题问得真傻 对吧
Cause, if you couldn't,
因为如果你开不了口 '
you wouldn't be able to tell me.
你又怎么告诉我呢
Hey, Professor, you got a minute?
教授 有时间吗
Got a classroom full of freshmen staring at a Smart Board.
有一屋子新生看着电子白板 等我去上课
Just wondering if you, uh, had any work for me.
只是想知道 你有没有活给我干
Work after school?
你课后打工吗
Uh, no, I, uh... I I dropped out.
不 我 我辍学了
I got a baby on the way.
我要有孩子了
Was wondering if you could hook me up
想知道你能不能给我介绍个
as a TA or something.
助教或是其他什么的工作
You can't do shit without a diploma.
没有文凭 你能做个毛啊
Well, tell them I'm an idiot savant or something.
就跟他们说我是个白痴天才什么的
I'll tell them you're an idiot.
我会告诉他们 你是个傻逼
Why don't you call me when you graduate with a 4.5 GPA?
等你以4.5的绩点毕业时 再来找我吧
Wow, so, uh, under the liberal beard
原来 在你自由主义者的外衣下
lives an uptight bourgeois prick.
藏着保守名利主义混蛋的本质
You think I like being a soothsayer
你以为我喜欢做预言家
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表