还有笔
And pen.
这位是菲奥娜·加拉格 我之前
This is the one I was telling you about.
跟你提到的人 艾莱柏酒吧的生意是她谈成的
This is Fiona Gallagher, made the Alibi room sale.
真不错 干得真漂亮
Good one. A sale in the books.
是啊 一晚上就搞定
Yeah. Overnight, no less.
给她一个两周的试用期吧 麦克
Let's give her a two-week trial, Mike.
-看看她怎么样 -谢谢你
- See if it works out. - Thank you, sir.
没事
Okay.
来吧
Here we go.
纸和笔在这儿 所有你需要的办公用品
Pens, paper, and all the office supplies
都在第一层抽屉里
you need are in the top drawer.
你的座机电♥话♥号♥码就在这张纸上
Your direct phone number is listed on the call sheet.
记得先录一段来电留言
You should record an outgoing message.
快走 快走
Let's go. Let's go. Let's go.
菲利普
Phillip?
是利普
It's Lip.
现在起叫你加拉格 上车
It's just Gallagher now. Get on.
下一个
Next.
我们可以帮你订名片
We can order your business cards.
谢谢
Ah, thank you!
等你安顿好了 麦克今天下午
Once you get settled, Mike wants to have a meeting
要和你还有其他的销♥售♥代表开会
with you and all the other sales reps this afternoon.
好的 没问题 谢了 康妮
Okay, cool. Thanks, Connie.
恭喜你 菲奥娜 你让我想起从前的我
Congratulations, Fiona. You remind me of me.
22年前 我也是从这张桌子开始做起的
22 years ago, I started here, at that very desk.
您好 我是全球杯公♥司♥的菲奥娜
Hi, this is Fiona with worldwide cup.
你好吗
How are you today?
我很好 谢谢 我们注意到
I'm well, thank you, we've noticed that you
您有一段时间没有更新您的订单了
haven't renewed your order in a while.
操
Fuck.
我被麻省理工录取了
I got into M.I.T.
是全额奖学金
It's a full ride.
这都是你的功劳
Anyway, it wouldn't have happened without you.
所以
So...
谢谢你
Thank you.
你要去吗
Are you gonna go?
我是史蒂夫 请留言
It's Steve. Leave some words.
这是我最后一次找你 我发誓
Last message, I promise.
不管你在哪
Wherever you are...
再见
Bye.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表