We got to get out of here!
快出来
Get back in the car!
快回来
Got to get out. No fucking way!
我得出去 没门
You're gonna fuck me and walk away?
你干完我就这么提裤子走人
Fuck you!
去死吧
Asshole, Lip! Eat shit.
吃屎去吧 利普
Mandy!
曼迪
Hello?
喂
Wait. She is?
什么 她生了
Oh, my God. All right, the baby, yeah.
天啊 好 生了
All right, all right, I'll be right there.
好 好 我马上过去
Didn't take much stuffing.
塞不进多少香料啊
How long we supposed to cook it for?
我们得烤多长时间呢
20 minut a pound for turkey.
火鸡的话 每磅20分钟
We are not having bald eagle for Thanksgiving. Here.
感恩节我们不吃秃鹰 来
Whoa, this thing's huge.
好大个家伙
You're welcome, Tiny Tim.
别客气 小家伙
What are we supposed to do with this? Toss it?
那这家伙怎么办 扔掉
Hell, no. Hunt it, kill it, eat it.
才不要 射中 宰了 吃掉
The hunter's code.
猎人法则
There's no way we're gonna let the most sacred symbol
千万不要浪费这只
of American freedom and individual liberty go to waste.
象征着美国自由的小肥鸟
I'll put it in the freezer.
我放冰箱里
We got Thanksgiving!
有个像样的感恩节晚餐了
Christ Almighty, this cock sucker's killing me.
我要被这个小兔崽子整死了
Oh, my gosh, it's so exciting. I can hardly contain myself.
天啊 我好兴奋 我控制不住自己
Mom, I'm supposed to be the one breathing.
妈 该深呼吸的人是我才对吧
I'm sorry, sweetheart. I'm just so excited and nervous.
抱歉 亲爱的 我太兴奋太紧张了
And out of the house.
而且我踏出家门了
Damn, that thing really opens up.
我靠 那玩意开得真大
Get the hell away from me.
给我滚远点
Sorry.
抱歉
Mother fucking piece of shit!
我操你妈的天杀的小兔崽子
We got a big turkey. We got a big turkey.
我们有大火鸡 我们有大火鸡
Where have you been?
你去哪了
Out. Did you come home last night?
外面 昨晚回家了吗
No. You even think to call?
没 连个电话都不打
I'm here now.
我现在回来了
Wasn't gonna miss a family holiday.
我是不会错过家庭聚会的
Come here.
过来
Happy Thanksgiving.
感恩节快乐
It's a neck hickey. Go wash up.
脖子上有吻痕 去洗洗
Should I set a place for Lip? Sure, sweetie.
给利普留位子吗 当然了亲爱的
You better not have started without me. Frank?
没我怎么能开饭呢 弗兰克
Daddy!
老爸
You're gonna come to dinner?
你也来过节
Of course I am, son.
当然了 儿子
And so's your mother.
你老妈也来
Lithium?
锂
Moni, I got your medications.
莫妮 药来了
Mom's under the stairs?
老妈怎么在楼梯下面
How long has she been under there?
她在下面待多久了
Here you go, sweetheart. Here's your candy.
亲爱的 给你 好吃的糖
That should do it.
吃了应该就没事了
Get out of there.
出来
Get out of there. No, Fiona.
出来 不 菲奥娜
No, Fiona! No!
不要 菲奥娜 不要
Come on out. Come on.
出来 出来
No! Get out of there.
不要 快出来
Come on. No!
来嘛 不
Come on. Fiona.
来吧 菲奥娜
Up you go. Up you go. Come on.
快起来 快起来 来吧
I look a mess. No, you do not.
我看起来很糟糕 不 才没有
You look beautiful. Doesn't she look beautiful, kids?
你很漂亮 孩子们 妈妈很漂亮 是吧
You look great. Yeah. Yeah. Hi, Mom.
你看上去很美 是啊 妈
You're not spending Thanksgiving under the stairs, okay?
我不会让你躺在楼梯底下过感恩节的
Debs, set a place for Monica.
黛比 帮莫妮卡腾个位置
We're all having dinner together.
我们全家人一起过感恩节
With the kids at the table.
和孩子们一起上桌吃
That's right.
说的没错
You're gonna sit right here.
你就坐在这儿
Well, then, happy Thanksgiving.
好啦 感恩节快乐
Happy Thanksgiving!
感恩节快乐
Sorry. Hi, Jeff. Alana.
抱歉 杰夫 阿兰娜
Sheila called us
希拉打电话给我们
Can't believe it's happening so fast.
想不到她这么快就生了
I don't, either. You guys coming in?
我也没想到 你们要进来吗
Karen didn't want us in there.
凯伦不希望我们在场
They told us to wait out here.
他们要我们在外边等着
Okay.
好吧
She's in room 803.
她在803号房
Right. Oh, hey, um, I wanted to give you guys something.
对了 我有样东西要给你们
Uh, made this for the baby.
这是我为孩子录的
Um, if you guys could give it to him at some point,
希望以后有机会 能把这个给他
you know, if you feel like it.
我是说 如果你们愿意的话
Yeah. Thank you, Lip. Yeah, we will.
谢谢你 利普 我们会的
Cool. Um, I should go in.
那就好 我该进去啦
Get in there! Go!
快进去吧 快去
Here we go!
火鸡来啦
Good job, baby.
干得好 亲爱的
Can't wait to get that turkey in me.
我已经等不及要把它吃掉了
You okay?
你还好吗
Ah! We haven't said grace yet.
我们还没说感恩祝词呢
I'll say it. I'll say the grace.
我来说 我来说感恩词
Hold hands.
拉好手
Dear Lord,
亲爱的上帝
Thank you for this food that we're about to eat.
感谢您赐予我们食物
and thank you for bringing my Monica back to me.
感谢您将莫妮卡送回我的身边
And please make my brother Clayton
另外恳请您让我的兄弟克雷顿
burn in hell for all eternity when the time comes.
万劫不复 永世不得超生
Amen.
阿门
Amen.
阿门
Are you gonna carve the turkey? I'm starving.
你到底切不切火鸡 我快饿死了
I'm carving. I am the man of the house.
我来切 我才是一家之主
I'm gonna go wash my hands.
我去洗个手
Fiona, is Lip coming?
菲奥娜 利普会来吗
Want me to call him?
要我打给他吗
Uh, he knows what time we're eating.
他知道我们开饭时间的
Mashed potatoes, please.
把土豆泥递给我
Who likes dark meat? Me!
谁要吃鸡腿 我要
Ooh, me, too. And on my turkey, also.
我也要 而且火鸡上也要来点
I invited Conrad. Is that okay?
我邀请了康拉德过来 可以吗
Conrad?
康拉德
My homeless guy from the pool.
我在泳池里认识的一个流浪汉
Coming... Sure, Debs.
来啦 当然可以了 黛比
Conrad, how are you?
康拉德 你好吗
Hi, Deb. Hi.
你好 黛比 你好
Everyone, this is Conrad.
大家 来认识一下康拉德
Hi, Conrad.
你好 康拉德
Much better than bald eagle.
比秃鹰好太多了
Hey, we're still eating that.
我们还是得把那玩意儿给吃了
We're gonna roast it, bake it, fry it.
我们要把它烤了 烘了 炸了
I don't care, but we're really gonna eat it.
不管怎么样 反正我们要吃了它
Bet it tastes like chicken.
肯定跟鸡的味道差不多
Well, we could always have it for Christmas.
我们可以留到圣诞节吃
What was that?
刚刚那是什么声音
I'm just gonna put all of this on this one plate,
我会把这些都切好了放盘子上的
and then everybody could...
然后大家就可以
Holy fuck!
我靠
What?
怎么了
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表