Figure, from what I've seen around here so far,
从我目前观察到的情况来看
you need it more than some digital shit
你更需要的是钱 而不是狗屁的电子产品
that's gonna be obsolete before you can get it out of the box.
尚未取出包装盒 就已经过时了
It's not a bribe, Fiona.
菲奥娜 我不是在贿赂你
I've got some serious Grammy time
我也想享受一下天伦之乐啊
to make up for around here.
也想好好弥补我们的祖孙之情
Oh, my.
天啊
What?
怎么了
It's from Eddie's life insurance company.
是埃迪的寿险公司寄来的
The check came?
支票来了吗
Oh, my.
天啊
Stop saying, "Oh, my." What does it say?
别再说天啊天啊的 到底怎么说的
He left the money to Karen.
他把钱留给了凯伦
He changed the beneficiary.
他更改了受益人
No! Shit! Shit!
不会吧 操 操
Shit, shit, shit!
真是操蛋啊
Shit. Karen can't handle that kind of money, Sheils.
凯伦肯定管理不好那些钱 小希希
She's too young, too headstrong, too... too promiscuous!
她太年轻 太任性 太 太淫乱了
What's up? It's a good thing, Frank.
怎么了 那是件好事儿啊 弗兰克
Remember what you were saying about the orphanage?
还记得你之前说什么孤儿院的事吗
Eddie was trying to protect me.
埃迪是想保护我啊
Oh, protect you, my ass!
保护你 别扯淡了
Oh! He did this to fuck me!
他这么做就是想搞死我
$75,000?
75000块吗
We can fight this, Sheils.
我们要把钱争取过来 小希希
We'll get lawyers. No, Frank.
我们得找律师 不 弗兰克
This is good.
这样很好啊
Eddie had a hard time showing his affection to Karen.
埃迪生前不懂得如何表达他对凯伦的爱
This is his way. This is good.
这是他的方式 这是好事儿啊
I'm happy.
我很高兴
Well, congratulations, my boy.
恭喜你了 好小子
You hit the jackpot. You have fallen into
你中大奖了啊 你一下子就掉到了
a fucking field of four leaf clovers,
幸运四叶草得分区啊
first time up at bat.
一次就中彩
Frank... I have put in the sweat.
弗兰克 我卖命劳苦
I've put in the time, I've put in months of work,
我花费大量的时间 我苦心经营数月
I have literally taken it up the ass,
我甚至不惜奉献我的"后门"
and you fucking waltz in here.
而你却大摇大摆坐拥一切
Frank. What?
弗兰克 怎么了
I think you should go.
我觉得你该离开这儿
No. Sheils. I I was just...
不 小希希 我只是
I didn't mean...
我的意思不是...
Now?
现在吗
I just can't believe she hasn't called us
我真不敢相信她竟没打个电话通知一声
or even left us a note. She's got to know
甚至没留个字条什么的 她应该知道
we're sitting over here sick with worry.
我们坐在这儿都快担心死了
Yeah, yeah, no, here. I'm still here.
好好 不 我还在
Teenagers their hormone soaked brains
青少年们 大脑被荷尔蒙控制着
aren't wired to think about anyone other than themselves.
也难怪只考虑自己 不会考虑别人
Right, okay. Thank you very much.
好吧 谢谢你
Okay, social worker's gonna file a missing persons report
社工会提交一份失踪人口报告
and call the sheriff to go out to that cult ranch
让治安官去那个邪教农场
to see if they're over there.
看看她们是否在那儿
She thinks we should drive around the neighborhood.
她觉得我们应该开车在附近找找看
Ethel may not have gotten far.
艾瑟儿或许还没走远
Happens to a lot of kids, she says.
社工说此类事件时有发生
But I just cannot believe how selfish Ethel is being.
但我想不通艾瑟儿怎么会如此自私呢
You think something horrible might have happened to her?
你说她会不会出事儿啊
A child kidnapper or something?
遇到拐卖儿童的或其他什么的
"I hope you understand why I had to leave.
"我希望你们能理解我为什么一定要离开
I know that God will watch over you both.
我坚信主会赐福于你们的
I know we will see each other again some day. Ethel."
在不久的将来我们定会重逢 艾瑟儿"
I'm getting the truck keys.
我去拿车钥匙
We'll start over by the park
我们从公园开始找
and then work our way around back to the school.
然后再去学校看看
What the hell is that?
那他妈是什么玩意儿
Oh, boy.
天啊
What?
什么
Uh... Remember that pot you wanted me to get rid of?
还记得你之前让我处理掉的那些个大麻吗
Yeah?
怎么了
What if maybe I didn't get rid of as much of it as I said I did?
其实我没有像我说的那样全部处理掉
You buried it?
你埋了起来吗
Well, I mean...
我是说
How much didn't you get rid of?
你自己留了多少
But how would she sell it?
可她要怎么卖呢
Nobody's gonna buy pot off of a white girl
没人会从白人女孩手上买大麻
in a Little House on the Prairie dress.
何况她穿得那么纯朴
Looking for this?
找这个吗
I don't think Ginger will mind that I opened her check, do you?
我觉得金吉不会介意我打开她的支票 你说呢
Seeing as how she's dead and buried out in the yard,
因为她已经死了 并且还埋在了院子里
according to Carl.
卡尔是这么说的
You look like shit.
你看起来跟屎一样
Get some coffee, 'cause we have business to discuss.
给我倒点儿咖啡 我有正事和你聊聊
Scamming Ginger's Social Security checks.
骗取金吉的社保支票
Clever boy.
真聪明
But it's over.
但好日子结束了
Meet the new Ginger.
现在我才是新金吉
I'm gonna be here a while, so get used to it.
我会在这儿住一段时间 抓紧适应适应吧
I say, "Jump," You say, "How high?"
我让你站着 你就别给我坐着
Eat me! I say, "Eat me!"
吃了我算了 吃了我算了
I'm done taking your shit! You got it?
我受够被你欺压虐待了 你明白吗
I am a grown man.
我都这么大了
This is my family, not yours!
这是我的家 不是你的
You're a piss poor excuse for a mother!
你当母亲太不合格了
I was hoping you would die in prison!
我真希望你就死在监狱里
You've made my life a living hell, and I...
你让我的生活凄惨似地狱
I want you out of here! Now!
你现在就给我滚出去 立刻
Good for you.
真好啊
It's great to get that stuff out.
发泄出来真的很不错
Feel better?
感觉好点儿吗
Now, this is what I was thinking.
我现在是这么想的
I'm moving into your room, I like the light.
我想搬到你那屋 我喜欢那采光条件
And I'm gonna need a flat screen up there.
我还想在上面装一个平板电视
Don't worry. I'll give you the money.
别担心 我给你钱啊
Can I be honest with you?
你能听我句实话吗
I am not the reason that your life is a piece of crap.
你现在活得如此窝囊下贱并非是因为我
You came out of me a loser.
你生出来就是个败类
Now run to the store. I'll make a list, okay?
现在冲到商店去 我给你列个购物单 行吧
Give me my purse.
把我的包拿过来
It's tough, huh?
很难受 对吧
My parents suck, too.
我父母也烂透了
Dad?
爸
Wake up.
快醒醒
What? You wet the bed.
怎么了 你尿床了
Find a dry spot.
找个干爽地方继续睡
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表