Our hotel...
我们酒店
Don't be rubbing your apple in there.
你们也小声一点
I can't listen to it from both sides.
两边一起来我就什么都听不清了
Okay.
好吧
Hey, little guy.
嘿 小家伙
Uh, I think I'm going to end this now
我觉得我现在得完成这个了
cause you're coming into the world on Friday.
因为周五 你就要来到这个世界了 '
I hope I get to hang out with you for a few minutes
我希望能跟你单独相处一会儿
before we hand you over to your new parents.
再把你移交给新父母
I think they're really going to take very good care of you.
他们一定能把你照顾得很好的
You know, I wish it could have been us.
我曾希望会是我和你妈来照顾你
But, um...
但是
Well, things are pretty messed up around here, so...
我们的生存环境一团糟 所以
You ever want to get in touch with me though, that,
不管什么时候你想跟我联系
that would be cool.
都没关系
You know, just, uh, just look for this ugly mug.
只要 照着这张苦逼脸来找
You know, I'll be around.
要知道 我就在你身旁
I'm not going anywhere.
哪儿也不去
All right, take it easy, buddy.
好了 放轻松 伙计
English. Marco, what's going on?
说英语 马科 怎么了
Wait, doesn't that fucking hurt?
那不疼吗
What?
什么
Nothing. Uh, Lip, what are they saying?
没什么 利普 他们在说什么
I think he's probably pissed
我觉得他非常生气
because you fucked Estefania?
因为你搞了艾斯特法尼娅
You fucked Estefania, too? No, no, no.
你也上过艾斯特法尼娅 不不不
He fucked Estefania.
是他上过艾斯特法尼娅
Because we were married!
我们是夫妻啊
Estefania, get my gun.
艾斯特法尼娅 去拿我的枪
He just told her to get his gun.
他让她去拿枪
I know, he said it in English.
我知道 他刚说的是英语
No, Amor, no.
别 亲爱的 别
Listen to her, Marco. No, Amor, no.
听她的 马科 别啊
Wait, wait, wait,
等等
w wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等等等
Marco, you look like a reasonable man.
马科 你是个通情达理的人
We can work this out. Como?
我们可以想办法解决 怎么解决
How, man?
怎么解决的意思
Lip, go to my bag.
利普 把我包拿来
Okay.
好的
Get my, uh, I.D.
去拿我的身份证
and passport.
跟护照
Give it to Marco.
拿给马科
Marco, you're me now. Take my identity,
马科你现在就是我 用我的身份
It's your fucking picture here, man.
这上面是你的傻逼照 兄弟
Little plastic surgery,
做个小整形
new haircut, you'll be golden.
换个发型 就差不多了
Yeah, I definitely see a resemblance.
没错 我真觉得你们有点像
And if Este's dad comes looking for you, Marco,
如果艾斯特爸爸来找你 马科
she'll still be married to Steve Wilton,
她仍是史蒂夫·威尔顿的人
the two of you will be safe.
你们会相安无事的
That sounds like a foolproof plan.
听起来是个万全之策
We good?
行吗
Yeah.
行
I never want to see you again.
我再也不想见到你了
Yeah, not a problem.
可以 没问题
Now, man.
现在 伙计
The fuck you looking at, man?
你他妈看什么看
Out, out! Sure, yeah, right.
滚 滚 那是 当然
I'm, just got to...
我 只是要
Okay.
好的
What the hell was that?
你这是在做什么
You told me to do something bold.
你说让我拿出行动的
Hey, hot stuff.
嘿 小帅哥
What are you waiting for? You want to go inside?
等什么呢 想进去吗
Come on.
来吧
Roger, he's with us.
罗杰 他跟我们是一起的
I like my men red.
我喜欢红头发的男人
I'm gonna call you Ginger.
我要叫你小姜黄
I'm so sorry, Frank.
我很抱歉 弗兰克
It's okay, Moni, it's okay.
没关系 莫妮 没关系的
You, you don't have to keep apologizing.
你没必要一直道歉
But I've ruined everything.
但我搞砸了
No, we'll get the money from Clayton some other time.
不 以后还有机会从克雷顿那儿拿到钱
Here, just...
来 听着
Everything's...
一切都
Everything's gonna be fine.
一切都会好起来的
You want a beer?
要啤酒吗
I'm thirsty.
我渴死了
No one drinks beer because they're thirsty.
没人因为渴才喝啤酒
I got two more brothers we can get money from.
我还有另外两个兄弟可以讹钱呢
Jerry's weak.
杰瑞很弱的
He'll roll over quick.
肯定容易勾到钱
Moni?
莫妮
Monica? Monica?
莫妮卡 莫妮卡
Monica.
莫妮卡
Monica?
莫妮卡
What are you doing under the stairs?
你在楼梯下面做什么呢
Come on, come on now, get out from there.
来来 过来 从那里出来
Monica, let's go upstairs.
莫妮卡 我们上楼
I don't want to be me anymore.
我不想再做我自己了
The first time ever I saw your face
初见你的面庞
I saw the sun rose in your eyes
我见到太阳升于你的眼眸
And the moon and stars
明月与星辰
were the gift you gave to the dark and the empty skies
是你赋予黑暗与天空的礼物
my love
我的爱人
To the dark and the empty skies.
你赋予黑暗与天空的礼物
Hey, Ginger, think fast.
嘿 小姜黄 接住
Sweet place you got.
这地方真不错
Yeah, we have company condos all over the country.
我们公司在全国都有这种公寓
Hmm, what do you do?
你干什么的
Real estate.
房地产
I live in Miami.
我住在迈阿密
You mind if I, uh, sleep here for the night?
你介意我今晚睡在这里吗
What, you don't like it at home?
怎么 不喜欢回家睡吗
Well, hey, that's no problem for me, huh?
当然 我倒是没问题
We can go for round three, huh?
要战第三回合吗
Come on.
来吧
Get it. I can take you, brother.
抓到了 我会搞定你的 兄弟
All right!
好了
I'm coming.
我来了
Who forgot their keys?
谁忘了带钥匙
I kicked Lip out.
我把利普赶出去了
Where'd he go? I don't know.
他去哪儿了 我不知道
You don't know?
你不知道
You didn't ask me to find out where he was going.
你又没让我负责搞清他的去向
You asked me to kick him out.
你只让我把他赶出去
You're right, I'm sorry.
你说的对 对不起
Thank you. You're welcome.
谢谢你 不客气
How'd he take it? Seemed fine. You want to go upstairs?
他怎么样 应该没事 要上楼吗
No, you got a thank you kiss.
不 感谢之吻已经给你了
That's it?
就这样吗
What were you expecting?
你还想要什么
Can I spend the night on your couch?
我能在你沙发上躺一晚上吗
Why? Then I'll be here tomorrow for Thanksgiving.
为什么 明天我就能在这过感恩节了
Who said you're invited?
谁说要邀请你了
I kicked Lip out.
我把利普赶出去了
I'll get you a pillow and blanket.
我拿个枕头跟毯子给你
Hey. Missed me, huh?
嘿 想我了吗
Yeah. Um, hey, look,
有点 听我说
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表