Tomorrow,
我们一起去市政♥府♥登记
we'll go down to city hall and get hitched.
等你去世以后 我每天为你点一根蜡烛
And when you pass, I'll light a candle for you every day.
我保证圣托马斯·摩尔教堂的牧师
I'll make sure the priest at St. Thomas Moore gives a mass
每个月会帮你做一次弥撒
in your honor once a month.
每当复活节 母亲节
And I'll put flowers on your grave
还有你生日的时候
at easter and mother's day...
我都会去你坟前献花
and your birthday.
我还会让凯文在艾莱柏酒吧
I'll even make sure Kevin names a drink after you
将一种酒冠以你的名字
down at the alibi.
每天晚上喝最后一杯时
And every night at last call,
所有人会一起干杯
we'll have a toast,
敬你 多蒂·柯洛尼斯
and drink to Dottie Coronis.
我不会让你被人遗忘的 小多
I won't let you be forgotten, Dot.
好吧
Okay.
好什么
Okay?
我嫁给你
I'll be your wife.
这就对了嘛
Well, hot dog! That's my girl!
假设我们上♥床♥ 你想我怎么做
吻我 脱掉我的衣服 挑逗我
什么事
Yes?
你是金吗
Kim?
我就是 安静点
Can I help you? Guys!
去把乐高拿出来
Go dump out the Legos
和我想的一样
妈妈一会儿就来陪你们玩
and mama'll be in to play in a minute.
我捡到了你的包
Uh, uh, I have your purse.
谢谢你
Oh! Thank you!
抱歉 我不是故意这态度的
Sorry, I didn't mean to be a bitch.
-孩子们今天太吵了 -没关系
- Kids are driving me insane today. - It's okay.
我该走了
I should get going.
-你叫菲奥娜对吗 -对
- It's Fiona, right? - Yeah.
我们刚刚搬进来
We just moved in. Some of the neighbors
一些邻居不喜欢我们这么吵
aren't too pleased with all the noise.
我刚刚还以为你是其中一个呢
x7fI thought you might be one of them.
当然不是
Oh, God, no.
我住在南边
I live on the South side.
我是肯伍德来的
Oh, I'm from Kenwood.
后院区嘛
Back of the yards!
你捡到的时候里面没钱吧
Shoot, you didn't see any money in here, did you?
没有 只有你的驾照和手♥机♥
No, I just looked for your license and cell, that's it.
本来里面有500多块 那是我的房♥租
I had, like, 500 bucks; it was my rent.
真是倒霉
That sucks.
估计是被车上的哪个混♥蛋♥拿走了
Bet some derelict on the train snagged it.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你想进来喝杯咖啡吗
Do you want to come in for coffee?
不了 我得去上班
I can't, I got to get to work.
好吧 谢谢你
Well, thanks again, it's nice
-这世界上还是有好人的 -再见
- to know there are kind people out there. - Bye.
伙计们 安静点
Guys, calm down.
这是什么
What's all this stuff?
菲奥娜用车上捡到的钱给我们买♥♥了早餐
Fiona bought us breakfast with the money she found on the L.
不错啊
Sweet.
斯坦最近状态不是很好
So Stan's not doing too good.
你想让我过去给他跳舞
Aw, you want me to go over, do my dance for him,
让他振作一下吗
make him feel better?
算了 他应该不想看
Nah, I think he's past the dance.
他需要一个全职保姆了
Looks like he's gonna need around-the-clock care soon.
他负担得起吗
Hmm, can he afford that?
问得好
Funny you should ask.
我有一个计划
I have a plan.
-怎么了 -有时候
- What uh-oh? - Sometimes your plans
你的计划实在让人受不了 比如
can be a little crazy-pants, Kev-- Case in point.
但你现在喜欢那计划
Yeah, but you like that plan now.
还没有
I'm on the road to liking it.
我觉得你会喜欢这计划的
I think you're going to like this plan.
我从斯坦手里把酒吧买♥♥下来
I'm gonna buy the bar from Stan.
-什么 -艾莱柏酒吧
- What? - The alibi room--
我要买♥♥下来
I'm gonna buy it.
拿什么买♥♥ 你的银项链吗
With what, your silver chains?
我等下去贷款的地方
No, I'm gonna go to the loan store today
拿些表格回来
and pick up some forms.
你是指银行吗
You mean the bank?
是啊
Yeah.
这可不是闹着玩的
That's a big step.
如果我把酒吧买♥♥下来
If I buy the bar, then Stan will have enough cash
斯坦就有钱请保姆了
to pay for in-home care.
他就不用去那些坑爹的老人院
He won't have to go to some shithole
就像你工作的那地方一样
old folks home like where you work.
-真是个好主意 -谢谢
- That's a good idea. - Thank you.
小维
V?
我同意
It's a great idea.
这主意太蠢了
That's a stupid idea.
我知道 但我不能告诉他实话
I know, but I couldn't tell him the truth.
他不可能经营好酒吧
He would suck at owning the bar.
宝贝儿
Honey, he would suck
他连自己的内衣柜都整理不好
at organizing his underwear drawer.
所以每次都穿脏的
That's why he doesn't wear clean ones.
买♥♥下那酒吧得多少钱
How much does a bar cost?
我们银行里那85块肯定是不够的
More than the $85 we have in the bank.
我的姑娘们洗得很好对吧
My girls give good head, don't they, ladies?
来吧维琪
Louise is ready for you, Vickie.
路易已经在等你了
Come on, baby.
我要把钱还给那女人
I'm gonna pay that purse woman back.
为什么
Why?
她人很好
She was nice.
而且不是富人
Not rich at all.
我感觉对不起她
I feel bad.
她还有一堆孩子要照顾
She had a bunch of kids running around.
等下次捡到LV包
Well, you'll just return
记得还就是了
the next Louis Vuitton you find.
如果我丢了钱包 肯定希望钱能找回来
I'd want the money back if it happened to me.
你也不会把钱包落车上
Yeah, well, you wouldn't leave your purse on the L.
所以她丢了钱也是活该
She deserves what she got for being dumb.
老妈 菲奥娜应该把钱还回去还是留下
Mama, should Fiona give that woman her money back or keep it?
那取决于你下辈子想和谁在一起了
Well, depends on where you want to spend eternity--
特蕾莎修女
Rooming with Mother Teresa
还是奥萨马·本·拉♥登♥
or Osama Bin laden.
我要还给她
I'm giving it back.
我以为你都花掉了呢
I thought you spent it all on shrimp and waffles.
还剩下112块 再攒414块就行了
No, I have $112 left, so I need $414 more.
今晚我在夜店加班
Picked up an extra shift at the club tonight.
要打起十倍的精神来挣小费
I'm just going to bust my ass till I make it.
你就准备一直拿着拿钱吗
You gonna just keep that dollar in your hand?
谢谢
Thank you.
和你男朋友怎么样了
So how's your, uh, boyfriend
-那个乔伊 -是朱迪
- Joey? - Jody.
-噢对 -挺好的
- Right. - Good.
找工作呢
Looking for a job.
伊恩训练的怎么样
How's Ian's training going?
身体训练不错
Well, the physical stuff is great.
学习还是不行
Academics suck.
做什么工作
Job as what?
他是纹身师
He's a tattoo artist.
那是当然
Of course he is.
你认为伊恩进得了西点军校吗
Do you think Ian will get into West Point?
竞争很激烈 但是我们会努力的
Well, competition's tough, but we have to try.
如果他们只是在别人胳膊上
Now, can you really call them artists
刺上一点墨水
when all they're really doing
能把他们称作是"师"吗
is putting ink in somebody's arm?
他很厉害的
He's very good at what he does.
-当然 -你想让
- Sure. - Do you want Ian
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表