Anything I could be studying at home?
有什么可以在家自学的吗
Why'd you drop out of high school?
你高中为什么退学
I didn't have time.
我没时间读
Family thing.
家庭原因
What are you going to do with your GED?
你拿到文凭后有什么打算
I was tossing around the idea
我以前犹豫过想从事
of club restaurant managment,
俱乐部餐厅的管理工作
but I found out I'm under qualified.
但我发现自己学历不够
I'm afraid the GED only takes you so far nowadays.
恐怕这个文凭帮不到你
Didn't mention that in your opening remarks.
你的开场白里可没这么说
They encourage us not to.
培训班不希望我们说这些
Guess I need to aim a little lower.
看来我要把目标放低一点
Massage therapist?
做个按摩师
You're here because there's a gap in your education,
你来这里是因为你没有文凭
not your intelligence.
而不是因为你的智力有问题
You live near Daley College?
你住在戴利学院附近吗
The JC?
那个初级学院
They offer a range of business courses.
他们提供一系列商业课程
They have scholarships, financial aid.
也提供奖学金和助学金
You can take classes while holding down a full time job.
你可以一边保持全职工作一边上课
You have the time now?
你现在有时间了吗
I might, yeah.
可能有
Don't have to aim low.
不要放低目标
You're only my second patient.
你是我的第二位病人
My first one died.
我的第一位病人死了
So, one for one.
所以 一比一
Do you, um...
你
Do you want me to...
你想不想让我
to... end your suffering?
终结你的痛苦
You want me to...
你想让我
You just say the word, and I'll...
你只要说一声 我就会
Yes? Was that a yes?
你愿意 你是说愿意吗
Yeah, it was just hard to hear.
我很难听得懂
Maybe if you plug the hole with your finger?
也许你用手指堵住那个洞会好一些
Okay, bit of a whistle.
好吧 来声口哨也行
Maybe try the thumb.
用大拇指试试
Hungry?
你饿了
Oh, yes!
对了
I have something special.
我准备了些特别的食物
Yes, you just wait right there.
在这儿稍等一下
Look what I have.
看看我准备了什么
Creme brulee.
焦糖布丁
Would you like some?
想吃点吗
Okay.
好的
Let's see.
我想想
If I put this in your mouth,
如果我把它喂进你嘴里
is it just gonna spill out that hole?
是不是会直接从那个洞里流出来
Monica!
莫妮卡
I'm in here.
我在这儿
I'm replacing the shelf paper.
我在换壁橱里的纸
It's gonna look great in here.
换完了一定会很漂亮的
What?
怎么了
Want to apologize?
你要道歉吗
For what?
道什么歉
For leaving me in fucking Indiana somewhere!
你把我丢在印第安纳某个操蛋的地方
I should've hit you with the car.
我真应该直接把你撞飞
Walked ten, fifteen miles.
我走了十几英里
You must be tired.
你一定累坏了
Froze my ass off.
屁股都快冻掉了
How about a bath?
洗个澡怎么样
I'll run you a bath.
我帮你洗个澡
And then after, we can do what we do best.
之后 可以做我们最擅长的事情
We don't have an eight ball.
又没有可卡因
Not that.
不是嗑药
Sex?
做爱
A kid.
生孩子
Oh, Frank. Let's do it.
弗兰克 要个孩子吧
Who are we to deny the world
我们怎么能拒绝
another shining Gallagher star?
另一颗加拉格新星来到这个世界呢
We had one kid on coke. Debbie.
黛比是我们吸可卡因之后怀上的
It was Carl.
是卡尔
No, Carl was E.
不是 卡尔是吃摇头丸时怀的
Thought Liam was E.
我还以为那是利亚姆
Liam was acid.
利亚姆是吃迷幻药那回
Don't you remember?
你不记得了吗
Christmas Eve,
平安夜
I got it from that bail bond guy?
我从那个担保人手里搞来的
We had our own rave.
我们好好疯了一场
Till the kids came downstairs
直到孩子们下楼
asking for fucking gifts.
要什么狗屁圣诞礼物
But we've never made a little rug rat on GHB.
我们从没在吃液体迷幻药时怀过孩子
Yeah, let's do it.
来怀一个吧
Not in my room.
别去我房间搞
Need to get shit faced, don't want to do it alone.
我需要烂醉一场 不想一个人喝
I'll pour, you talk.
我去倒酒 你开始说吧
I'll get the cups.
我去拿杯子
What do you want?
什么事
I have to cancel our date.
我得取消我们的约会
What date? I'm sorry.
什么约会 我很抱歉
Just keep tomorrow night free, okay?
你只要把明天空出来就行了 好吗
I I got to go.
先挂了
You find the ship?
你找到那艘船了吗
Thank you.
谢啦
There's nothing on it.
这船上什么都没有啊
I guess they unloaded it already.
估计他们已经卸货了吧
Where are the containers?
那船上的集装箱在哪
How the fuck should I know?
我他妈怎么会知道
Fuck.
操
Easy. Fuck.
淡定 操
Is that Linda's?
那是琳达的枪吗
It already shot one Milkovich.
这枪已经射过一个米尔科维奇了
Look, I think I got a way we can get rid of Mandy's dad.
我觉得我找到摆脱曼迪老爸的办法了
Don't even have to fire a bullet.
不费一枪一弹
He's on parole, right?
他还在假释期对吗
Kidnapping and grand theft auto.
绑架罪和偷盗汽车罪都还在身
All right, so what do you think the cops would do
你觉得如果警察在他屋里发现
if they found one of those in his house?
违法枪支的话会怎么做呢
Linda will know if we took it.
如果我们拿走这枪 琳达会发现的
Grammy's 9mm?
奶奶那把如何
He could get six years.
他会被判6年
Yeah, or life.
没错 甚至终身监禁
Serial numbers aren't scratched off.
枪上的序列号可是去不掉的
Gun's bound to have racked up a body count.
那把枪还有案底
All we have to do is plant it.
我们只要栽赃给他就行了
I got nothing to lose.
反正我也没什么好怕的了
Bombed the trig midterm.
三角函数期中考得一塌糊涂
How bad?
有多糟糕
I tried to enlist.
我本来想应征入伍的
What? Monica took me.
什么 莫妮卡带我去的
Figured Mandy's dad couldn't kill me in Kabul.
曼迪她爸总不能冲到喀布尔去把我杀了吧
Yeah, well, there's plenty of fucking Muslims who could.
是啊 但你可能死在一堆穆斯林手上
Well, they all turned me down.
可惜部队都不收我
The Army, the Navy, Marines, Air Force.
陆军 海军 海军陆战队 空军
Still got the Coast Guard.
不是还有海岸警卫队嘛
It's my fucking funeral.
我他妈完蛋了
Look, just... lay low until tomorrow morning, okay?
不管怎样 在明早前继续保持低调 好吗
Don't forget the gun.
记得把枪带上
On top of managing the upstairs bar,
除了能管理楼上的酒吧
I could've gotten my own night to promote.
我还能自己想些点子来策划推广
Why are we talking about a job you didn't get?
我们干嘛要谈论一个你还没得到的工作呢
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表