I really wanted it.
我真的很想得到那工作
Don't spend time thinking about things you can't have.
别费时间去想那些你无法得到的东西
Doctor didn't say it was impossible.
医生又没说一点怀孕的希望都没有
Close to it.
几乎没有
Since when do you take no for an answer?
从什么时候起你也开始认命了
Since when do you?
你不也一样吗
*How can I just let you walk away?*
*我怎能就这样让你转身离开*
*Just let you leave without a trace*
*让你这样悄无声息地离开*
*When I stand here taking every breath*
*当我静静站在这黑夜里*
*With you, ooh*
*与你一起共同呼吸*
Sheila, you're the only one who really knew me at all.
希拉 你是这世上唯一一个懂我的人
Wake up, baby, come on,
快起床 宝贝 快起来
Mommy needs your help.
妈妈需要你的帮助
Where is Ian?
伊恩在那儿
Come on, it's going to be fun.
快来嘛 很好玩的
Debbie, don't forget your father.
黛比 别忘了叫上你爸爸
Thanks for letting me talk your ear off last night, Fi.
多谢你昨天听我唠叨了一晚上 小菲
I'll tell her when she gets back.
等她回来了我会转达的
Where the hell did she go this early?
她一大早的死哪儿去了
Hey, he's still in there.
嘿 他还没出来
They leave a key anywhere? Door's unlocked.
有没有留备用钥匙 门从来不锁
Who would be crazy enough to break in? Right.
谁敢闯进他们家 那倒是
You bring Grammy's gun?
奶奶的枪拿来了吗
Remember to wipe your prints off.
记得把指纹擦掉
There he is.
他出来了
Where should we plant it?
把枪放哪儿好
Maybe beside all the others.
就跟这一堆放在一起好了
Jesus.
老天
It's like bringing a joint to a crack house.
就像烂房子上再砸个洞一样
What the fuck?
搞什么
Gonna fucking waste your Peter Pan ass. Put it down.
我要一枪打爆你的小屁股 放下枪
What the fuck you doing?
你他妈要干嘛
Let him go. The little shit broke in.
放他走 是这个小杂种先闯进来的
Wait, he's not the dad. He knows.
等等 那不是他的孩子 他知道
The fuck I do.
我他妈的当然知道
I told you whose it is.
我已经告诉你是谁的孩子的了
Let him go, Dad. This is between us.
放他走 爸 这是我们俩之间的事
Your dad?
孩子是你爸的
Another word and I'll blow your brains all over the fucking linoleum.
再多说一个字 我就把你的脑袋给爆了
What are you doing down here?
你怎么睡在这儿
I didn't want to sleep in our bed without you.
我不想一个人孤零零地躺在我们床上
Your eyes are red.
你眼睛都红了
I couldn't sleep.
我睡不着
You?
你呢
I'll go first. No, me.
我先说 不 我先说
I called you a liar.
我说你是骗子
Only 'cause I am.
因为我的确是
Said I didn't want kids.
我说我不想要孩子
I did.
其实我想
You know, there are lots of kids who need a home.
其实 世上还有很多无家可归的孩子呢
Fucked up foster kids like me?
像我这样搞得一塌糊涂的孤儿吗
Exactly.
正是
We could build up our own army
我们可以自己组建一支自己的军队
like Wesley Snipes,
就像韦斯利·斯奈普斯
take over the neighborhood.
占领整个街区
You know, no one said that we have to stop trying.
其实 没人说我们要放弃尝试
Come here.
快过来
I am going to slit your throat with a motherfucking can opener!
我他妈要用开罐器 把你的喉咙撕烂
I have no food.
我没东西吃
My fucking phone is dying, man.
该死的手机也快没电了
I am trying to find you!
我在尽一切努力找你
Estefania, please!
艾斯特法尼娅 安静点
You were on your way to a Costco
你在一辆去乔治亚州超市的车上
in Georgia but got re routed.
可是车子突然改路线了
I don't care, man, don't fucking care.
我不管 我他妈才不管
Listen, I just finish an hour conversation with my brother,
你听着 我刚刚跟我哥聊了一个小时
and he's dead 12 years.
可是我哥已经死了12年了!
Get me out of here!
放我出去
Will you give it a rest?!
你就不能闭嘴吗
Hello?
喂
Fuck!
我操
You dead man.
你 死定了
What are you doing?
你在干什么
What does it look like? I'm steam cleaning the rug.
你说呢 我在清洗地毯
I rented it from Jewel Osco.
我从商店租的
When's the last time you think this has been cleaned?
你们都多久没清洗过了
How many miles did you run?
你跑了几公里
Uh, four.
4公里
You'll be up to six in no time.
很快你就能每天跑6公里了
Yeah, take a shower while there's still hot water.
趁还有热水快去冲个澡吧
Hey, Carl.
嘿 卡尔
Carl?
卡尔
Hey, just want a second with Mandy, okay?
嘿 让我跟曼迪单独说几句 好吗
Will you need this?
要这个吗
I'll see you later. Ok.
待会儿见 好的
So...
你
When'd you get home?
什么时候回来的
Last night.
昨天晚上
He drinks and mistakes me for Mom.
他喝醉了 然后把我当成了我妈
Only once in a while.
他偶尔会这样
Not like it's a big deal.
没什么大不了的
Watch the fucking look on your face.
你看你 一副蛋疼的表情
A Gallagher looking down on me I don't think so.
什么时候轮到加拉格家的人来鄙视我了
Why'd he think it was me?
为什么他以为孩子是我的
He blacks out... forgets.
他昏过去了 忘记了
Lip better keep his mouth shut.
利普最好不要到处乱讲
He will.
他不会的
I just wish the whole thing would go away.
我只想这件事情快点过去
We can make it.
我们能想出办法来的
You got $600 lying around?
你能拿出600美元来吗
We can raise it.
我们可以一起来
The money, no the baby.
我是说筹钱 不是养孩子
You'd do that?
你愿意为了我这么做吗
You're my girlfriend.
你是我的女朋友呀
Anthony Bourdain?
安东尼·波登
Sanjay Gupta.
桑杰·古普特
Nancy Grace!
南希·格蕾丝
Thers got to be a missing white girl somewhere.
肯定有你喜欢的人吧
Oh, Ruben, I'm trying.
鲁本 我真的尽力了
No?
不要吗
You don't want TV, you don't eat.
你不想看电视 不吃东西
Do you have a wish before you go,
你临死之前还有什么愿望吗
anything I can get you?
有什么我能帮到你的吗
Oh, oh, I don't, I I'm not sure what you mean.
我...我不知道...不明白你的意思
Milk, eggs.
牛奶和鸡蛋
Hey, bro.
你好呀 兄弟
He can't hear you.
他听不见你说话
Is it getting cold out there?
外面是不是越来越冷了
Could use a shower.
要是能洗个热水澡就好了
Oh, uh, that's not a good idea.
还是 不要了吧
Hey, I...
嘿 我
Uh, okay, I'll tell her.
好的 我会告诉她的
So I spent the last few months learning baby sign language.
我前几个月学了一点手语
He says he hates creme brulee.
他说他讨厌焦糖布丁
Gives him the runs. Oh, I noticed that.
吃了会腹泻 我也发现了
Is there anything he does like?
那他想吃什么呢
Uh, what do you want to eat?
你想吃些什么呢
Know how to make cake?
会做蛋糕吗
Strawberry shortcake.
草莓酥饼蛋糕
Strawberry shortcake?
草莓酥饼蛋糕
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表