I took Kev's keys a couple of hours ago.
我几个小时前拿到了小凯的车钥匙
I'm gonna get some more champagne. Yeah.
我再去倒点香槟 好
How many of these people do you think Jasmine actually knows?
你说这里面茉莉真正认识的人有几个呢
Were you ever gonna tell me?
你有想过告诉我实情吗
Yes, many times.
当然 想过很多次
When? On the flight to Miami?
什么时候 在前往迈阿密的飞机上吗
Or it's telling your girlfriend about your other life
还是当你跟女友讲述你从前的生活
more of an international waters conversation?
不过是一场真假难辨的浮生虚梦
Why does my name have to make a difference?
我叫什么有那么重要吗
You're also married.
你还结婚了
You just say the word, and I'll leave her.
只要你开口 我马上离开她
The fact is that you would do that
如果你真这样做
means that I could never be with you.
意味着你对我也不会长久
She doesn't hold her liquor very well.
她今天没少喝
You should take her home.
带她回家吧
Yeah, yeah. Yeah.
来了来了 来了
Uh, we'll finish this later?
我们以后再谈好吗
Good night, Jimmy.
晚安 吉米
Fuck.
操
Fuck.
我操
Thought she was out for good.
我以为她会昏迷很久呢
You have a chance to talk?
你们好好谈过了吗
I don't know what I'm doing.
我不知道我在干什么
Honey...
亲爱的
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
Why couldn't he just stay in Costa Rica
他为什么不乖乖待在哥斯达黎加
or Brazil or... wherever the hell he was?
或是巴西 或是他应该在的地方
Hey, look at me.
嘿 看着我
Men are assholes.
男人没有好东西
And you deserve to have someone treat you like a queen.
会有人视你如珍宝的
I misread that, didn't I?
我理解错了 是吗
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
It's late, I... I should get going.
不早了 我... 我该走了
It's just that I love you, Fiona, and...
我爱你 菲奥娜
I I... Forget it.
我我... 算了
Forget just everything I said.
把我说的都忘了吧
I'm I'm really drunk and high.
我真的喝醉了
I'm gonna go.
我得走了
That's a good idea. I'm an idiot.
好的 我是个笨蛋
I'll talk to you tomorrow.
明天再聊
Thanks for the party.
谢谢你的邀请
Yeah.
嗯
Okay.
再见
Fuck.
操
What's wrong? What's wrong?
怎么了 怎么了
Is everything all right?
你还好吧
I can't breathe! Is it the baby?
我要窒息了 是因为孩子吗
No! It's you!
不 是因为你
Get out! What? Get out!
滚 什么 滚
Shit! Out where?
靠 滚哪去啊
Did I do something to upset you?
我做了什么让你这么烦躁
Yes! Everything!
一切 你做的一切
Get out!
滚
Baby, are you sure? I love you. I...
宝贝 你确定吗 我爱你...
Fuck.
操
Karen! When do you want me to come back in?
凯伦 我什么时候能回去啊
Never!
再也别回来了
Well, shouldn't we talk about this?
没有商量余地吗
Karen?
凯伦
What was that?
怎么了
No idea. I'll investigate.
不知道 我去看看
What was it?
到底怎么了
Nothing out there.
外面没有状况
Fiona, Fiona!
菲奥娜 菲奥娜
Where's your grandmother?
你奶奶在哪儿
Buying more supplies.
又去采购原料了
I'm gonna kill her.
我要杀了她
She could live upstairs with Stan,
她可以跟斯坦一起住在楼上
look after each other.
互相有个照应
They've always had a thing for one another.
他们两个之间一直很来电的
And I wouldn't charge you that much.
我不会管你多要钱的
For what?
什么钱
My matchmaking services.
做媒的费用
It's a win win for everyone.
那样对大家都是双赢
Frank, I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about,
弗兰克 我不知道你在瞎扯什么
but if you don't shut up,
如果你再不闭嘴的话
I'm gonna stab you with this ice scooper.
我就用这把冰铲捅死你
Oh, what did I do this time? Where's your mother?
我又惹什么乱子了 你老妈在哪
Said she didn't need me this morning,
她今早说 不用我伺候了
had some personal business to do.
她去办些私事
I change her diaper,
她的尿布都是我换的
what's more personal than that?
有比这更私密的事吗
Shot of Jager, Kev.
一杯野格酒 小凯
Oh, don't hit the bar, Fi.
别敲吧台 小菲
If you're buying... Mak Make it two.
你掏钱的话...来两杯吧
I never thought I'd say this,
从没想过我会说这句话
but you were right.
"你是对的"
We have to get rid of her.
我们得把她整走
Hey, Lip.
嘿 利普
Jody.
乔迪
How's it going, man?
还好吗
What, uh... what are you doing?
你 你在这儿做什么
Karen kicked me out.
凯伦把我撵出来了
So you're, uh... sleeping under the L?
你就 睡在轻轨下面吗
Talked to my friend Lisa,
我朋友丽莎跟我说
and she said this is what happens to women when they're pregnant.
女人怀孕时就容易情绪激动
It's hormones.
荷尔蒙的原因
You sure about that?
是这样吗
As soon as Karen's hormones calm down,
等凯伦冷静下来
I'll be back in the house.
我就能回去了
No, you won't, weirdo!
不 你休想 怪胎
I'll see you.
回见
We could put a hit out on her.
一枪把她解决如何
She's your mother.
她好歹是你妈
Oh, like you haven't thought about doing that to me before.
说得好像你从没想过这样对我似的
Can't we just call the police, the FBI,
我们就不能找警察 或联邦调查局
tell them about the meth lab?
报告她制毒的事吗
They'd haul us away.
那我们都得玩完
Not me. I had nothing to do with it.
与我何干 我又没掺和这事
Happened in our house. You're an accomplice.
犯罪现场在我们家里 你就是共犯
And there are minors involved.
何况还有未成年人参与
Yo, Kev, something's leaking. Come on.
小凯 这儿漏水呢 你来瞧瞧
Aw, shit, not again!
妈的 怎么又漏
What the fuck?!
搞毛啊
Fucking Stan.
该死的斯坦
What if she happens to commit another crime away from the house?
如果她的犯罪地点不在我们家屋内呢
You mean like... we set her up?
你是说 给她下个套吗
I don't know, I hadn't fleshed it out.
我也不知道 没想到好点子
Yeah, I guess that's what I mean.
不过大概就这个意思吧
Finally thinking like a Gallagher.
你的行事风格终于加拉格化了
She's putting our lives in danger.
她就是颗不定时炸弹
We could have the cops...
我们可以让警察
pick her up, tell them it's a Chapter 405.
把她带走 就说她有违第405条法律
A mental disorder?
精神失常吗
They'd take her away.
他们会立马把她带走
Involuntary psychiatric hold.
实施强制性监禁
Just like that?
就那么简单吗
No questions asked.
绝不会调查询问
That'll work.
我看行
That'll work.
必须行
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表