Karen could be home soon.
凯伦就快回来了
I don't want to upset her and blow my chances.
我不想激怒她 失去机会
I'm... I'm going to talk to her
我会跟她谈谈的
about keeping the baby
让她留下孩子
and about keeping you in her life.
跟你重归旧好
Thanks, Mom. You'd be an incredible daddy.
谢谢妈 你会是个好爸爸的
I've always wanted to be.
我一直都这样想的
Take this.
拿着这个
Wash it down.
吞下去
She should really be in hospice.
她真的需要进临终关怀医院了
God, life is just so...
天呐 生命真是...
just...
真是...
You know, like, sometimes don't you just want
就像 有时候你就想
to shake your fists at it?
对命运狠揍一拳 对吧
Why does it have to be so hard for people?
为什么要让人这么艰难
It's going to be all right.
会好起来的
Let's don't start lying to each other now.
你就别拿谎话骗我了
Walked in on my mother
我曾碰巧撞见过
and my sixth grade teacher having sex once.
我妈跟我六年级老师上床
That'll teach you not to play hooky.
从此我就不敢逃课了
My mother's nipples were the size of sand dollars.
我妈的乳头有海胆那么大
She was on top, riding him.
她骑在他身上 女上位
He's underneath, bucking like a horse
他躺在下面 不停顶她
who knows it's headed for the glue factory.
就像一匹冲向胶水厂的马
She didn't even tell me to leave the room.
她爽得都没顾上赶我走
Tell Fiona you're coaching, Jimmy?
不告诉菲奥娜你是教练吗 吉米
Don't you tell her everything for me? Family first.
你不是全坦白了吗 家人第一
Those of us with only one name find that easy to remember.
我们没有化名 所以会顾念家人
Haven't told her about this,
我还没说你要当教练
because I wasn't sure you were going to show up.
因为不知道你会不会真来
You know, I'm just trying to give back to the community,
我只是想回馈社区
help some disadvantaged kids learn a great American sport.
带弱势孩子们学习祖国经典运动
Yo. When do we get to tackle?
我们什么时候学截球啊
Soon. Take a knee.
就快了 大家蹲下
All right, boys.
好了 少年们
Football is all about who wants it more.
橄榄球 比的就是夺球的决心
When you tackle, aim low, hit hard!
当你截球时 瞄准下盘 全力攻击
Who thinks they're man enough to take me down?
谁足够生猛 能放倒我
Huh? You don't have pads on.
什么 你还没穿护具呢
We're just... we're doing a walk through.
我们只是演练一下
Okay?
好吗
Clean hit.
完美一击
I like it.
我喜欢
I wish I'd had a girl coach.
我能有个女教练就好了
I'd totally tap that. Yeah.
我会下手很轻的 是啊
I love long hair.
我喜欢那个长发妹子
No, no, no.
不不不
The one with the little brunette pixieish cut.
我喜欢短头发 有点黑的那个
Like a 1963 brunette Mia Farrow.
恰似1963年的米亚·法罗
No titties, all ass.
小乳房 大屁股
Just sit and spin her all night long.
骑在她身上 放纵到天明
Heaven.
天上人间
I I think that's a dude.
我觉得那是个爷们吧
Start by filling out these.
先把表都填了
Now, uh, do you check,
那 现在你们已经
uh, the families for, you know, um,
核对过 他们有没有
alcohol and drug abuse?
酗酒或是吸毒背景
You know, make sure they have enough income to feed it and stuff?
收入够不够抚养孩子啥的
We do.
调查过了
Right, and, uh, are the families
好的 这些家庭大多都在芝加哥
mostly in the Chicago area or the whole state?
还是全州其他地区都有呢
What's it matter? We're getting rid of it.
这很重要吗 把孩子送掉就行
You going to stalk it at its Little League games?
你还想偷看他打棒球赛吗
Have you looked at other options?
你想过其他的选择吗
Like aborting it? Yeah.
打掉吗 确实想过
But my dad taught me it was murder,
但我爸曾告诉我这算谋杀
and the thing does have a heartbeat and all.
而那小东西也确实有心跳
Yeah, we went to see the Catholics earlier.
没错 我们去过天主教收养机构
We found out they don't pay anything.
发现他们一毛钱也不给
Neither do we.
我们也不会给的
I thought there was a separation of church and state.
我还以为教堂和政府有区别呢
I'm not following you.
我没听懂
I get the Catholics went broke with those pedophile lawsuits,
我知道天主教徒娈童 被告得破产
but how can the government expect me
但政府怎么能希望我
not to smoke or do drugs
不抽烟 不吸毒
so that the baby
好让我生下的孩子
doesn't turn out a brain damaged future criminal,
将来不会成为脑残的犯罪分子
yet expects me to do all the work for free?
却又不给我一分钱呢
Call my friend, Timothy.
打给我朋友 蒂莫西
He's a family attorney.
他是个家庭律师代理人
No, we can't afford a lawyer.
不 我们请不起律师
Tell him Stacy sent you.
告诉他是史黛西介绍来的
Which of the following political actions violated
在下列描述的选项中
the principle of unalienable rights of liberty
哪一项违反了
that evolved from the above excerpt
独立宣言中的
of the Declaration of Independence?
不可剥夺自由权条例
One. In 1857, a U.S. Supreme Court ruling
选项一 1857年美国最高法院
promoted the expansion of slavery
通过了在美国领土上
in U.S. territories.
促进奴隶制的法案
Two... That one.
选项二... 就选一了
It's a, uh...
这道题...
multiple choice test.
还有几个选项呢
You want to hear the other options?
不想听听其它选项了吗
It's that one. Hey, Mickey Milkovich
答案就是一 今天早些时候
came by earlier looking for Frank, all sweaty.
米奇·米尔科维奇大汗淋淋地来找弗兰克
Isn't he working at the store while you're at school?
你上课时他没在杂货店上班吗
When he shows up?
他什么时候来的
Why is he looking for Frank?
他找弗兰克干嘛啊
Probably getting high together.
可能想一起嗑药吧
Dinner in 15 minutes.
15分钟后吃晚饭
I'm going to head out for a while.
我去去就回
Where were you guys?
你们去了哪儿啊
Football practice.
橄榄球训练
Thought your coach got arrested.
你们教练被逮捕了啊
A new guy stepped in to save the day.
新教练接手 扭转局面
What do you know about football?
你对橄榄球还有研究吗
Well, you... make a pass,
你...晃过防守
sometimes you score.
有时就得分了
Ugh. I meant what I said this morning.
记得我早上的话
We got a big scrimmage tomorrow.
我们明天分组对抗
And I say that we celebrate the guaranteed victory.
我提议我们提前庆祝胜利吧
Yeah! By cooking a big Brazilian dinner.
没错 做一顿丰盛的巴西大餐
What do you say? Right, Esty?
你觉得怎样 对吗 艾斯缇
"Esty."
叫艾斯缇啊
Tomorrow, come here.
明天 到这里来
Cook food. Si, si.
做大餐 好 好
Eat. Eat. Uh... Uh, Poor people.
吃 吃... 跟穷人
Crack. I help.
穷苦人 我来帮忙
Dude.
伙计
Poor people? Awesome.
穷人 真会说话
See you tomorrow.
明儿见
Can we go bring Grammy back?
我们能把奶奶接回来吗
She promised to teach us how to palm cards.
她说过要教我们怎么出老千的
Grammy blew up the basement.
奶奶炸了地下室
We could've lost Carl. So she's having a time out at Sheila's.
卡尔差点就挂了 所以要罚她呆在希拉那
And you know, when you're having a time out,
要知道 被罚禁足时
you don't get to visit with your family.
就不能回来探望家人
Yo, you pick out all your classes?
你选完课了吗
Taking my GED.
我在备战普教考
Uh... no, that wasn't the deal.
不 协议不是这样的吧
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表