Ladies, hey?
有人想来点嗨药吗
Hey, anybody interested in a little primo bud?
大热天的 不想来点白粉
Maybe a little snow for this hot
凉快一下吗
summer scorcher?
妈的
Shit.
哥们 要点什么吗
Hey, guys, what you looking for?
格拉斯
Grass?
得去赚些零花钱了
Got to have money to spend money.
滚出我们的地盘
Hey, get off our corner!
菲奥娜
Fiona?
菲奥娜
Fiona?!
家长接送时间到了
Parent pickup time.
谢了 小黛
Thanks, Debs.
今天有出什么事吗
You have any trouble today?
小查理尿到外面了
Little Charlie had a major diaper malfunction.
艾莉吃了些地毯
Ellie ate a bunch of carpet.
还算正常
Normal, normal.
还有 弗兰克带走了利亚姆
Oh, and, uh, Frank took Liam.
什么
What?
他说带利亚姆去了动物园
Said he was taking him to the zoo.
菊花酒吧
-雨果 近来可好 -滚 弗兰克
- Hugo. How's it going? - Go away, Frank.
托德先生今天在吗
Is Mr. Todd here today?
-我说 出去 -我有麻烦了
- I said, out! - I'm in trouble.
-你总惹麻烦 -别这样 雨果
- You're always in trouble. - Come on, hugo.
不到走投无路我不会来这的 你懂的
You know me. I wouldn't be here unless I was desperate.
我孩子出事了
It's my kid.
我急需钱
I need money.
哪个孩子
Which kid?
利亚姆
Liam.
那个混血吗
The mulatto?
是的
Yes.
这次别扯淡行吗
No bullshit this time?
绝不
No bullshit.
弗兰克
Hey, Frank?
等等 你还得接一些客
Hold on. You got more takers.
利亚姆和弗兰克没在希拉那
Liam and Frank aren't at Sheila's.
咚咚 小黛
Knock, knock. Hey, Debs.
茉莉姐
Hi, Jasmine.
要我打电♥话♥问问吗
Want me to start calling around?
不 上班前我去艾莱柏看看
No, I'll swing by the Alibi before work,
看看他想干嘛
see what he's up to.
-谁想干嘛 -弗兰克带走了利亚姆
- What who's up to? - Frank took Liam.
或许他又带着利亚姆沿街行乞去了
Probably has him out panhandling again.
大卫有个纽约朋友来芝加哥了
David has a friend coming into town from New York.
我想可以撮合你俩
I thought maybe I could hook you two up.
大卫是谁
Who's David?
再见 黛比
Uh, bye, Debbie.
朋友吗
A friend?
是的
Yeah.
我遇上了他
I met him.
四十岁 帅气
Forties, handsome.
也是你的菜
He's your type, too.
是吗 我喜欢什么样的
Oh, yeah. What's my type?
可爱 容易驾驭
Cute and easily manipulated.
你从大卫那拿什么好处了吗
You take money from David?
你的意思是 我是妓♥女♥吗 不
You mean, am I turning tricks? No.
他带着我出去 买♥♥些好东西送我
He takes me out, he buys me nice things sometimes.
有钱人就喜欢这样
That's what rich people like to do.
花钱如流水
They like to spend their money.
有钱人喜欢美女依偎在他们的臂弯
Rich guys like a pretty girl on their arm, so,
所以 宠溺我们何尝不可
why not let them spoil us?
我走了没关系吧
Cool if I split?
凯希 我下班了 能走了吗
Kash, I'm off. Can I go?
你还好吧
You okay?
我不能再这样了
I can't do this anymore.
活在谎言之中
Live this lie.
琳达
Linda,
我们的婚姻
our marriage.
这场生活的骗局
This life of a lie.
我该怎么做啊
What am I going to do?
弗兰克没在酒吧吗
Frank wasn't at the Alibi?
没在 而且希拉也没见过他
No, and Sheila hasn't seen him.
他带着利亚姆 过不久的
He won't keep Liam long.
孩子会影响他在11点前烂醉
A toddler will interfere with getting hammered
在公园醉倒的
and passing out in the park before 11:00.
昨晚跟茉莉和那老男人一起如何
How was last night with Jasmine and Grandpa?
我觉得他们在一起很多年了
I guess they've been together for years.
一个有妇之夫 一个有夫之妇
He's married, she's married.
这样对谁都好
Seems like it works out for everybody.
是吗 对他们各自的配偶也好吗
Yeah? You think it works out for his wife and her husband?
真准时
Hey, like clockwork.
跟这家伙是认真的吗
How serious are you about this one?
-一般 -很好 因为他是你的备胎
- Not very. - Good. 'cause he's a rebound.
-长得都像史蒂夫 -不 他不像
- He even looks like Steve. - No, he doesn't...
我都把运动鞋放在车上了
I got my running shoes in the car,
我想重新比赛一次
and I want a rematch.
重赛
Rematch?
是的 我们昨天在沙滩上赛跑
Yeah, we raced on the beach last night.
她把我跑成傻♥逼♥了
She smoked my ass.
没那么惨吧
Hey, wasn't that bad.
她赢了我
She annihilated me.
不过比赛并不公平
It wasn't a fair fight, though.
-她曾是长跑明星 -你跑长跑
- She was a track star. - You ran track?
长跑运动员 1500米 破州纪录
Distance runner. 1600. Broke some kind of state record.
不是吧 你打破什么纪录了
No shit. What record did you break?
我没破纪录
I didn't break it.
我是说教练以为我或许能打破
I mean, coach thought I might be able to.
那时你可能打破的记录
What was the record
-成绩是多少 -不算什么
- the time that you were gonna break? - It wasn't a big deal.
说嘛 成绩多少
Come on, what was the time?
教练认为我能打破五分二十五秒的纪录
Coach thought I might be able to break five minutes, 25.
谁知道呢 很久以前的事了
Who knows? Long time ago.
我打赌你现在能打破 你知道吗
I bet that you could break it now. You know what?
我们找条道 拿只秒表
We'll find a track, and we'll get a stopwatch.
-行啊 -好吗
- Sure. - Yeah?
我得去送酒了
I've got a table.
货车修好了吗
Got the truck running?
修好了 我们的冰激凌行当再次开张
Yup. We are back in the ice cream business.
-工作怎么样 -怪怪的
- How was work? - Weird.
别问
Don't ask.
别在浴室打飞机
Hey, don't jerk off in there!
这他妈是什么
What the hell is this?
你♥他♥妈♥干什么 利普
Fuck, Lip.
那是申请材料
It's an admissions packet.
西点军校
Oh, West Point?
怎么 开始翻我东西了吗
Going through my stuff now?
伊恩 你刚刚读完十年级[相当于高二]
Ian, you just graduated the tenth grade.
我想看看想要进那所学校需要什么条件
Wanted to see what it would to take to get in.
什么 去西点军校吗 你开玩笑吗
What, to west point? You're kidding me.
你真♥他♥妈♥是认真的
You're actually serious about this shit?
我在预备军官训练队待了两年
Well, I was in ROTC for two years,
-你觉得呢 利普 -我不知道 我想
- so, what did you think, Lip? - I don't know. I thought
我他妈以为你那是傻缺青春期抽风
it was some kind of stupid, fucked-up adolescent phase.
我是说你真想在什么叫"斯坦"的地方
I mean, you really want to get your ass shot off
挨枪子吗
in some 'stan somewhere?
斯坦
"'Stan"?
是啊 巴基斯坦 阿富汗斯坦 伊朗斯坦
Yeah, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraqistan.
我想我是个爱国主义者
I guess I'm a patriot.
操
Fuck.
别担心 看了这个我老郁闷了
Don't worry. It was really discouraging.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表