I didn't do it on purpose.
我又不是故意的
Hey. Come here, I'm sorry, don't cry.
过来 我错了 别哭别哭
It's all my fault.
都是我的错
No, it isn't.
不 不怪你
I was... I was cold to her when she first got here.
我 我一开始对她太冷漠了
Yeah, but you warmed up real quick.
但你很快就视她如己出了啊
Because I loved her.
因为我爱她
She knew that.
她知道的
Then why did she leave us?
那她为什么还要离家出走
I wish I knew.
我也想知道
We're talking about the real Ethel, right?
我们是在说真的艾瑟儿吧
I think we should have our own kid.
我想我们该有个自己的孩子了
Are you serious?
你说真的吗
Yeah.
是的
Yeah?
真的吗
Could we start right now?
要不我们现在就开始造人吧
Ethel!
艾瑟儿
Oh, shit, there she is. Hey, hold on.
靠 她在这儿啊 慢点
Don't you hop away from us, you dumb fucking whore.
你个小贱人 看你还敢逃走不
Hi, I'm calling about my brother.
你好 我想给我弟弟请个假
Uh, yeah, I can hold.
好的 可以
Hi, I'm on hold.
我在等人接电话
Sorry about the other night. I was pretty drunk.
那晚的事我很抱歉 我喝得太多了
Uh, yeah, I'm still here.
你好 我还在
Uh, Phillip Gallagher, 12th grade,
菲利普·加拉格 十二年级
Uh, won't be in school today. He's sick.
他今天不能去上学了 生病了
I think it's just a summer cold.
大概就是夏季感冒吧
He'll be there tomorrow.
他明天就去上学
Okay, okay, bye.
好的 再见
I'm pretty embarrassed about the other night.
我那天晚上实在是太丢人了
It's okay, don't don't even worry about it.
没关系 别放在心上
Hey, I have some blow left over.
我这儿还剩点可卡因
Could get into some trouble today.
我们今天可以享受一下
Uh, you should go home.
你回家去吧
Actually, I don't have a home.
事实上 我已经无家可归了
What?
什么
Yeah, Hal found out about David.
霍尔发现我和大卫的奸情了
He kicked me out a couple of weeks ago.
几周前就把我赶出来了
Jesus. Yeah, it's okay.
天啊 没事
It was bound to happen sooner or later, right?
纸包不住火 是吧
I guess so.
是吧
Now I get to start over.
现在我要重新开始
Do what I want. Be a single woman.
随心所欲 回归单身
What about your kids? Are they doing okay?
你孩子怎么办 他们还好吗
Hal's better with them.
霍尔更适合照顾他们
I've just been staying on David's boat,
我一直待在大卫的船上
although he didn't know about it until the cops showed up last night.
不过直到昨晚警察出现 他才知道
You've been breaking in to his boat?
你偷偷潜入他的船上吗
He never uses it; it's just sitting there.
他从来都不用 船就那么闲着
I gave him the best blow jobs of his life.
我让他体验过最销魂的口交
You saw him. I was so out of his league.
你也见过他 他根本配不上我
I got to get in the shower.
我去洗个澡
Start looking for a job.
要去找工作呢
Hey, do you think I could stay here for a couple of days?
我能在你这儿住些日子吗
What?
什么
Yeah, I'll kick in some rent money.
我会交房租的
No.
不行
No?
不行
But I do everything for you.
我为你付出了那么多
What are you talking about?
你在说些什么
I brought Steve to the party,
我邀请史蒂夫参加派对
I gave you a job this winter.
冬天的时候我还给你找了份工作
I I gave you clothes and jewelry.
我还给你好多衣服和首饰
She still alive?
她还没死吗
I haven't been up there.
我还没上去呢
Fuck me.
操
I got Estefania drunk
我把艾斯特法尼娅灌醉
so that you could have sex with Steve.
那样你就可以和史蒂夫上床了
I didn't want to have sex with Steve.
我根本不想和他上床啊
Right.
谁信啊
I don't need you meddling in my life.
谁要你管闲事啊
Meddling?
管闲事
When you need something from me, it's fine,
你需要我帮忙的时候 我毫不吝啬
but when I need something,
但我需要你帮忙的时候
suddenly little Miss Fiona just runs away?
白眼狼菲奥娜小姐掉头就跑吗
Okay, you need to go.
你给我出去
Fine! I don't give a shit!
行 我根本不在乎
You just kick me out, like David and Hal.
你也赶我出门 就跟大卫和霍尔一样
You're all just a bunch of assholes!
你们几个全是王八蛋
Jasmine?
茉莉
Fuck...
操
Get out of my yard.
你给我滚开
Why didn't you meet me at the airport?
那天为什么不去机场找我
I was on my way.
我当时已经往机场赶了
What happened?
中间发生什么了
Doesn't matter now.
现在说这些都没用了
I love you.
我爱你
Don't.
别
No one's gonna notice some new dude suddenly showing up overnight?
大半夜的没人会注意到突然间多个大活人吗
No one gives a shit.
没人管的
This is Irving's room. Kicked it a few days ago.
这是埃文的房间 几天前刚空出来
It'll be weeks before anyone figures it out.
几个礼拜之内不会有人注意到的
Okay, I'll get his legs.
好 我来抬他的腿
On three one, two, three.
数三下 一二三
Let's do it again, ready? One, two, three.
再来一次 准备 一二三
Fuck it, just leave him here.
操 就这样吧
Wait, we forgot his buddy.
等等 差点忘了他的伴儿
Aw, I'll look in on him every day.
我会每天来看望他的
See you tomorrow, Stan.
斯坦 明天见
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表