-伊恩考进去吗 -不知道
- to get in? - I don't know.
我是说 我不想让他
I mean, you know, I don't want him
费神费劲提高成绩 最后只能参军
just to struggle keeping up and then have to enlist.
停车缴费站 正在批准信♥用♥卡♥支付
知道吗 我想把你纹在身上
You know what? I'm thinking about getting a tattoo of you.
你认为朱迪会为我纹吗
You think Jody would do that for me?
也许伊恩会令你大吃一惊
Maybe Ian will surprise you.
支付完成
希望如此
I hope so.
赞
Awesome.
你用吧
All yours.
好的
Yes, it is.
《我们的日子》开始前我冲个澡
I'm going to take a shower before Days of Our Lives starts.
这里还真够恶心的
There's a lot of shit in here.
有时我来不及去厕所
Well, I can't always make it to the toilet.
我在开玩笑 弗兰克
I'm kidding, Frank.
你刚刚传呼我了
Uh, yeah, you just paged me.
下午好 你是13437917号♥病人吗
Good afternoon, is this patient 13437917?
是的 我是她丈夫
Yes-- Well, her husband.
494州际公路有大巴发生车祸
There was a bus crash on Interstate 494.
通知我们或许有心脏是匹配的
We've been informed there may be a heart available.
她不需要了
Um, she, she doesn't need it anymore.
什么
What?
她昨晚去世了
She passed last night.
请您节哀顺变
Please accept our condolences.
她是我的挚爱
She was the love of my life.
真不知道我该怎么生活下去
I don't know how I'm going to survive.
我们很遗憾器官没能更早一点出现
We're so sorry an organ didn't become available in time.
谢谢
Thank you.
你自己名字都写错了
You spelled Kevin wrong.
哈哈 真好笑
Ha-ha, very funny.
宝贝
Hey, babe,
-你要我签什么 -贷款表格
- what you need me to sign? - Loan forms.
我需要你帮我先填上
I need you to help fill them out first.
有20页呢
They're like 20 pages long.
小凯 如果你经营酒吧
Kev, if you own the bar,
我会总是见不到你的
I'm never gonna see you anymore.
才不是
That's not true.
当然是
Sure, it is.
企业家都没日没夜的工作
Business owners always work long hours.
看看姓王的
Look at the Wangs.
-王氏鸡翅吗 -对啊
- Chicken Wing Wangs? - Yeah.
他们天天都在那
Those kids are there all day.
那是为了全家人的全职工作
It's a, it's a full-time job for the entire family.
我的工作时长不会变 宝贝
My hours won't change, baby.
现在就是我在当家做主
I practically run this place now.
你说啥 谁做主
Excuse me, who runs this joint?
怎么 你以为你做主吗
Oh, what, you think you do?
-我定时间表 -那是因为我让给你的
- I make the schedule. - That's because I let you.
这叫分配任务
It's called delegating.
小维 你妈妈的娘家姓是什么
V, what's your mom's maiden name?
我们怎么应付这贷款 小凯
How we gonna swing this, Kev?
银行要20%的预付
The banks want 20% down.
30% 但是如果我每周能多赚1000刀
30, but if I make an extra $1,000 a week,
-六个月内就能搞定 -一千
- I'll have enough in six months. - A thousand?
-你一晚都赚不到100刀 -我知道
- You never make more than a couple hundred a night. - I know.
所以我打算每周搞特别活动
That's why I'm planning to do special events every week.
-什么特别活动 -迪斯科之夜
- What kind of special events? - Disco nights,
相亲 海滩主题派对
singles mixers, throwing a beach party
明晚开锣
tomorrow to kick things off.
什么
A what?
沙子 热带饮品 阳光与激♥情♥ 宝贝
Sand, tropical drinks, sun and fun, baby.
很酷吧
Shit's cool, huh?
是啊 酷的要死
Yeah, really cool.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
凯伦的戒指丢了
Lost Karen's ring.
天啊 真糟糕
Oh, man, that sucks.
花掉了我所有的存款
Used all my savings to buy it.
我丢东西的时候 我会祈祷
When I lose something, I like to say a little prayer.
东西丢了 找不到
Something's lost and cannot be found.
圣安东尼 求你帮帮我
Please, St. Anthony, look around.
好的
Okay.
你看到凯伦了吗
You seen Karen?
我没有找人的祈祷
I don't have a prayer for that.
我有事要告诉你
I have something to tell you.
怎么 终于同意让我肛♥交♥了吗
What, finally going to let me plow the back fields?
你已经在肛♥交♥了
You already are.
操 抱歉
Oh, shit, sorry, um...
没事
It's okay,
我挺喜欢
I like it.
你想告诉我什么
So what'd you want to tell me?
我们不能再上♥床♥了
We can't have sex anymore.
什么
What?
我很确定朱迪就要求婚了
I'm pretty sure that Jody's going to propose.
那是好事吗
Is, is that a good thing?
超好的事
It's a great thing.
好
Okay.
再来一杯锅炉制♥造♥工[酒名] 小凯
Another boilermaker, Kev.
弗兰克 你贷过款吗
Hey, Frank, you ever take out a loan?
不喜欢留下文件
Don't like the paper trail.
只用现金
Always pay cash.
好吧 那我就从兜里
Okay, I'll just pull 150 grand
掏出15万 买♥♥下酒吧
out of my pocket and pay for the bar myself.
你跟别人一样 小凯 你知道吗
You're just like everyone else, Kev, you know that?
总是等着别人施舍
Always looking for a handout.
去死 弗兰克
Fuck you, Frank.
我能借点钱吗
Can I borrow some money?
我能借你的车吗
Can I borrow your car?
我能借你的器官吗
Can I borrow your organ?
-你在说什么 -你知道器♥官♥移♥植♥体系
- What the fuck are you talking about? - You know what's wrong
有什么毛病吗
with the organ transplant system?
不知道也不在乎
No, and I don't care,
但那也无法让你闭嘴
but I doubt that'll stop you.
如果你在等一个器官
If you're waiting for a new organ, you are
你就扰乱了上帝的安排
just interfering with God's plan.
怎么 上帝的安排是小孩们
What, so God's plan is, some little kid dies
因为没法换肾死于肾衰竭吗
of kidney failure because he didn't get a transplant?
你跟他吵什么啊
Why do you argue with him?
我不知道
I can't-- I don't know-- I can't help myself.
上帝的安排是
God's plan is that you take
接受你的所得 别抱怨
what we are given and don't complain.
现在没人对自己的现状感到满足
No one is satisfied with what they have anymore.
总是想要得到更好的
Always trying to get something better.
"我不喜欢我的心脏 我在单子上排着
"I don't like my heart; I think I'll get on a list,
换个新的 升级"
get a new one, upgrade."
你在说面瘫女吗
You talking about Butterface?
如果你心脏不行了 那就是你的命
If you've got a bum heart, that's your lot in life.
别要别人的
Don't take someone else's.
那不是你的
It's not yours.
她用自己的心脏这些年不是挺好的吗
She got along just fine with her heart all these years.
干嘛这么贪婪想再要一个
Why's she got to be greedy and want another one?
或许会更糟
Could be worse.
她可能像有些人一样生来就没心
She could be like those people born without a heart.
你是说死人
You mean dead people?
我跟一个密歇根的家伙工作过 只会说英语
Worked with a guy from Michigan-- Only spoke English.
移植了墨西哥人的肝
Got a liver transplant from a Mexican.
突然会说流利的西班牙语
Suddenly speaks perfect Spanish.
就因为她在单子上排着
And just 'cause she's on some stupid list,
她凭什么是下一个啊
how come she's the next one in line?
也许有个更需要那心脏的人
Maybe there's someone needier
更配得上那心脏的 比如黑人女性
or more deserving, like a black woman.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表