Here's what you missed on Shameless last week:
以下是《无耻家庭》上周剧情提要
a whole lot of shit happened.
发生了一堆烂事
Where were you?
你们死哪儿去了
Think she'll come out today?
你觉得她今天会出来吗
Not likely.
不太可能
Airplane wheel missed her by an inch.
飞机轮差一点就砸到她了
They found Eddie.
他们找到埃迪了
At the bottom of Lake Michigan.
在密歇根湖湖底
Babe? Your dad's dead.
宝贝儿 你爸死了
Nice try, but that doesn't turn me on anymore.
这招不错嘛 可是再激不起我半点性趣
This is a West Point application.
这是西点军校的入学申请
I wanted to deliver it personally. Is Lip home?
我想交给他本人 利普在家吗
What, McNally brought this for you?
怎么 是麦克奈利给你的吗
Not me. Congratulations.
不是给我的 恭喜了
Malik?
马利克
We're having a play date.
我们要来个亲子约会
Sounds more like a date date.
怎么听起来更像是情人约会
I hope someone takes care of him.
我希望能有个人好好照顾克莱德
Don't you think Clyde deserves that? Oh, for sure.
你不觉得他该受到照顾吗 当然了
You Clyde? Ethel says hi.
你是克莱德吗 艾瑟儿问你好
Karen's pregnant. That's the Gallagher sperm.
凯伦怀孕了 那就是加拉格家的种啊
Do the right thing. Split.
做出正确的选择 和她分开
Kids need a father. Jody and I got hitched.
孩子需要父亲 我和乔迪要结婚了
I want to know whose it is. The kid. Jody's the father.
我想知道孩子是谁的 乔迪的
I'm not my dad. Get out.
我跟我爸不一样 滚
You hear me? I'm not my fucking dad!
听着没 我不像我那不靠谱的爸
You look great, by the way.
顺便说一句 你今天很漂亮
You had late pick ups on Monday and Thursday.
周一和周四 孩子你接晚了
That's an extra $16.
你得补交16美元
I wasn't that late.
我也没晚多少啊
Fiona would charge you $20.
菲奥娜会收你20的
Come on.
快点
Jesus.
天啊
It's a wonder I got here in one piece.
没丢胳膊少腿儿 真是个奇迹
You're looking for the Sunshine Adult Day Care.
你是要找阳光老年日托所吗
It's up at the church.
往前走 教堂那儿
Honey, only time I want to go to church
小心肝儿 我只有一个时候会想去教堂
is when I feel like getting molested.
就是当我想被玩弄调戏的时候
What do you want? A tip?
你眼巴巴的瞅什么 要小费吗
Who are you two supposed to be?
你们两个都是谁啊
I'm Ethel, and this is Jonah, my son.
我是艾瑟儿 这是我儿子乔纳
You look a little crispy to be Liam.
你黑人特征太显著 应该不是利亚姆
Oh, I'm Malik.
我是马利克
Malik? Jesus.
马利克 我的妈呀
Enough with the fake African spice rack crap.
听着就像是赝品非洲调味架
A little advice?
给你点建议
Some people are racist.
总有人歧视黑人
You want to get ahead in the world?
你想成为人上人吗
Change your name so people don't know you're black.
换个名字吧 那样就没人知道你是黑人了
Honey, is that hot water heater working? Yeah.
心肝儿 热水器还好使吗 嗯
Get me a towel. I gotta have a bath.
去给我整条毛巾 我得洗个澡
I'm sorry, who are you?
冒昧地问一句 您是哪位
I'm your grandmother, sweetheart.
我是你亲奶奶 小心肝
You Carl?
你是卡尔吗
Get me a crowbar and a hammer.
去给我拿撬棍和锤子
I've got to run an errand.
我去办点事
So... uh, lock the door,
宝贝儿 锁好门
and don't answer for anybody, okay?
谁敲也别开 好吗
If we were together for 100 years,
如果我们要在一起100年
I would never learn Portuguese.
我也不会学葡语
Why are we bashing a hole in the wall?
干嘛把好好的墙凿个洞
We're remodeling. Where's the rest of the litter?
改造改造 那几个小兔崽子呢
Ian's at work,
伊恩在打工
we haven't seen Lip for days,
利普已经几天没露面了
Liam's down in day care,
利亚姆在楼下托儿所
and Fiona's probably trying to sleep.
菲奥娜大概刚刚躺下
She works nights.
她上夜班
What about Frank?
弗兰克呢
Doesn't live here anymore.
他不住这儿了
Good boy.
好样的
Now, out of the way.
行了 别挡着
What's that? What's it look like?
那是什么 你看着像什么
A finger. Ew.
手指 真恶心
You can touch it, but never put your finger on the trigger
你可以摸摸枪身 但别碰扳机
unless you're going to shoot someone.
除非你想射杀某人
You like secrets?
你们喜欢秘密吗
So do I. Hold out your hands.
我也喜欢 伸出手来
Our little secret, all right?
祖孙三人的秘密 明白吗
There are important decisions to be made.
我们需要做出重大决定
This much money comes with great responsibility.
那笔钱承载着重大的责任
Frank... can you run downstairs
弗兰克 你能到楼下去
and ask Jody for the paprika? Investments, trusts,
向乔迪要些红辣椒吗 投资 信托
tax evasion, liquidity. Frank.
逃税漏税 流动资金 弗兰克
As soon as Eddie's insurance claim is settled
埃迪的保险索赔一旦确定
and that check comes, we're gonna have to make some...
支票一来 我们就要...
Frank. What?
弗兰克 干嘛
I can't let you be in charge of Eddie's insurance money,
我不能把埃迪的保险赔付金交给你
sweetheart.
亲爱的
You're an alcoholic.
你忘了自己酗酒成性吗
I wasn't talking about me. Okay.
我指的人可不是我 好吧
Did you think I meant me? No.
你以为我是在说我自己吗 不是
We need a highly experienced professional.
我们需要经验丰富的专业人员
Yeah, that's right.
是的 没错
And just for the record,
还有一点我不得不说
many great men have been well lubricated.
很多伟人都是酒鬼呢
Henry Ford. Scott Fitzgerald. David Hasselhoff.
亨利·福特 斯科特·菲茨杰拉德 大卫·哈塞尔霍夫
They all kept a bottle close.
他们都酒不离手
Mom! Beethoven's Fifth.
妈 贝多芬的《命运交响曲》
Coincidence? I don't think so.
那些都是巧合吗 我可不觉得
I think you should do these in the bathroom.
我觉得你应该去浴室弄这个
Sheila, please... No, we can just put down newspaper.
希拉 听我说... 不用 在下面垫几张报纸就行了
There are important economic factors at play.
当中牵涉到一些重要的经济因素
It's gonna smell! Use the tub.
会整满屋子腥味的 去浴室弄
Did you bring in the filleting knife... Our family's financial...
你带切片刀和 我们家的财务安全
and, the, uh, mesh gloves?
那个 网格手套了吗
security is in the... Oh, fuck it.
即将陷入... 我操
I'll be at the office.
我先去厨房了
Paprika?
别忘拿红辣椒
Honey, you know what I was thinking?
宝贝儿 知道我是怎么想的吗
Um, we could put the food on the bed
我们可以把食物放在床上
and then do folding chairs along the walls...
沿墙摆上折叠椅
We can't hold a wedding reception in your bedroom.
我们不能在你的卧室里举办婚宴
Honey, parties are always in the living room.
宝贝儿 在客厅举办宴会太老套了
This would be unique.
卧室婚宴多独具一格呀
This is the start of my marriage.
婚宴标志着我婚姻生活的开端
It's important to me.
对我很重要
You can do it, Mom.
你可以做到的 妈
It's just going to happen downstairs.
只要下层楼就可以了
You know what?
知道吗
I am going to do the fish in the tub.
我要在浴缸里搞定这条鱼
Whoever that is better have a death wish.
敢来打扰我 最好先立个遗嘱
Sorry. Uh... something's come up.
抱歉 出了点事
Grammy's back.
奶奶回来了
Oh, hi.
你好
Hi.
你好
I'm looking for Tony.
我来找托尼
Honey! Just a sec.
亲爱的 等一下
Okay.
好吧
She's nice, honey.
妞不错嘛 亲爱的
You got balls.
你可真有胆啊
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表