No one wants to hear it, you fucking windbag.
没人想听你唠叨个没完 死嚼舌妇
Okay, mom, let's go upstairs.
好了 妈妈 我们上楼去吧
She called me a Wacker Drive whore.
她说我是瓦克街上的妓女
Frank.
弗兰克
Oh, let 'em work it out.
让她们自己解决吧
And I don't know how an angel like that man
我真不明白弗兰克那种小天使
could have come out of your poisoned womb.
怎么会是你恶毒的子宫孕育出来的
Shut up, you batty bitch.
闭上你的臭嘴 疯婆子
You know what? You've got a demon mind and a devil's womb
我实话告诉你 你内心阴暗 子宫恶毒
and heart, and your coochie smells of brimstone and sulfur!
心如蛇蝎 老逼恶臭如硫磺
I will fuck you up!
我打烂你的嘴
Shit. Oh, shit!
靠 我擦
Do it, do it!
来啊 开枪啊
Oh, my God.
老天啊
There's a woman with a gun.
有个女人手里拿着枪
She's at a party, she's shooting people.
在派对上乱射一气
Yes, yes!
太棒了
Shit, Tony.
擦 托尼
I got it.
我来搞定
Police.
警察
Whoa, officer Markovich on the scene.
我是马科维奇警官 由我来处理吧
Sorry about that, guys.
不好意思让你们白跑一趟了
No, no, no, no.
不不不不
No, no, no,
别走 别走
no, no, no, no,
别走 别走
no, no, no, no, wait, wait!
别走啊 别走 等等
Wait, wait!
等等 回来
You okay?
你还好吧
How do you like my party so far?
你觉得我的婚礼怎么样
I'm kind of digging it, you know,
我挺喜欢的
it's got a certain energy.
挺带劲儿的
So, the little missus.
少夫人
Got your Cuisinart, baby on the way.
结婚礼物也收了 孩子也有了
Yep, I'm the American Dream.
没错 我就是美国梦的现实版
You are,
是啊
except, uh, Doofus is your husband and that's my baby.
美中不足的是你怀着我的种嫁了个呆瓜
So, what, do you want it on weekends?
那又怎样 你希望孩子周末跟你过吗
Want to run away together, get a double wide?
想一起离开 住在移动房屋里吗
No.
不是
I want you to get an abortion.
我想你去把孩子做掉
Hey, Ethel, you decent?
艾瑟儿 我能进来吗
Um, uh, just a minute.
稍等一会儿
Okay, come in.
好了 进来吧
Hey. Is he sleeping?
他睡着了吗
I just wanted to make sure you're doing all right.
我是想来看看你还好吧
I'm fine, thank you.
我很好 谢谢
Look, I know you're sad and stuff,
听着 我知道你很难过
but I want you to know that you can talk to us.
我只想告诉你 如果你想倾诉可以找我们
All right?
好吗
We're here for you if you need us.
如果你需要 我们会在你身边支持你
How was the party?
婚礼怎么样
It was good.
好极了
No one got hit.
没有人受伤
They have to replace the smoke detector.
不过他们得换个新的烟雾报警器了
But everybody was asking about you, though,
大家都在问你去哪儿了
where you were, where Baby Jonah was.
还有乔纳宝宝怎么没有来
So... good night, then.
那么 晚安吧
Good night.
晚安
Mr. Kevin.
凯文先生
Yeah.
怎么了
Thank you.
谢谢你
For what?
谢我什么
For everything.
谢你做的一切
You're welcome.
不用谢
What's up?
怎么了
Are we going shopping for school clothes today?
我们今天去买上学穿的衣服吗
Day care.
日托小孩要照顾
After?
之后怎么样
Did I commit to that?
我答应过这事吗
Yep.
是啊
Then, yes.
那好吧
What?
怎么了
Was it weird seeing Jimmy?
你和吉米有没有很尴尬
Jimmy?
吉米
Steve.
史蒂夫
Jimmy.
吉米
Who's Jimmy?
吉米是谁
Jimmy lives in Lake Forrest
吉米住在林湖城
with his doctor father and drunk mother.
有个当医生的爸和一个酗酒的妈
They think he goes to medical school at the University of Michigan.
他们都以为吉米在密歇根大学医学院念书
Yeah, and...?
然后呢
Jimmy is Steve.
吉米就是史蒂夫
V, they're gone!
小维 他们不见了
What? Ethel and Jonah.
谁 艾瑟儿和乔纳
Well, maybe they went over to the day care early.
他们大概提前去日托所了吧
No, all their stuff is gone
不可能 他们的东西都不见了
his clothes, her suitcase gone!
衣服还有行李箱 都没了
What?
什么
We a little mopey this morning?
怎么一早上就闷闷不乐的呢
No.
没
You're thinking just because Carl got something,
你是在想 卡尔得到了一份礼物
maybe you should get something?
或许你也该有一些
No.
不是
Well, maybe if you freshen up my coffee
不如给我倒杯咖啡
and give your Grammy a kiss,
再亲奶奶一口
things will start looking up for you.
说不定好运也会降临哦
For me?
给我的吗
Yeah. Oh, Grammy! Thank you! Thank you!
奶奶 你太好了 谢谢 谢谢
Hey, Jimmy, it's Fiona.
吉米你好啊 我是菲奥娜
I just wanted to say, go fuck yourself!
我打过来是想说 操你妈逼
What's all this? A new laptop.
什么东西 新笔记本电脑
This is so awesome!
简直棒极了
Christmas in August?
圣诞节提前了吗
Ethel and Jonah are gone.
艾瑟儿和乔纳不见了
What?
什么
Did she say anything to you, Debbie? No.
她和你说过什么吗 黛比 没
What about Malik? What time does he show up?
马利克呢 他一般几点到这儿
In about an hour.
一小时后吧
You sure they didn't just sleep at their grandparents or something?
他们会不会只是在他爷爷家过夜没回来什么的
Ethel packed everything.
艾瑟儿把行李都带走了
Baby's stuff, too. Okay.
还有宝宝用品 没事的
She's 14 years old with an infant. How far can she get?
她才14岁还带着个婴儿 她能跑多远
She doesn't have any money.
何况她身无分文
It was those evil Jesus witches! They took them.
肯定是那帮假信徒的老巫女们带走了他们
I know it! We should call the social worker,
我就知道 我没得给社工打电话
see if she can get the cops looking.
看看她能不能找警察帮忙找找
If she shows up, call us right away.
一旦她出现了 就立即给我们打电话
Perfect. I'm solo today,
真好 我今天又是一个人干活了
and we've got a full house for day care.
满满一屋子全是需要照顾的小屁孩儿
I'll help you, honey.
宝贝儿 我会帮你的
Can we talk about these gifts?
我们能聊聊这些礼物是怎么回事儿吗
You think I'm trying to buy their affection?
你以为我在花钱讨好他们吗
Well, it's certainly for sale.
起码要讨好他们很容易啊
I just had some money from an old business arrangement,
我刚从以前的生意伙伴那儿要了些钱
and I thought I'd spread it around a bit.
我觉得应该有钱大家花啊
You didn't come to see me when I was in prison.
我在监狱的时候 你从来都没看过我
I was 11 when you went in.
你进去的时候我才11岁啊
I... hardly knew you.
我 对你没什么印象啊
Well, that's my fault, I guess.
看来是我的错了
500 bucks.
给你500块
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表