Means you're not getting laid.
提米 听着 这已经是第三听了
All right, Timmy, look, this is your third one.
今天不能再买♥♥了 知道吗
That's it for today, okay?
别再来了 买♥♥大♥麻♥另说
Don't come back unless it's to buy pot.
不跟你上♥床♥的妞儿你可得小心点
Got to watch out for the chicks that don't sleep with you, man.
你知道这意味着什么吗
You know what it means?
意味着她们喜欢你
Means they like you.
真心喜欢你
Like "like you" like you.
挖心挖肺地喜欢你
Like "love you" like you.
她们之所以忍♥住 是因为她们动了真情
And they keep, you know, holding back because they're so into you.
但同时 她们也在等待
But they're also waiting for you
你去发现她们的美好
to finally grasp how awesome they are
这样 当你们第一次上过床时
so when you do end up having sex for the first time,
你就会觉得那是做♥爱♥ 而不是交♥配♥
you're, you know, making love or some shit.
分享下我的经验
Oh, and the experience--
知道么
It's because, you know,
为了这令人心痒的嘿♥咻♥ 你已久候多时
you've been waiting so long for a little action,
一旦烈火烧上干柴
that when you do have sex,
你们将体会前所未有的云雨润泽
it's some otherworldly connected thing,
这会让你觉得
which makes you think
你会为这段感情负起责任
that you can be in a long haul kind of commitment.
两根卷烟 一根大♥麻♥ 谢谢
Two buds and a spliff, please.
-你多大了 -15岁
- How old are you? - 15.
给你20元 不用找了
Here's four fives. Keep the change.
举下胳膊
Raise your arms.
腋下长毛了再来买♥♥吧
Come back when you grow some hair in your pits.
我把毛剃了
I shave.
快点走
Get out of here!
为什么这妞只跟你约会却不跟你上♥床♥
Chicks that hang out with you and don't sleep with you,
动脑想一想 爷们
run the other way, dude,
因为她已经收心 打算和你共度余生
'cause she's ready to stop playing and settle down.
好了 各位 派对结束了
All right, everyone, party time is over!
回家吧
Let's go!
走了走了 快点 克莱尔小姐
Let's go, let's go! Come on, Miss Clare!
快走 克莱尔
Come on, Clare.
我来帮你
I got you.
过瘾了吗
Wasn't that fun?
哈利 快跟上啊
Harry, come on!
我跑上了二垒
I knocked in two runs.
你太给力了 托尼
You were sensational, Tony.
我是哈利
Harry.
我已经很快了
I'm hurrying.
-维罗妮卡 谢谢你 -不用谢
- Veronica, thank you. - You're welcome.
下个礼拜能不能
How about next week, we, uh,
来个"舷端把盏一日游"
we go on one of those booze cruise things.
就在夕阳犹照的湖面
Uh, on the lake at sunset.
那可得花钱啊 克莱尔
That costs money, Clare.
这儿的人♥大♥部分都没钱
Money most people here don't have.
哈利
Harry?
快打911
Call 911.
弗兰克
Frank.
好啦好啦
Roger that.
维罗妮卡
Veronica?
黛比
Debbie?
我给金吉和哈利带了几幅孩子们画的画
I brought some artwork from the kids for Ginger and Harry.
-她该不会... -我孙子保罗死了
- Did she... - My grandson Paul has died.
哈利死了 小黛
It's, uh, it's Harry, Debs.
维罗妮卡 帮我把这个卖♥♥掉吧
Veronica. Sell this for me.
然后用这钱带我们所有人去印第安赌场
And then I'm taking everyone to the Indian casino.
谢谢你
Ooh, thank you.
你和克雷格·海斯纳是高中同学吗
You went to high school with this Craig Heisner?
他可真帅 你应该捅他
He's hot. You should poke him.
姐才不稀罕Facebook呢
Fuck Facebook.
如果你想 我可以替你捅
I'll poke him for you, if you want.
-你在干嘛 -给他发短♥信♥啊
- What are you doing? - Sending him a message.
别
Don't!
发完了 你的号♥码已经过去了
Did. Sent him your number.
"谢谢"有反义词么
What's the opposite of "Thank you"?
这儿呢
Hey, guys!
-我不用你费心思 -他帅不帅
- I can get laid on my own. - He's cute, huh?
理查德
Richard, hi!
-见到你很高兴 -我也是
- Hey. Good to see you. - You, too.
菲奥娜 这位就是理查德
Fiona, this is Richard,
你不是想见见吗
who you wanted to meet.
你好 理查德
Hi, Richard.
你好
Hi.
来点儿苹果马提尼吧
Shall we begin with some appletinis?
我这就去下单
I'll put the order in right now.
想看乐透吗
Want to watch the lotto numbers?
今天你可以回去了
That's enough of a visit for today.
明天再来把剩下的活干完
Finish the list tomorrow.
等等
Wait.
我想要你
I want you.
弗兰克
Frank.
我怎么就没和你干一炮呢
How is it that I never had this?
快停下
Stop.
两个醉鬼一直擦身而过呗
Two drunken ships passing in a harbor swill hole.
我们可以弥补一下错过的曾经
We'll make up for lost time.
弗兰克 我不能做♥爱♥
Frank, I can't have sex.
明白不
Okay?
不是我不渴望
I'm not thrilled about it.
我唯一擅长的事却不能做
The one thing I'm good at, I can't do.
我们慢慢来
We'll go slowly.
我无法"慢慢来"
Oh, I don't know "slow".
我会教你的
I'll teach you.
弗兰克
Frank!
我之前从没过过禁欲的生活
I haven't exactly lived a life of restraint.
我在等待移植器官 在此期间我不能激动
I can't push it while I'm waiting for my transplant.
如果我的血压超过120/80的话
If my BP goes above 120/80,
我的心脏就会爆♥炸♥
my heart explodes.
你明白了吗
Don't you get it?
如果你操♥我♥ 我就会死
If we fuck, I die.
等等 加里
Hey, Gary.
明天见 谢了
See you tomorrow. Thanks.
我今天来 你一点兴趣都没有 是吧
You had no interest in my showing up tonight, did you?
她都跟你说什么了
What'd she tell you?
她说 你看了我的照片就等不及要见我了
Uh, that you, uh, saw a photo and couldn't wait to meet me.
我可没看见什么照片
I saw no photo.
她也没有我的照片
She has no photo.
那你还来干吗
So, why'd you come?
大卫的公♥司♥和我的公♥司♥
Well, my company does about
正在谈一单两亿五千万美元的生意
$250 million worth of business with David's company.
他又对茉莉那么着迷
And he's fond of Jasmine.
我可不想伤了二♥奶♥的面子
I didn't want to be the one to upset the concubine.
那你觉得我们还要聊上多久
So how much longer do you think we need to keep talking to each other
才会让他们相信我们两个有戏呢
to make it seem like we really gave it a shot?
不知道 再聊个两到三分钟吧
I don't know, two or three more minutes.
撑死了
Tops.
你现在想看看我的照片吗
You want to see a photo of me now?
无所谓
I'm good.
看我多气派 这是小学时的我
Fully decent. It's me in grade school,
那时我刚掉了第一颗牙
after I lost my first tooth.
这种头型又要流行了
That style is coming back.
这头型流行过吗
Did it ever arrive?
北美印第安族
易洛魁人留过的
With the Iroquois.
也是朋克摇滚主打款
And, uh, punk rock.
我们之间会如何发展呢
So, how does this arrangement work?
我打扮得楚楚动人 挽上你的手臂
I dress pretty, hang on your arm,
然后一个月做上几次爱
we have sex a couple times a month,
再然后 你给我几张信♥用♥卡♥
then you give me credit cards
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表