I'm always pleasantly surprised
没有在厕所里发现
we don't find dead hookers cut up in the toilets.
被分尸的妓女 总是让我又惊又喜
There's still time.
来日方长呢
Where's Liam?
利亚姆呢
Monica dumped Bob and showed up on our doorstep to play house.
莫妮卡抛弃了鲍勃 回来玩过家家了
She insisted on watching Liam today.
她坚持今天要照顾利亚姆
He's probably got his tongue in an outlet by now.
他的舌头这会儿或许卡在插座里呢
Oh, shit. I'm sorry.
真糟糕 节哀吧
First thing she did
她回来做的第一件事
was bust my balls for kicking Lip out.
就是责怪我把利普踢出门
You didn't kick him out.
又不是你赶他走的
Feel like I might have, giving him an ultimatum.
感觉像是 我没给他留什么余地
I miss him.
我想他了
Especially with Monica home.
特别是莫妮卡在家的时候
Lip usually has my back in that fight.
吵架时利普总是站在我这边
See, this is the kind of shit I'm afraid of happening
看吧 如果我和小凯有孩子
if Kev and I have a kid or two.
就怕发生这种事
Little fuckers gang up on you.
小兔崽子们勾结起来造反
I've seen this movie before.
又要历史重演了
Monica comes home long enough to reunite with Frank,
莫妮卡回来跟弗兰克亲热够了
gets knocked up with another kid, then splits.
肚子被搞大 然后一拍两散
Not this time.
这次可不行
Not gonna let her ruin Debbie and Carl's lives, too.
不能让她把黛比和卡尔的生活也毁掉
Trash can's a foot away, people.
垃圾桶就在脚边 房客们
Why you got to be such nasty pigs?
为什么非活得这么龌龊呢
Human nature.
人类本性
Given the choice, people usually do the wrong thing.
给他们自由 往往都去做坏事了
Can't take it anymore.
受不了了
I'm going to run home, check on Liam
我得回家瞧瞧
before we hit the ground floor.
回来我们再收拾一楼吧
Not a lot of trust in Monica.
我可不相信莫妮卡
Might be nice to have some time for an actual life while she's around.
趁她还在 你该让自己活得舒服点儿
Ain't you just the queen of silver linings?
你还真是苦中作乐大师
Live a little while you can.
及时行乐嘛
What?
什么事
Hey, where'd you disappear to?
你去哪了
I didn't know I had to report
我不知道我还得向你报告呀
to you, but if you must know, school.
告诉你也无妨 我去学校了
Right. Look.
好吧 听着
I'm sorry about that shit that happened earlier.
之前的事我很抱歉
Give me the rest of the day to find a new place to stay?
给我几天让我再找个落脚处
Fine.
行
And, um...
还有
I want to go on the rest
剩下的领养面试
of the adoption meetings with you, all right?
我想陪你一起去 行吗
You know, I I'd kind of like to have
其实 我也想知道
a say in where this kid might end up.
孩子会被什么样的人领走
Well, go if you fucking want to go,
你他妈想去就去
but I don't need help or handouts from anyone.
但我再不要向别人乞求帮助了
Hey, Ron.
嘿 荣恩
I need to talk to you.
我有事跟你说
What the hell are you doing here?
你来这儿干什么
My wife's inside.
我老婆就在里面
Thing is, I'm kind of pregnant, and it's yours.
是这样 我怀孕了 孩子是你的
What? I want to get an abortion,
什么 我想去堕胎
but I can't afford it,
但付不起手术费
and I can't apply for a credit card 'cause I'm not 18.
而且我未满十八 无法申请信用卡
Hang on.
等着
We had fun, though, didn't we?
我们有过美好时光 不是吗
Sometimes, when I see the word "Hospice"
有时 我在屏幕上看到"老人院"这个词
on the screen, I pronounce it
我的脑中的读音
Ho spice" In my head.
却是"裸人院" "
Isn't that silly?
你说我傻不傻
Sometimes I do that
有时我看到"蛋白奶"这词
with "Butt... ermilk."
读出来却是"屁股蛋 白奶"
But... Ermilk's not really a word.
"但""白奶"不是个词啊
Did you just hear what you just said?
听到你刚刚说了什么吗
You said, "Buttermilk's not really a word."
你说 "'蛋白奶"不是个词
I did.
是哦
Did you hear that?
你听到了吗
Been hearing a lot of weird noises the last few days.
这几天总是听到怪声
So have I.
我也是
Don't think I'm crazy,
别以为我疯了
but sometimes I think
不过有时我感觉
Eddie's spirit is still in this house.
埃迪的鬼魂还在房子里
Eddie?
埃迪
Eddie?
埃迪
Mom had a huge chunk of cash
老妈咽气前
lying around before she kicked it.
手里有一大笔现金
How much?
有多少
75 large. Oh, God!
7万5千块 天啊
I think it's at Sheila's. Get it.
我想应该在希拉家里 拿回来
Get it, and give it to me.
拿回来 我要
Okay. Give it to me.
好 我 我要
Oh! Jesus Christ!
上帝啊
Really? In the kitchen?
有没有搞错 在厨房里搞
I thought you were working, honey.
我以为你上班呢 亲爱的
Where's Liam? He's sleeping!
利亚姆在哪儿 他在睡觉
And I will remind you this is our house
提醒你一下 这是我们的房子
and we can make love in any room we want to.
我们可以在任何房间里搞
Your kids eat off that table!
孩子们在那桌子上吃饭呢
Let's fuck in her room next.
下次到她房间去
Circle doesn't start with an "S"? What the fuck?
"圆圈"不是S开头吗 搞毛
Cat! I know that shit, bitch.
"猫" 我知道这个狗屁单词 混蛋
That's a cat!
是"猫"
You ordering shit off the TV again?
你又从电视上学垃圾了
Just a little bit of this, honey.
就差一点知识 亲爱的
Just a little bit of this!
就差一点
Hey, I'll see you after work. All right.
下班后见 好
Bitch Karen's trying
凯伦那个婊子
to make me pay rent. Can you believe that shit?
让我交房租 你他妈相信吗
Hey, you want to play a quick game?
想趁我上班之前
"Saint's Row:The Third" before my shift?
玩玩黑道圣徒3吗
What, you got it? Hell, yeah, I got it.
什么 你买到了 买到了
I waited in line.
我排队才买到的
Cool if I stay at your place a couple days? Shit, yeah.
我在你这待两天行吗 没问题
Kevin.
凯文
Kitchen.
到厨房来
Lip is not staying with us.
利普不能留在这儿
We are not getting in the middle of this Gallagher shit storm.
我们不能卷入加拉格家的狗屁风波里
You guys are taking Fiona's side on this?
你们和菲奥娜一伙吗
Fiona will have our asses for harboring her fugitive.
窝藏她的逃犯 菲奥娜会搞死我们的
What if we adopt Lip as our own?
要是我们收养利普呢
Wouldn't that change everything?
那样一切都会改变吧
I'm kidding Damn. Calm down.
我开玩笑呢 冷静点
Go home Lip.
回家吧 利普
I'm sorry, dude. You can't stay here.
抱歉 哥们 你不能留在这儿
Well, what the fuck, man?
你他妈怎么回事
Yeah, well, thanks for all your help, Kev.
好吧 谢谢你的"帮助" 小凯
You know what? Don't come running to me next time when you want
老子告诉你 下次别再跑来找我帮忙
your taxes done
不管你想报税
or your liquor commission test taken
还是想通过酒类委员会的考试
or you get your tongue stuck to a frozen pole, all right?
或者你的舌头被冰柱粘住 明白吗
I like to wash her late in the day.
我习惯下午再洗车
In the sun, the water can dry too fast and leave spots.
阳光下水干得太快 会留印
Good to know.
谢谢传授秘诀
She send you?
她让你来的吗
No. She doesn't know I'm here.
不是 她不知道我来这儿
She needs you, Bob.
她需要你 鲍勃
You're the best thing that ever happened to her.
你是她生命中最美好的事情
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表