必须给她 弗兰克
It's gotta go to her, Frank.
我得回家 回到我的孩子们身边了
I should be getting home to my kids.
我给你2000块
I'll give you two grand.
什么
What?
现金 在冰箱冷藏室里
Cash. It's in the freezer.
3000吧
Make it three?
2000外加平板电视
Two and the flat screen.
如果你在乎我 就为我做这件事 弗兰克
If you care about me, you'll do this for me, Frank.
我们做的时候 我想开着灯
I want to leave the lights on when we do it.
睁着眼睛
And eyes open.
你的身体感觉真棒 来了 来了
You feel so good. Here it comes, here it comes, here it comes.
我们之前怎么就没干一炮呢
Why didn't we do that a long time ago? Huh?
我在克雷森特路354号♥
I'm at, uh, 354 Crescent Drive.
我的女友死了
My girlfriend died.
你还有体温
You're still so warm.
-嗨 -有事吗
- Hi. - Hey. What's up?
有人偷了你的钱 我感觉很糟
I feel really bad somebody swiped your money.
-是吗 -是的 我想...
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah, I thought I'd give you...
得了吧 好像我不知道你
Oh, please, like I don't know you took it.
-什么 没有 -得了 你偷了我的钱 承认吧
- What? No. - Come on, you stole my goddamn money. Admit it.
-我没有 -就是你偷的
- I did not. - Of course you did.
你是臭烘烘 贫民窟的狐狸精
You're a skanky, ghetto trash, hood girl.
怎么 就因为你搬到北边
Oh, what, like you're all high and mighty
你就上流 高端了吗 不就有个LV吗
'cause you moved north, and you have a Louis Vuitton?
包就是你拿走的
Which you fucking swiped.
是你自己傻♥逼♥落在轻轨上
Which you were stupid enough to leave on the L.
-贱♥人♥ -你才是贱♥人♥
- Bitch. - Oh, you're the bitch.
我来这是想帮你 算了
Okay? I came here to be nice, but forget it now.
-操♥你♥妈♥ -想得美
- Fuck you. - Oh, eat me.
-荡♥妇♥ -骚♥逼♥
- Whore. - Slut.
-王八蛋 -龟孙子
- Asshole. - Cunt.
去再偷一个别人的包吧
Off to steal another fucking purse?
找到就留着 丢了哭去吧
Finders keepers, losers weepers.
操♥你♥妈♥ 操
Fuck you! Fuck!
还有空闲时间吗
Hey, still free to get together?
菲 在楼上吗
Fi, you up here?
跟我一起去艾莱柏
You want to go to the Alibi with me,
花点钱支持小凯吧
spend some money and support Kev?
她去还那个女人的钱了
She went to give the purse woman her money back.
他没事 没死
He's okay. Not dead.
小黛 你为什么对死亡着了魔
Debs, what gives with this obsession about death?
没有啊
Nothing.
得了 是我 说吧
Come on, it's me.
在哈利之前 我不知道我认识的人会死
Well, until Harry, I had no idea people I knew could die.
亲爱的 他老了
Honey, he was old.
是啊 但那意味着我的家人也会死
Yeah, but that means my family's gonna die, too.
是的 80年后
Yeah, in, like, 80 years.
那我就孤苦伶仃了
And then I'll be all alone.
什么
What?
男人先死 利普 伊恩 卡尔 利亚姆
Men die first. Lip, Ian, Carl, Liam.
之后是菲奥娜 她比我大
Then Fiona because she's older.
那样就剩我自己了
That just leaves me all by myself.
小黛 生活中需要你去担心的
Debs, there are way too many things in life
事情太多了
you're gonna have to worry about.
现在别去为此劳神
Don't stress about this right now.
是啊 但是我总是想
Yeah, but I can't shut off my brain.
想点好事
Think about nice things.
花 冰激凌 小狗
Flowers, ice cream, puppies.
你能想这些吗
Can you do that?
可以
I guess so.
现在想什么呢
What are you thinking about now?
一只小狗
A puppy...
被车撞了
Getting hit by a car.
这是个开始
Well, that's a start.
过来
Come here.
为什么想在这见面
Why'd you want to meet here?
你说我高中时候应该约你
You said I should have made a move on you in high school.
的确
You should have.
时间倒转
Here we are.
你想假装我们还在高中吗
You want to pretend like we're back in high school?
用不着假装
We don't really have to pretend.
什么意思
What do you mean?
在某个时空连续体中 我们还是高中生
In some time space continuum, we still are in high school.
像是平行空间吗
Like in a parallel universe?
你老婆呢
What about your wife?
我高中没有老婆
I didn't have a wife in high school.
不是吧
Seriously?
恶心
Ew!
好了 你知道吗
Okay, you know what? What?
两杯无酒精朗姆菠萝鸡尾酒
Two virgin pina coladas.
谢谢 凯特 嘿 宝贝
Thank you, Kate. Hey, baby.
兰尼 怎么回事
Lenny, Lenny, what the fuck, man?
这不是废物箱
This isn't a litter box.
一个字都他妈别说
Don't say a fucking word.
-我什么都没说 -你在想
- I didn't say anything. - You were thinking it.
没有
I was not.
-你今早说的话很伤人 -我知道
- What you said this morning was really mean. - I know.
抱歉 所以我才来 支持你
I'm sorry. That's why I came, to show you support.
是吗 海滩派对真是灾难
Oh, yeah? Well, the beach party's a disaster.
下一个会好些的
The next one's gonna be better.
别再那样打击我了[直译切掉我的蛋蛋]
And don't be chopping off my balls like that again.
我最爱你的蛋蛋了
I got nothing but love for your balls.
小维 我真的想买♥♥下酒吧
V, I really want to buy this bar.
好吧
Fine.
如果斯坦到时候要卖♥♥
If the time comes where Stan needs to sell,
我们想办法搞到钱 但是不能找尖刀维尼
we'll try and figure something out, but no Vinnie The Shiv.
老天 这么想扼制我的梦想啊
Jesus Christ. Squelch my dreams much?
行啊 弗兰克 从哪儿偷的
Nice. Where'd you steal that one from, Frank?
给我酒
Booze.
你哭了吗
Have you been crying?
-制♥造♥工 -要多少份
- Makers. - How many shots?
瓶子给你
Bottle it is.
你好像见鬼了 弗兰克
You look like you've seen a ghost, Frank.
戒指
Ring.
弗兰克 祈祷起效了
Aw, Frank, the prayer worked.
是我的戒指吗
Is that my ring?
我愿意 我愿意
Yes! Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes.
你还好吗 老爸
You okay, daddy?
我刚刚直面死亡 小黛
I just looked death in the face, debs.
很糟糕
It wasn't pretty.
我知道你的意思
I know what you mean.
你得想想美好的事物
You got to just think of something nice.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
你还好吗
How are you?
挺好
Good.
你呢
You?
不错
Good.
想问声好
Just wanted to say hi.
你打来我很高兴
Glad you did.
拜
Bye.
亲爱的 别用牙啊
Ow, ow, sweetie, watch the teeth.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表