For those of you who were too fucking busy,
献给那些太他妈忙的人
this is what happened last week on Shameless:
以下是《无耻家庭》上周前情提要
Hey, you filthy fucking Portuguese. Stan's losing his marbles.
嘿 你个恶心的葡萄牙人 斯坦开始老年痴呆了
What happened? I know you fucked my sister!
怎么回事 我知道你上过我妹妹
You're right, he shouldn't be left alone up there.
你说得对 把他一个人留在上面不行
Call his daughter.
打电话找他闺女
I'm gonna come down there...
我要下去
He wants to stay in his apartment.
他想住在自己家里
Where the hell've you been? Brazil.
你去哪儿鬼混了 巴西
We should get together, have lunch, just to catch up.
我们该出去聚聚 吃顿午餐 叙叙旧
I'm seeing someone. So am I.
我有对象了 我也是
Bring him. A double date.
带上他 来个四人约会
Estefania doesn't really speak English.
艾斯特法尼娅不太会讲英语
You're married? Ah, si!
你结婚了 是呀
You married a drug lord's daughter, to hang onto your ear?
你为了保住你的耳朵 就娶了个毒枭的女儿
I missed you.
我很想你
Hey! Okay.
打住 好吧
Was it weird seeing Jimmy? Who's Jimmy?
你和吉米有没有很尴尬 吉米是谁
Jimmy is Steve.
吉米就是史蒂夫
V, they're gone. Ethel and Jonah.
小维 他们不见了 艾瑟儿和乔纳
All their stuff is gone.
他们的东西都不见了
His clothes, her suitcase, gone.
衣服还有行李箱 都没了
Fuck you, Lip!
你去死吧 利普
I'll make West Point on my own. I don't need you.
我会靠自己考上西点军校的 我不需要你
She's a married mother,
她是个已婚母亲
publicly flaunting the geriatric she's sleeping with.
不知廉耻地带着她睡过的糟老头抛头露面
Come on, I need an accomplice.
来吧 我需要个伴
When I tell Hal we're going out for a girls' night,
我告诉霍尔是和闺蜜出去玩
then I won't be lying.
就不算是撒谎了
I'm sorry, who are you?
不好意思 您是哪位
I'm your grandmother, sweetheart.
我是你亲奶奶 小心肝
Grammy showed up.
奶奶回来了
Grammy's back.
奶奶回来了
Jesus... they let you out?
老天爷 他们把你放出来啦
Surprised to see you, Peg.
见到你真是个惊喜 佩吉
Thought you were doing 20 to life.
以为你要蹲至少20年呢
I will fuck you up!
我打烂你的嘴
Oh my God, there's a woman...
老天爷 有个女人
Shit, shit! with a gun...
操 操 手里拿着枪
She's at a party, she's shooting people!
在派对上乱射一气
Go ahead and pull it!
来啊 开枪啊
Do it! Do it!
快开枪啊
And I'm gonna kick your ass!
老子下来痛扁你一顿
Put some pants on, man.
穿上裤子 老兄
I got pants on.
我穿着裤子啊
Babe, stop.
宝贝 快停下
Come on, you know I hate that.
别闹了 你知道我讨厌这样
I'm going to stick my thumb in your butt if you don't stop.
再闹我就用手指捅你屁眼
Now we're talking.
那样很不错嘛
Morning, sunshine.
早安 阳光小美女
Who let you in? Carl.
谁让你进来的 卡尔
We don't let people in the house before I wake up!
下回在我睡醒之前不许放人进屋
Which guy doesn't like a finger up the butt?
你睡过的哪个男人不喜欢被捅屁眼啊
What are you doing here?
你来干嘛
I came to invite you out in David's boat today.
我来邀请你参加大卫的游轮派对
I thought you weren't allowed on the boat.
我还以为你被禁了呢
Isn't it the wife's?
那不是他老婆的船吗
Yeah, but they're in Indiana
是啊 可他们正忙着
dropping one of the brats off at college.
送小孩去印第安纳州上大学
Steve's back in town. Not sure what to do about it.
史蒂夫回来了 我不知道该怎么办
Bring him. Boat's got a Jacuzzi.
带他来嘛 船上有豪华浴缸
Nah. Kids start school Tuesday.
不了 孩子们周二开学
I got a lot to do to get ready.
有很多东西需要准备呢
So, come for an hour!
就玩一个小时嘛
Everybody says that, but it never happens.
大家都那么说 但那是不可能的
I'll kick you out after an hour, then.
一个小时后我会赶你下船的
Shouldn't you be getting your kids ready for school, too?
你不需要为自己的小孩准备上学物品吗
Hal's on it. He loves doing that crap.
霍尔会弄的 他爱揽那些烂摊子
So you'll come?
你会来的吧
I'll think about it.
我再想想
I gotta take a shower now, wash your slobber off me.
现在我得去冲个澡 把你的口水都洗掉
You know, men pay lots of money for that slobber.
男人要花很多钱才能买到我的口水呢
Oh, yeah. Thanks for the visual.
是么 谢谢你描绘的精彩画面
Go make yourself useful. I need coffee.
别闲着 去给我倒杯咖啡
You look like shit, Frank. You just getting in?
你怎么这副熊样 弗兰克 才进来吗
Just got up. It's 7:00 a.m.
我才起床 才7点呢
Hurry up in there.
浴室快点用
I gotta help my mother out of bed and take her to the bathroom.
我得给我妈弄下床 然后给她洗个澡
Really putting a damper on your drink, puke, sleep schedule, huh?
似乎打破你"喝完就吐 吐完就睡"的生活规律了嘛
I can't take it anymore.
我快受不了了
Your problem. Not ours.
你的麻烦 跟我们无关
What about this little guy?
这个小家伙怎么样
Hey, fella!
你好 小可爱
Ah, I don't know, V.
我不知道 小维
Oh, come on, he's so cute.
看呀 他多可爱
How could anyone have abandoned him?
怎么会有人抛弃这么可爱的狗狗
And his tongue is almost as good as yours.
他的"舌技"跟你一样高超呢
A dog is not gonna fill the hole in my heart.
养狗根本填补不了我心中的空洞
When you going to get over this, Kev?
你什么时候才能从阴影中走出来 小凯
Doesn't it bother you that Ethel's gone?
艾瑟儿走了 难道你一点都不难过吗
It bothers me we're not gonna get the money anymore.
我难过的是再也得不到那笔钱了
How could she just leave us like that?
她怎么能这样一走了之呢
Because she's an ungrateful bitch.
因为她是个不知感恩的贱人
All right, stop. I'm serious.
别那么说 我是认真的
If she doesn't give a shit about us,
她都不在乎我们
why should we give a shit about her?
我们干嘛要在乎她啊
She was family.
她是我们的家人
Well, we have to move on.
好吧 我们得向前看
I liked having someone depending on me.
我喜欢被人依赖的感觉
Well, then pick out a stupid dog!
养条傻逼狗不是正好嘛
Dogs are too much responsibility.
养狗承担的责任过于重大
A kid isn't? A cat, then.
养孩子就不用吗 那就养猫
It's gonna piss everywhere.
猫会到处撒尿的
We're not leaving here without something.
不领养个什么就甭想回去
Fine. We'll get that.
好吧 就它了
This baby's pushing on my bladder.
宝宝在踹我的膀胱
Morning.
早安
Ah, Jesus. Not again.
我的天 又来吗
Knowing you were peeing made me horny.
知道你在尿尿 我立刻欲火焚身了
You're a sex addict.
你个性瘾狂
Knowing I have a cold sore makes you horny.
我唇边起个疱疹 都能让你性奋起来
Look at me.
看着我
Look at me, I'm about to come.
看着我 我要射了
Look at me. Oh, babe.
看着我 宝贝
Oh. Oh, baby. Oh, baby!
天啊 宝贝 宝贝
My power, my pleasure, my pain...
我的力量 我的快乐 我的痛苦
Why do you always do that?
你干嘛总这样
What? Cry.
哪样 哭
It's a release.
那是一种释放
It's weird.
那样很奇怪
I can't help it.
我忍不住
I just feel so close to you.
我感觉和你如此亲近
It's like I'm giving you all my hurt and joy to hold and protect.
就好像把我所有的痛苦和喜乐都奉献给了你
So gay.
娘死了
Be nice to have a little Jean Nate in the water.
要是能洗个珍奈特泡泡浴就好了
I'll get some tomorrow.
我明天去整点
And stop breathing all over me.
别冲着我的后背呼吸
I want to go to Indian Bingo today. Feeling lucky.
我今天想去赌印第安宾果 感觉会有好运
Can't. Got a big day planned.
不行 我今天行程满着呢
Where? At the Alibi?
要去哪 艾莱柏酒吧吗
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表