- Sure. - Yeah, I'll bring some strippers and a hookah pipe.
开玩笑的
I'm kidding.
我觉得挺逗的
I thought it was funny.
车上的人啊 臭烘烘
The people on the bus all smell like pee
嘘嘘味 臭烘烘
Smell like pee, smell like pee
车上的人啊 臭烘烘
The people on the bus all smell like pee
因为嘘嘘所以臭
Most likely because they peed.
你知道什么会有效吗
You know what works?
未过滤的苹果汁
Unfiltered apple juice.
我试试 这个小姑娘
I'm gonna try that. This little girl here
已经三天没有便便了
hasn't made a dookie in like, three days.
可怜的孩子
Poor baby.
你和你曾祖父母住在一起是吗
So you live with your great-grandparents?
是的 挺酷的
I do, which is pretty cool.
他们人很好 但是年龄越来越大
I mean, they're good people and all, but it sucks
他们手脚越发不利索
because they're getting so old
逛公园 搬东西 按遥控器这种事
it's kind of hard for them to do stuff
就变得很难 感觉很糟
like go to the park, lift things, work the remote.
我丈夫克莱德也是这样
Hmm, it's the same with my husband, Clyde.
我们不得不买♥♥那种按键超大的电♥话♥
We had to get one of those phones with the giant numbers.
谁来帮把手 换尿布
Need a hand with this diaper change.
便便渗满尿布了
All the way up the back.
我马上就回来
Oh. I'll be back in a minute.
好的
Okay.
让我看看
Let me see. Here.
-哇 -哇 我就说
- Whoa! - Oh! I know!
-上帝啊 -得告诉他妈妈
- Oh, god. - Got to tell his mom
不能再喂果丹皮了
to knock it off with the fruit strips.
去拿纸巾 快
Get the wipes, quick.
你和马利克是男女朋友吗
So, are you and Malik like, boyfriend and girlfriend now?
什么 嘘...
What? Shh...
不 当然不是 我们只是朋友
No, of course not. We're just friends.
他绝对喜欢你
He totally likes you.
我们因孩子有许多共同之处 但仅此而已
We have a lot in common because of our children, but that's it.
除此之外 别忘了我已经结婚了
Besides the fact that I'm already married.
克莱德能娶10个老婆
So, Clyde gets to have ten wives,
你却只能有一个老公吗
but you can only have one husband?
灯泡坏了 我晚点会修修
Lamp's on the fritz. I'll look at it later today.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
-凯伦和我去挑选婚纱 -什么
- Karen and I are going to look at wedding dresses. - What?
你忘了女人购物存在的危险了吗
What did I tell you about what can happen to a woman shopping?!
小希希 我要你在这陪我
Sheils, I need you here with me.
在这儿安然无恙
Safe. With your head on.
亲爱的 不会出什么事的
Sweetie, nothing's going to happen.
我和凯伦在一起
I'll be with Karen.
我俩手拉手一起走
We'll use the buddy system.
别担心
Don't worry.
凯伦
Karen!
你不会走科尔街 对吧
You're not going to take Cole street, are you?
那女人就是在科尔街遇袭的
That woman was just attacked on Cole street.
什么女人
What woman?
一个77岁的女人
Uh, 77 years old.
有动物试图强♥奸♥她
Animal tried to rape her.
幸亏她的狗赶跑了它
Luckily, her dog scared him away.
咱家该养条狗
We should get a dog.
有弗兰克还不够吗
We have Frank.
你这话什么意思
The hell is that supposed to mean?
你在地毯上拉屎撒尿 和狗有什么区别
You have shit on the carpet.
为什么你非要...
You know, why do you have to...?
你俩别闹了
You guys, listen,
今天是我的大日子 好吗
this is a big day for me, all right?
别斗嘴皮子
No bickering.
抱歉 妈妈
Sorry, mom.
我们走
Let's go.
加油 妈妈
Go get 'em, mom.
谢谢 朱迪
Thanks, Jody.
真为她自豪
Proud of her.
是么 我也是
Yeah, no, me, too.
我只希望她别太逼自己了
I just hope she doesn't push herself too hard.
她医生告诉我她目前很脆弱
Her doctor tells me she's very fragile right now,
不慎就有复发的可能
ripe for a relapse.
我懂你 卡伦也很脆弱
I hear you, man, Karen's pretty fragile, too.
脑子里第一个词不是这个 但也行
Not the first word that comes to mind, but okay.
像头丛林中迷失的小鹿
Like a baby deer in the forest
而生活就是猎人
and life's like the hunter.
我觉得你该试试
I think you should try
扩大下交际圈
to expand your social circle a little.
为什么 你有我们 小维 强势的好友茉莉
Why? You have us and V and your pushy friend Jasmine,
好像也没缺什么
and that seems to be enough.
事实上我也在扩大我的交际圈
I'm actually trying to expand my circle, too,
结交新人
meet new people.
狐狸精
艾瑟儿怎么样
What about Ethel?
邀请她来如何
Why not invite her?
她比较像是同事
She's more of a colleague.
好吧 行 那就你
Okay, fine, so it'll be you,
我和艾瑟儿
me, and Ethel.
还有 还有卡尔
And... and Carl.
-什么 -周六夜
- What? - Saturday night,
你要来参加小黛的睡衣派对
you're coming to Deb's sleepover.
好娘哦
Sounds gay.
-你可以带朋友来 -好吧
- You can bring a friend. - Okay.
我要你在从班里面挑两个
I want you to invite two more kids
你喜欢的小孩来
from your class that you like.
班里一个小孩我都不喜欢
I don't like any kids in my class.
那再找俩你比较喜欢
Well, then, two more that you sort of like
或者还能忍♥受同处一室 或者你觉得比较洋气
or can stand to be around or think are cool
或者暗恋你的小孩
or think maybe might like you.
你是个好孩子 小黛
Hey, you're a good kid, Deb.
你该有些好朋友
You deserve friends.
没钱没酒
No money, no drink.
我不是来喝酒的
I'm not here to drink.
我是来借东西的
I'm here to borrow something.
借脑子还是借心
A brain or a heart?
-那个 -斯坦的那个鲁格尔手♥枪♥ 没门
- That. Stan's luger? - No way.
他在莱茵河畔从一个德国佬尸体的手中抢来的
He pulled that off a dead kraut's fingers on the rhine,
为了好玩 朝那家伙蛋处开枪
Then shot the guy in the nuts just for shits and giggles.
我能看一眼吗
Can I just see it?
你远观就行了
You can see it from there.
黛比 你好
Debbie, hi,
我正要反将军
I was just about to cross check.
你要看吗
You want to watch?
胡扯
Bullshit.
在哪
Where?
在那
There.
你认识霍莉·海斯纳 对吧
You know Holly Herkimer, right?
吻痕制♥造♥者霍莉
Holly Hickey-maker?
认识 怎么了
Yeah, why?
小混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
你给我引荐霍莉 你就能参加我的睡衣派对
You introduce me to Holly, you can come to my sleepover.
好棒 什么时候
Cool, w-when is it?
明天
Tomorrow.
好的 让我查下我的档期安排
Okay, yeah, let me just check my schedule.
行
Yeah.
好的 应该没有问题
Yeah, that should, that should work.
很好
Great.
在为抢银行季摩拳擦掌呢
Gearing up for bank robbery season?
真的不好笑 弗兰克
I don't have any whippets, Frank.
贩酒店后面有一些
Saw a couple spray paint cans
喷漆罐头可以拿给你发泄
behind the liquor store you could huff.
你为什么觉得我有求于你呢
Why do you think I want something?
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表