晚上见
See you tonight?
也许吧
Maybe.
也许吗
Maybe?
嗨 菲奥娜
Hey, Fiona.
托尼
Tony.
工作如何
How's work?
挺不错的
It's good.
重新装♥修♥得如何了
How's your remodel coming?
你是真想知道还是作为邻居客套下
You really want to know or just being neighborly?
邻居客套
Neighborly.
铁铸管道都拆了 全部换成铜管
Cast iron plumbing's out, replacing it with copper.
和我值班的伙计夜间兼♥职♥电工
Guy on my shift moonlights as an electrician,
所以他会帮我换新电线
so he's going to help me rewire.
你是打算转手还是住进去
You gonna flip it or live in it?
看情况发展了
Waiting to see what happens.
我得回去看孩子们了
I got to get the kids going.
这熊猫眼是哪来的
Whoa. What happened to you?
我的一个娘炮拳手临阵跳票了 我得替他上场
One of my fighters pussied-out on me, I had to fill in.
看来那娘炮跳票是正确的
Looks like the pussy had the right idea.
敷些冰在眼睛上
Get some ice on that eye.
早上好
Good morning.
芝士通心粉吃光了
We're out of mac and cheese.
我可以用黄油果酱三明治替代 但得买♥♥些面包
I can make PB&Js instead, but I'm gonna need more bread.
-今天有几个报名了 -9个
- How many signed up for today? - Nine.
拉梅洛双胞胎 凯米
Romano twins, Cami,
明格斯 那个大头乌林小崽
Mangis, that Ulin kid with the big head.
只能喝半杯
Whoa, half a cup.
我累死了
I'm exhausted.
利亚姆半夜撞头把我闹醒了
Liam had me up half the night banging his head.
人家需要自己的房♥间
I need my own room.
人家圣诞还想要小马咧
And I want a pony for christmas.
他是个男孩 该和男孩住一起
He's a boy, he should be in with the boys.
不行 已经是三个男生挤一间房♥了
No way, there's three of us in that room.
我是女孩
I'm a girl.
很快就要变成女人了
I'm going to be a woman soon.
我需要隐私以承受
I need privacy to undergo
这即将到来的创伤性转变
the upcoming traumatic transformation.
没你描述的那么创伤
It's not that traumatic.
你怎么晓得
How would you know?
五年级看过录录影带
Video in fifth grade.
我们在讨论什么
What are we talking about?
把利亚姆搬到咱们房♥间
Moving Liam into our room.
绝对他妈的不行
No fucking way.
第一个日托小孩来了
First day care kid is here.
能给我独♥立♥房♥间吗
My own room?
不可能 小黛
It's not gonna happen, Debs.
去 快去
Go, go.
"创伤性转变"
"Traumatic transformation"?
艾瑟儿 花♥园♥很不错
Wow. Ethel, the garden looks great.
都是肥料的功劳
It's all in the compost.
我的红虫今年加班工作
My red worms have been working overtime this year.
主之恩赐一点也不会浪费
None of god's bounty ever needs go to waste.
今晚行动吗
Still on for today?
你觉得它还能行吗
Think it still runs?
八成不行 但你什么都能修好
Probably not, but you can fix anything.
后面那些又大又圆绿色的是什么东西
Hey, what are those huge round green things in the back?
西红柿
Tomatoes.
她真贤惠
She's a keeper.
翻山越岭
Climb every mountain
穿流越溪
Climb every stream
跨过彩虹
Climb all the rainbows
梦想实现
Till you find your dream.
弗兰克 凯伦
Frank! Karen!
早餐好了
Breakfast!
它不在那里
I moved it.
嘿 早晨好
Hey! Good morning.
我 我找不到我的表
I, uh, I can't find my watch.
翻了个遍都没有
I have looked everywhere.
就在你手腕上
It's on your wrist.
经历上次事件后
I had mom move her rainy day fund
我让妈妈把应急基金放到别处了
after what happened last time.
凯伦 煎蛋卷好了
Karen, the omelets are ready!
那不是我♥干♥的
I had nothing to do with that.
人呢
Hello?!
我把她的银行卡也拿走了
I hid her ATM card, too,
所以别想把那个再拿走
So don't even try taking that again.
她一直在流鼻涕
Her nose has been running,
但我觉得只是因为
but I think it's just the glue
杰夫用在厨房♥油毡上的新胶水所致
that Jeff's been using on the new kitchen linoleum.
拜拜 宝贝
Bye, baby.
还有拜托 不能吃谷蛋白
Oh, and please, no gluten.
谷蛋白
Gluten?
鬼才晓得是啥
Who knows.
坐好了 漂亮的灰姑娘
Ooh. Hey, there you go. There's cinderella.
都准备好了吗
Uh, you all set?
是的 游戏时间 一小时
Yeah. Playtime, one hour.
看电视或者《小鹿斑比》 跳过鹿妈死那段
Tv or Bambi-- skip the dead mom part.
手工美术
Arts and crafts.
奇多和胡萝卜棒
Cheetos and carrot sticks.
故事时间 没啥可怕的故事
Story time, nothing scary.
自♥由♥游戏 午餐 午觉
Free play, lunch, nap,
游泳 欧思医生 面包牛奶 家长接小孩
pool, Dr. Oz, twinkies and milk, parent pickup.
除非有人流血或
Oh, and don't wake you
筋骨毕露否则不叫你起床
unless there's blood or exposed bone.
血流成河再喊我哈
Lots of blood.
孩子们 谁想看电视啊
Who's ready for tv, guys?!
好的 我们来看电视
Okay, let's watch.
滚一边去
怎么才来
It's about time.
你昨晚看到凯希了吗
You see Kash last night?
-没有 -他又没回家
- No. - He didn't come home again.
得靠我一个人来开店
Had to open the shop by myself.
流浪酒鬼靠在门边
Homeless winos ten deep at the door
想拿偷来的废品换吃换喝
trying to trade stolen recycling for 40s and mad dog.
一包万宝路
Uh, pack of marlboros.
你才多大啊
How old are you, eight?
给我滚出去
Get the hell out of here.
你一个人能看店吗
You handle the store by yourself?
我得走了
I got to get upstairs.
双胞胎去游泳队要迟到了
The twins are going to be late for swim team at the mosque.
还有 没有免费早餐
And no free breakfast.
你吃也要和其他人一样付钱
You come to work hungry, you pay like everybody else.
琳达走了吗
Linda gone?
走了
Mm-hmm.
我都在对面等了一个钟头了
Been waiting across the street for an hour.
昨天玩到很晚啊
Mm. Late night?
关你什么事
What do you care?
你去哪鬼混了
Where the hell have you been?
凯希
Kash!
我昨天等你到凌晨
I waited up until after midnight.
你知道医生要求我
You know the doctor wants me in bed by...
看我♥干♥嘛
What are you looking at?
去给我热个玉米饼 再给冰柜补货
Go microwave me a burrito and stock the cooler.
一包万宝路
A pack of marlboros?
瞧瞧
What?!
你从去年夏天就开始鼓捣那玩意了
Hey, you try starting this thing since last summer?
不是
No.
-种得怎么样了 -马上就能收了
- How's the crop coming? - It's almost harvesttime.
但是我有点担心
But I'm a bit worried though.
今年夏天公园里的警♥察♥
It seems like there's a lot more cops
好像比去年多了
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表