Look, I caught him trying to steal our toaster the other day.
前些日子 他想偷我们的烤面包机被我逮个正着
Pint sized klepto will be in juvie before you get your first kiss.
可能你还没得到初吻 他就被送进少管所了
The heart wants what the heart wants.
心有所想 心有所向
Do I have to explain that to you all people?
你最明白不过 还需要我来解释吗
Afraid it's not just about being easy and convenient, Debs.
小黛 不是"容易上 住得近"就可以的
It's, uh, chemical. Pheromones, a person's scent.
是化学作用 费洛蒙 气味相投
You know? You can't fake it.
知道吗 那些是装不出来的
Hey. Finally up.
嘿 终于起来啦
Smoke?
抽烟吗
Yup.
好啊
You know there's a prostitute in Frank's room?
你知道弗兰克的房间里住着个妓女吗
Double Bag Bev. Needed a place to stay. Win win.
双套贝芙 她想找地儿住 我们想赚钱 双赢嘛
Yeah, as long as you want catch AIDS from a washing machine.
除非你想通过共用的洗衣机染上艾滋
They got drugs for that now. It's like a cold.
现在艾滋病有药了 跟治感冒一样轻松
She's single handedly catapulting Carl into puberty.
她备不住还要给卡尔性启蒙呢
Yeah, well, at least she's not bringing her work home, right?
至少她没在我们家接客是吧
She better not.
她最好不要
And no more washing machine freebies.
也不许她再免费用我们的洗衣机
If she charges by the load, so can we.
如果她"按次收费" 我们也来这招
Talk to Karen?
你跟凯伦谈过了吗
Why would I?
有什么好谈的
Look, it could be anyone's kid.
那孩子可能是任何人的野种
Uh, Owen Lindquist,
比如欧文·林奎斯特
the guy on Wolcott with the lazy eye and the mustang.
沃克特那个弱视小子 开野马车那个
Frank.
还有弗兰克
You use protection?
你都带套吗
She's on the pill.
都是她吃药
Yeah, so she said.
她肯定这么说啊
How many times you sleep with her?
你睡过她多少次
What, you keep count?
怎么 你还计数啊
Ballpark. How many times a week?
估计一下 一周几次
Six, seven.
六七次吧
Yeah, for what, like, eight months?
持续了多久 八个月有吗
That's...
我去...
Round 224. And what about other guys?
大约224次 那其他男人呢
Ten sound about right?
10次差不多吗
That's 20 to 1 odds.
20:1的几率
You're the one who takes book. You like those odds?
亏你还是个高材生 你不觉得你的几率最大吗
If you're gonna yell at me, go ahead.
如果你想吼我 尽管吼好了
I'm not your mother.
我不是你老妈
So what are you gonna do?
你打算怎么办
I'm not taking care of another kid.
我不要再多照顾一个小孩
Sheils?
希希
Even Osama had to come out of
就算是本·拉登也得时不时
his cave every once in a while.
离开他的洞穴透透气
And look what happened to him.
你看他后来是什么下场
I get it.
我明白
So many emotions to process.
太多的情绪 需要消化
I... am... here... 100%.
我 就在这儿 完完全全
Whatever you need.
随时听候你的指示
He was the father of my baby. I...
他是我孩子的父亲 我...
You grieve, and leave mundane matters to me.
你尽情悲恸吧 凡尘俗事由我来处理
Eddie's affairs pension, insurance, things like that.
埃迪的事 他的退休金保险 之类等等
Just tell me where the paperwork is, and I will...
只要告诉我文件在哪儿 我就会...
Oh, Frank, why would something like this happen?
弗兰克 为什么会发生这样的事
Nothing could make his eternal slumber more peaceful
要让他的亡灵得以安息
than knowing that you and Karen
最重要的就是确保你和凯伦
were properly taken care of.
得到妥善的照顾
The papers aren't in the file cabinet.
那些文件不在档案柜里
I checked.
我找过了
Do you think he felt any pain?
你觉得他死前有受苦吗
The important thing is,
更重要的是
I'm sure he was the kind of father
我确信他是那种
who provided for his family.
会为家里付出的父亲
I just need his social security number.
我只需要他的社会保险号
Poor Eddie.
可怜的埃迪
Jonah and I are off to the playground.
我要和乔纳去球场了
Anybody offers you candy,
有任何人要给你糖果
that's code for crack.
那就是贩毒的暗语
Apple Jacks, Crunch 'N Munch, Hotcakes,
麦片 爆米花 小蛋糕
Jellybeans, Fries, Caviar, Crackers, Dip
七彩糖 薯条 鱼子酱 小脆饼
All crack.
都是毒品
Say, "No, thank you." Got it.
直接说"谢谢 不需要" 明白
I'll go tell Malik.
我跟马利克也说说
Malik? We're having a play date.
马利克 我们约好一起出去玩玩
Sounds more like a date date.
听起来更像是真正的约会
I know what goes on in the playground besides hopscotch
我知道球场上不但有人玩跳房子
and middle aged men jacking off.
和中年大叔打飞机
That kid's a player.
那孩子是个"玩家"[球员]
He's the best player!
他是最好的球员
He showed me an old basketball game on TV last night,
他昨晚给我放了一场经典的球赛
and I learned so much.
我学到了好多东西
Did you know that Chinese people
你知道中国人
can grow to be seven feet tall?
能长到两米多高吗
Last night? He skipped the game?
昨晚 他没去打比赛吗
Hey, ready to bounce, E?
准备好走了吗 小艾
Hey, Ms. V.
你好 维女士
You don't skip out on your team unless you're lying
你是不会缺席比赛的 除非你
in a hospital bed with an IV drip and a bullet in your spine.
被子弹射中了脊梁 躺在医院里打点滴
The game last night?
昨晚的比赛
We didn't have no game.
我们昨晚没有比赛
Kev said there was a game.
小凯说昨晚有比赛
Nah, you got it twisted.
没有 你搞混了
Next game's tomorrow.
下一场比赛是明天
Hey, let's get ghost.
我们走吧
Okay. Later, Miss. V.
好的 再见 维小姐
On the house?
你请客吧
I'm in mourning.
我在服丧
Freebies for family only, Frank.
免费服务只针对家人 弗兰克
Then start the mother of all tabs.
那就都给我记在账上吧
Once Eddie's life insurance money kicks in,
一旦埃迪的保险金兑现
moderation's gonna be a thing of the past.
节约克制就是过去式了
Moderation? How much you talking about?
你有脸说"节约克制" 你估计有多少钱
City life. Got to be 50k at least.
城市公仆的命 起码得有5万
A toast to Eddie Jackson.
敬埃迪·杰克逊
Who had the foresight to take care of those he loved.
一个有先见之明 知道照顾他所爱之人的男人
I wouldn't celebrate just yet, Frank.
换我就不会这么快庆祝 弗兰克
You're not the only one interested in Eddie's life insurance.
不只你一个对埃迪的人寿保险有兴趣
Police are asking a lot of questions.
条子们正在四处调查询问
So?
所以呢
Eddie was weighed down with a cement block.
埃迪是被一个水泥块沉到水底的
So?
所以呢
So, everyone here heard Eddie threaten to kill you.
这里的所有人都听见埃迪曾威胁要干掉你
Threaten me, not the other way around.
是他威胁我 又不是我威胁他
Murder's not my bag.
谋杀不是我风格
I don't have the constitution. Blood makes me queasy.
我身子弱 见血就晕想吐
And I didn't plant that pipe bomb down at the mosque,
我也没在清真寺安装管状炸药
but it was on my route,
但因为顺路
so the pigs got a warrant.
那些该死的警察申请了搜查令
Never would have found the videos otherwise.
要不永远不会有人发现我那些色情录像
I served 18 goddamn months.
害我蹲了18个月的监狱
If Curtis didn't want his wife filmed naked,
如果柯蒂斯不想他老婆被拍到裸体
he shouldn't have left the blinds open
他就不该让窗帘敞开着
when he took her out of her wheelchair to change her diaper.
就把老婆从轮椅上拎起来换尿布
You got any skeletons, Frank?
你有见不得人的秘密吗 弗兰克
None that come to mind. Identity theft.
应该没有 身份盗窃
Simple misunderstanding.
只是个误会罢了
Endangering the welfare of a child,
危害儿童健康
human trafficking,
贩卖人口
drug running, medicaid fraud,
贩售毒品 医疗诈骗
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表