Ooh, that shit is awesome.
这货太正了
Oh, you should've been hanging out with me sooner.
你早就应该跟我混混了
It was snowing all summer in Chicago!
那货在芝加哥泛滥了整个夏天
So this is where the party's at.
都在这儿窝着呐
What's up, you dirty fucker? How's it hanging?
你个小混蛋 过得怎么样啊
Long and hairy. Hard to carry.
难啊 不好混啊
I miss you, man.
我想你啦 伙计
You sure that's not just the drugs talking?
你这是磕嗨了说胡话呢吧
It might be.
有可能哦
You remember Kev and the gang.
还记得他们吗 小凯和朋友们
Si, si. Ola.
记得 大家好
Ola! Ola!
你好 你好
Ooh, I love this song!
我最爱这首歌了
Estephania, let's go dance.
艾斯特法尼娅 我们去跳舞吧
Have you ever done J. Lo shots?
你会不会珍妮弗·洛佩慈的招牌动作啊
Ooh, you are so sexy!
你真是太性感了
What are you waiting for, bro? Drop trou, jump in.
你还杵在那干嘛 把裤子脱了 进来
All right. What?
好啊 干嘛
What do you expect? I've been in Brazil for the past six months.
有什么好笑的 我这半年都在巴西混呢
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿
I thought you said we were totally cool.
你不是说我们已经和好了吗
I like your bathing suit. Thank you.
我喜欢你的泳裤 谢了
For the first day of school,
开学第一天
what if I wear this red top,
穿这件红上衣
with these blue shorts?
配这条蓝短裤 怎么样
Must be nice to not get hand me downs.
不用穿二手货就是好啊
Or is the pink top better?
这件粉色的会好点吗
Not stuck with Lip's old crap.
不用穿利普的破旧衣裤就是好
It has flowers on it.
上面有小花哦
Flowers are for babies, aren't they?
小孩才会穿带花的吧
You're lucky Fiona's clothes don't fit you yet.
你现在还撑不起菲奥娜的衣服 就偷着乐吧
Get to have all new stuff.
这样你就能买新衣服了
Ian, I'm gonna need a little more help than this.
伊恩 少说风凉话 给点建议行吗
Oh, good, you're here.
太好了 你回来了
I'm trying to make a good impression
我就要小学毕业了
for my last year of elementary school.
想给别人留个好印象
Red top, blue shorts.
红衣服 蓝裤子
That's what I thought.
我也是这么想的
Thanks.
谢啦
Karen and I are getting back together.
我和凯伦复合了
She ditched Jody.
她把乔迪给甩了
Now I can step up, be a father to our kid.
现在我上位了 我是孩子他爹
Why? What's wrong with Jody?
为什么 乔迪有什么不好
He's a tool.
他就是个愣子
He is? Mm hmm.
是吗 是啊
How will I know if I'm dating a tool?
那我要如何辨别跟我约会的男人是不是愣子
You'll figure it out.
你会发现的
Or I'll beat the shit out of him for you.
否则我会帮你把他痛扁一顿
Okay. Cool.
行 谢啦
Pathetic.
真可悲
Ladies and gentlemen, he speaks!
女士们先生们 他终于说话啦
You could have anything you want.
你本可以追求到自己想要的一切
This is the life you choose?
这就是你选择的生活吗
I'm not gonna split on my kid like Frank.
我才不会像弗兰克那样抛家弃子呢
Fucking waste.
可惜浪费了
You know what? You're the one that's pretending to date Mandy
说起来 你假装跟曼迪谈恋爱
so you can fuck her brother.
好去操她哥哥
You know, even the Pentagon says it's okay to be gay,
连五角大楼都说不歧视同性恋
but you're too chicken shit to let anyone know.
你却掖着藏着不敢公开
At least I'm not getting trapped by some pregnant skank.
至少我不会为大肚婆纠结痛苦
Fuck you!
操
You'll probably quit high school, huh?
你可能会从高中退学
Start working at Best Buy.
去百思买大卖场打工吧
Watch your fucking mouth!
给我说话注意点
Wonder how long it takes before you start huffing glue.
过不了多久就会开始吸食胶水
Put all that Sudafed down in the basement, Carl.
把那些速达菲放到地下室去 卡尔
I know what's going on here.
我知道这档子事
Saw it with my own boys.
我的儿子们也掐过架
One of the lions has to leave the den.
一山容不得二虎
Strongest one's got to push the other one out, or eat him.
胜者为王 败者为寇 衰者为食
Only one way to resolve this: somebody's got to bleed.
解决办法只有一个 就是决斗
Fight it out. See who's alpha wolf.
相互厮杀 看看谁才是虎王
I'll kick your fucking ass.
我要打烂你的屁股
You won't last two minutes.
你坚持不到两分钟就会倒下
No knives, no guns, no bricks.
不许用刀 枪 砖
Just fists.
只许用拳
Tomorrow?
明天怎样
Labor Day. I work till 5:00.
明天劳动节 我五点下班
6:00, then, under the L.
那就六点 轻轨那见
Okay. Chocolate Ensure,
好极了 巧克力牛奶
just like you wanted.
你要喝的那种
Too late.
晚了
Got to go to bed.
我要去睡觉
Take me upstairs.
扶我上楼
And I'm gonna need you to powder under my tits.
在我的奶子下面拍点爽身粉
I'm chafing like a son of a bitch.
那儿皮肤发炎痛死了
We should try to get on
等你生完孩子
Take the Money and Run after you have the baby.
我们就玩《傻瓜入狱记》的角色扮演吧
We could totally win.
肯定比他们演得好
Oh, gosh, I forgot.
噢 差点忘了
I need you to sign a few things.
我需要你签几个字
Can it wait till after the show's over?
看完这个再签行吗
It'll just take a second.
就几秒钟的事
What are they?
签的啥啊
Joint credit card application.
联合信贷申请表
Checking accounts.
活期存款账户
Safety deposit box.
保管箱
Just some boring bank stuff.
就是那些无聊的银行申请表
Oh, man, poor guy's crying like a baby.
可怜的家伙 哭得像个孩子
Just sign here.
签这儿就行了
And here.
还有这儿
Prenuptial agreement?
婚前协议
We're already married.
我们不是结婚了吗
You can do it afterwards in some states.
有些州允许婚后签这份协议
Okay.
好吧
I love you no matter what.
不管怎样 我爱你
Ow. What the fuck?!
你干嘛啊
Quit trying to rape my friends, Scotty.
别想占我朋友便宜 斯科特
How you feeling?
感觉怎么样
Oh, my God, great party, Jazzie.
天啊 派对太棒了 小茉
Good. I'm glad you're having fun.
太好了 玩得尽兴就好
Hey, did V tell you we're gonna hit the highway,
小维有没有告诉你 我们等下要开上高速
try to find Ethel? We're what?
沿路寻找艾瑟儿 什么
Shit, did I not say that out loud to you yet?
糟糕 我没跟你提那事儿吗
No.
没
The idea came to me when I did my third line of coke.
我在抽第三条可卡因时 突然产生了那想法
We are not riding down Route 66 looking for Ethel.
我们绝不会上66号公路 找什么艾瑟儿
Why do you have to be so heartless?
你怎么这么冷血呢
Guys, we're supposed to be having fun.
别这样 我们不是来找乐子的吗
Yeah? Well, tell him to stop calling his wife "heartless".
是吗 那就告诉他少说他老婆冷血
My fake wife.
冒牌老婆
Guys, guys, guys, come on.
二位 二位 别这样
Relax, it's just the drugs talking.
都退一步 他就是嗑嗨了说胡话呢
Yeah, and this is the drugs leaving!
是么 我这是气嗨了抬屁股走人
Oh, you know what? You're not leaving. I'm leaving.
慢着 你别走 我走
I said it first. Yeah, well, I said it last.
我先说的 我后说的
I will throw your ass over the boat! Keep it up!
你再说 再说老娘就把你扔下去
I'm gonna check on Estefania, make sure she's still breathing.
我去看看艾斯特法尼娅是不是断气了
I can, uh, give you a ride home if you want.
你愿意的话 我送你回家吧
I'm all set.
我自己能行
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表