It gets messed up. I...
那些单词总是搅和在一起
It takes a long time.
我需要很长时间才能看懂
From one school to the next,
我从这个学校转到那个学校
from one foster care to the next,
从这个看护换到那个看护
it never got fixed.
阅读障碍一直都没治好
It's not like I'm unliterate.
但我绝对不是个文盲
Why didn't you tell me?
你为什么不告诉我这些
cause I was ashamed, V.
因为我觉得很丢脸啊 小维 '
I wanted to do something nice for our anniversary.
我想在周年纪念日的时候为你做一些事情
A card I wrote myself.
我希望能给你一张我亲手写的卡片
Ah, so...
那这么说来
"I want to lick every inch of your body."
"我想舔遍你的每一寸肌肤"
You wrote this?
这是你写的咯
I wanted to be romantic.
我想能弄得浪漫点儿
We turned out more than okay.
我们可不仅仅是"还不错"
Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go.
加油 加油 加油
Detective, I smell bacon.
探长 我闻到了培根味哦[幸免于难]
What do you want, Gallagher?
你想干嘛 加拉格
No hard feelings.
别难过嘛
Except for the one I have for your better half here.
不过我倒是很同情你身边的小女友
Lesson learned it's gonna take a lot more than that
记住了 想整垮弗兰克·加拉格
to bring down Frank Gallagher.
可不是件容易的事
I know you're responsible for Eddie Jackson's death.
我知道你跟埃迪·杰克森的死脱不了干系
Ah. Try proving it.
有证据吗
I intend to.
我会找到的
My dad killed a guy.
我爸杀了人哦
What's wrong?
你怎么了
Holly blew off the flowers I stole for her.
霍莉把我偷来送给她的花给扔了
You want to go see Raoul in the alley behind the OTB?
想到赌场后面的小巷里去找拉乌吗
Just got a new switchblade in,
我有一把新的弹簧刀哦
swears it has nothing at all to do
但是我保证那把刀和前阵子
with that cop stabbing in Pullman.
普尔曼发生的捅死警察事件无关
I think I'm gonna be sick.
我觉得我快吐了
Don't lay on your back.
别躺下来
You could choke on your own vomit.
你会被你自己的呕吐物噎着的
You need water and bread to soak up the alcohol.
你需要水和面包来帮你把酒精吸收掉
I'll get hamburger buns.
我去帮你拿点汉堡包面饼过来
Stay here. I'll be right back.
待在这儿别动 我很快回来
Want these?
你想要这个吗
Won't start.
打不着
Cops released the report.
警察公布调查报告了
Cause of death inconclusive.
死因 无法确定
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah.
我没事
Hey, what took you so long?
嘿 你怎么这么晚才来
Jesus. What do you want?
老天 你又想干嘛
I got a morning after pill from my sister.
我从我姐那儿拿了一片紧急避孕药
Watch it, asshole.
看着点 白痴
How about some fucking respect?
你他妈给我放尊重点儿
What, for you?
尊重什么东西 你吗
Your mom's on a steady diet of prison guard dick
你妈正在监狱里啃狱警的大鸡吧呢
because you didn't have the balls to stand up to your dad yourself.
就因为你自己没种站出来反抗你爸
What, you never learned how to throw a fucking punch?
怎么 你他妈连打人都不会吗
Oh, that's it?
你就这么点本事吗
No wonder your dad beat the shit out of you.
难怪你爸能把你揍个半死
Sheils, it's me.
小希希 是我
I got a surprise for you.
我带了点儿惊喜给你哦
Frank, you're back from the barbeque!
弗兰克 你从烧烤派对上回来啦
I brought the barbecue to you,
而且我还把烧烤带回来给你了哦
my one and only girl.
我心中最独一无二的女孩
Aw, Frank.
弗兰克你真好
Come downstairs; let me serve for once.
到楼下来吧 让我为你服务一次吧
It looks delicious.
看上去很美味
Table's all set.
餐桌已经摆好了哦
Oh. What a lovely way to end a hard day.
以美餐来结束糟糕的一天是多么美好
That's all behind us now.
那些不开心的事情都过去了
Come downstairs, have a nice dinner,
跟我一起下楼吧 一起吃个愉快的晚餐
and we'll wrap up Eddie's affairs.
然后再也不去想埃迪的事情了
Where's his life insurance policy again?
他的人寿保险到底是放在哪儿的呢
One good thing that came out of this.
他的死亡至少带来了一点好处
I'm free to marry.
我现在可以结婚了
Ma... marry?
结...结婚
I...
我...
That's in there for a strike and the count's now...
我们目前得到的消息就是这样
Naav... el.
度...度子
Naav... el.
杜...杜脐
Naavel. Navel!
杜脐 是肚脐
Yes.
答对了
Mmm. Only three more till I get to your hoo ha.
还差三个就能到你的"小树林"啦
Hey, talked to my pops.
我和我朋友打好招呼了
He's gonna take care of your Clyde.
他会好好照顾你家克莱德的
Really? Thank you!
真的吗 太谢谢你了
You Clyde?
你是克莱德吗
Ethel said hi.
艾瑟儿要我向你问好
How many?
你们一家几口人
Six of us.
6个
It looks a lot like where I grew up in New Haven.
和我小时候在纽黑文生活的地方很像
Hey, I'm here next week for a meeting.
我下周要过来开会
Want to go to dinner?
一起吃个饭好吗
I promise, just us this time.
我保证 下次就我们两个人
Okay.
行啊
I want you to have this.
我希望你能留着这个
I'd just end up selling it for food and toilet paper.
我只会把它卖了换食物和厕纸
Looks like I missed the party.
看样子我没赶上派对
Tony around?
托尼在吗
Tell him I came by.
告诉他我来过了
You look great by the way.
你今天真美
Great.
真美
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表