这身怎么样
Okay, how do I look?
有我的风格
Like me.
我♥操♥
Oh, shit.
你个恶心的葡萄牙人
Hey, you filthy fucking Portuguese!
我知道你上过我妹妹
I know you fucked my sister.
我要下去
I'm gonna come down there,
一脚把你屁♥股♥踢烂
and I'm gonna kick your ass.
斯坦 你在干什么
Stan, what are you doing?
快过来 你会中弹的
Get in here. You're gonna get shot.
穿条裤子行不行
Put some pants on.
这不♥穿♥了么
I got pants on.
是么
Really?
穿了 那可是我见过最丑的肉色裤子
Then those are the ugliest pair of flesh pants I've ever seen.
又吃丹尼茂[罐头]
Oh, Dinty Moore again?
拜托 你最爱吃了
Oh, come on. You love this stuff.
是啊 但别给我吃低钠的
Yeah, but don't give me the one with the low sodium.
吃起来像狗屎
It tastes like dog shit.
怎么 全钠的就好吃了
What, and the one with full sodium doesn't?
好吃啊 好吃死了
No, actually, it's delicious.
那我去给你整点狗屎 吃不
So, I could pick up a pile of dog shit and you'd eat it?
撒够盐我就吃
Well, if it had enough salt on it.
我记住了 给
I'll keep that in mind. Here.
什么鬼玩意
What the hell is that?
昨晚在酒吧消费的收据
The receipts from the bar last night.
酒吧 什么酒吧
Bar? What bar?
艾莱柏酒吧
The Alibi room.
就在楼下 你自己开的
Downstairs. You own it.
这我知道
Oh, I know that.
赶紧把票子给我
Just give me the goddamn money.
给
Here we go.
谢谢
Thanks.
菲奥娜·加拉格.
So, Fiona Gallagher.
克雷格·海斯纳
Craig Heisner.
气色不错嘛
You look good.
你也是啊
You, too.
毕业之后都干嘛了
So, what have you been up to since graduation?
我没毕业
I never graduated.
高三那年我妈走掉了
My mom split my junior year,
所以我退了学 回家照顾家人
so, I had to quit school, take care of the family.
-真糟糕 -生活嘛
- Oh, that sucks. -It is what it is.
你毕业后都干嘛了
What'd you do after graduation?
跟我爸做生意 卖♥♥水泥
Went into business with my dad. Concrete.
不错嘛
That's good.
是啊
Yeah.
能在Facebook上收到你的消息真是意外
I was surprised to hear from you on Facebook.
没想到你还记得我
I didn't think you'd remember me.
我怎么会忘
How could I not?
你可是有高二学年最赞的翘臀
You had the best ass in the sophomore class.
我还能想象的出你在我们练习橄榄球
I can still picture you in those sexy shorts
的时候 你穿着短裤练跑赛的情景
running track during our football practices.
你知不知道我暗恋过你
Did you know I had a crush on you?
以前还是现在
Back then or now?
好像有点感觉
I might have had an inkling.
那你为什么从没约过我
So, how come you never jumped me?
我怕你会拒绝我
Oh, I was afraid you might reject me.
-不不不 -你也没约过我啊
- No, no, no. -You never jumped me, either.
你是高三 而我高二
You were a senior, I was a sophomore.
我得说清楚 我不会拒绝你
And for the record, you know, I wouldn't have rejected you.
现在说这些有什么用
Oh, now you tell me.
还有你总是跟那个贱贱的啦啦队长在一起
Besides, you were always with that bitchy cheerleader.
她叫什么来的 露西·乔
What was her name? Lucy Joe?
对
Yeah.
你是说我妻子吗
You mean my wife?
靠 对不起
Oh, shit. Sorry.
没关系
It's cool.
你们还在一起呢
You guys still together?
分过几回手 但总的来说
We had a few breakups, but for the most part,
我们从15岁就一直在一起了
we've been together since we were 15.
你呢
What about you?
我们从15岁开始就没在一起
We haven't been together since we were 15.
我们现在做什么也于事无补了吧
There's nothing we can do about that now, can we?
是啊 你这一结婚什么都毁了
Nah. You had to go mess everything up by getting married.
我们在一起会很棒
We would have been good together, too.
可能吧 会很赞的
Probably, yeah, would've been great.
现在说什么也晚了
I guess we'll never find out now.
晚了
Guess not.
-老弟 别打了 -这是练就六块肌的秘笈
- Dude, stop. - It's the best way to get six-pack abs.
我在YouTube上看到的
Saw it on a YouTube video.
没头脑
Hey, fuckwad?
不高兴
Dickhead.
-你在干嘛 -帮助伊恩训练
- What are you doing? - Helping Ian train.
之前在实验室
Yo, I was at the lab
我和一个国防部的军人小聊了一会
talking to this army guy from the Pentagon.
-他好像是个上校还是什么的 -是吗
- He's a Colonel or something. - Oh, yeah?
是啊 我想他也许能告诉我们
Yeah. Thought he could tell us
一些关于西点军校的事
a little bit more about west point.
他曾是那儿的学生
He was a student there.
他们叫候补军官
They're called cadets.
垃圾乐队 《我愿为你而死》
我愿意为你燃烧*
*I will burn for you
愿意为你承担痛苦*
*Feel pain for you
我愿意折断匕♥首♥*
*I will twist the knife
让我疼痛的心流血不止*
*And bleed my aching heart
黛比怎么了
What's up with Debs?
对死亡着了魔
Obsessed with death.
总之呢 我觉得这家伙也许能帮上点忙
Anyway, thought this guy might be a good lead.
谁知道
I don't know.
今天做了套三角学习题
Took that practice trig test today,
只得了七十三分
only got a 73.
比上次高了五分嘛
Five points higher than last time.
因为我作弊了
I cheated.
为什么你想去上军校
Why do you want to go in the army anyway?
最终你会搞得自己在战场上被射穿屁♥眼♥的
You're just gonna get shot through the butthole in battle.
二愣子 你没去暑期补习班的唯一原因
Hey, twat bag, the only reason you're not in summer school
是他们不收你
is 'cause they wouldn't have you.
我最恨看见他们打短打
I hate when they bunt.
娘们儿才那么干
It's a pussy move.
你真是个小姑娘
You're such a girl.
别逼掏出老二 证明你是错的
Don't make me pull out my penis, prove you wrong.
斯坦开始老年痴呆了
Stan's losing his marbles.
-他怎么了 -你说得对
- What happened? - You're right.
把他一个人留在上面不行
He shouldn't be left alone up there.
打电♥话♥找他闺女
Call his daughter.
万一她把他送去老人院怎么办
What if she wants to put him in a home?
那样也许对他最好
Well, might be the best thing for him.
他想留在自己的公♥寓♥里
He wants to stay in his apartment.
我妈也这样 尽管她已经
So did my mother, even after
开始往厨房♥抽屉里拉屎了
she started shitting in the kitchen drawers.
要不咱俩出点钱 把酒吧买♥♥下来怎么样
Hey, what about you and me, we chip in, we buy the bar?
什么
What?
那样他就有足够的钱去请全天的看护
It'll give him enough money for round-the-clock care.
我可没兴趣
Not interested.
他去世之后 有人会买♥♥下这地方
When he goes, someone's gonna buy this place.
如果他们把这地方改成餐厅怎么办
What if they turned it into a Friday's or something?
我穿红白条的制♥服♥也不懒
I look good in red and white stripes.
我们帮帮斯坦 把酒吧买♥♥下
We buy the bar from Stan,
他得以留在自己的公♥寓♥里
he gets to stay in his apartment,
我们也可以保住工作
and we keep our jobs.
-不要 -为什么不要
- No. - Why not?
因为我喜欢就这么每晚赚几百块
Because I like making my hundred bucks a night,
再顺手牵羊一点 然后回家
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表