她们在我们的社会里真是苦逼啊
Those people have gotten a bum rap in our society,
既是黑人又是女性
being two minorities and all.
我应该给小维打电♥话♥告诉她
I should call V and tell her that.
从现在起 应该只让黑人女性
From now on, only black ladies
得到器♥官♥移♥植♥
should get all the organ transplants.
让她们也能在一生中享受优等待遇
Finally give them first crack at something in this lifetime.
我看到了哦
I saw that.
我比任何一个人放进去的钱都多 好吧
I put more money in here than anyone, okay,
-闭嘴 -不是说感恩节之前
- so zip it. - Thought we weren't supposed to touch
-不碰松鼠基金吗 -是的
- the squirrel fund till Thanksgiving? - We're not,
但是我得借50块
but I have to borrow 50 bucks
好归还我捡到的那些钱
so that I can return all the purse money I found.
捡到东西要还回去吗
We give stuff back when we find it?
-不 -什么
- No. - What?
找到就留着 丢了哭去吧
Finders keepers, losers weepers.
-别这么跟他说 -这是加拉格信条
- Don't be telling him that. - It's the Gallagher credo.
捡到东西 算你撞了大运
Find something, it's your lucky day
别人嘛 就走霉运了
and somebody else's shitty day.
明天就会反过来
Tomorrow it's going to be the opposite.
这是大自然的平衡
It's the balance of nature.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
来拿我的好西服
Came to get my good suit.
西服
Your good suit?
我今天要结婚了
I'm getting married today.
你已婚
You're already married.
技术性细节罢了
Technicality.
记住 做好事都会被惩罚
Remember, no good deed goes unpunished.
人不为己天诛地灭
Every man for himself.
别听他的
Don't listen to him, okay?
我们要还钱 我做的不对
We give stuff back. I did the wrong thing
现在我要去做对的事
and now I'm gonna go do the right thing.
嘿
Hey.
你干什么呢
What you doing?
去格伦科办点事
I got to run an errand up in Glencoe.
我有点空闲时间
Well, I have a few minutes free.
愿意绕道见见我吗
You want to take a detour and meet me?
不行 抱歉
I can't, sorry.
真希望我可以
I wish I could.
没事 总要问问嘛 拜
No, it's okay, I just thought I'd try. Bye.
拜
Bye.
你妈 你干啥呢 小凯
What in the hell, Kev?
靠 抱歉 宝贝 我本不想吵醒你的
Oh, shit, baby, I'm sorry, I was trying not to wake you.
大清早的 你干嘛呢
What are you doing up so early?
准备艾莱柏酒吧的海滩派对啊
Getting ready for the beach party at the Alibi Room.
你真的要开吗
You're really going to do this?
是啊 但是我在想
Oh, yeah, but I was thinking,
我这些特别活动
you know, it's going to take a little while
要过一段时间才能赚钱
for my special events nights to kick in and start making money.
说得没错
That's probably true.
要不用第一资本银行那张卡里的钱吧
So let's take a cash advance out on the capital one card.
-什么 -我知道那是留着急用的 但是我打电♥话♥了
- What? - I know we're saving it for an emergency, but I called.
他们会给了我们5000刀
They'll give us $5,000.
-小凯 -或者我可以去找维尼
- Kev. - Or I can go to Vinnie.
他昨晚晚些时候来了
You know, he came in late last night,
说他会借我足够的钱交首♥付♥
said he'd loan me enough for the down payment.
还把他的利息降到40%
Even offered to drop his interest rate to 40%.
尖刀维尼 砍掉别人头那个
Vinnie "The Shiv" Vinnie, who cut that guy's head off?
-他没有被起诉 -并不代表不是他干的
- He was never indicted. - Doesn't mean it didn't happen.
也可以找你妈妈
We could go to your mom.
她都没用她房♥子抵押过
equity on her house.
这是个馊主意
It's a horrible idea.
-什么 -买♥♥酒吧
- What is? - Buying the bar.
-你做不了 -我以为你说
- You're not doing it. - I thought you said
-那是好主意 -我爱你
- it was a good idea. - I love you,
爱你 但是你经营不好的
I do, but you'd be terrible at it.
你比较擅长一次干一件事
You're better at doing one thing at a time.
经营酒吧就像杂耍
Owning a bar is like a juggling act.
你没有经营头脑
You don't have the head for that kind of thing.
你是说我笨吗
Are you calling me dumb?
不
No.
听起来像是
Well, it sounds like you are.
也许我太蠢了 听不出来
Maybe I'm just too dumb to understand.
我没说你蠢
I'm not calling you dumb.
你明示了
You applied it.
暗示
"Implied."
我知道
I know.
我故意那么说 让你知道我有多笨
I said it on purpose to show you how dumb I am.
你会毁了我们的信用的 我妈的信用
You're going to ruin our credit, my mother's credit.
也许在你否定我之前
You know, maybe you could just let me try it
你可以让我试试
before you get all negative on me.
小凯 理智一点
Kev, be reasonable.
我得去酒吧 吹海滩球了
I got to go to the bar and blow up my beach balls.
小多 是我
Hey, Dots, it's me.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
多蒂 你怎么没好好打扮一下
Dottie, why aren't you dressed?
这是我们的大喜之日
This is our big day.
快快 市政厅等着呢
Chop-chop, city hall awaits.
我在看新闻
I was watching the news.
494州际公路昨天发生了事故
There was an accident on I-494 yesterday.
是吗
Oh.
你在去市政厅的路上
Why don't you tell me about it
说给我听吧
on the bus ride down to city hall?
其中一个死者是B阳性心脏
One of the victims had a B-positive heart.
克拉克郡的一个男孩得到了移植
A boy from Clark County got it.
他真幸运
He's a lucky guy.
我也是
And so am I.
因为我们要去教堂*
*Because we're going to the chapel
喜结连理*
*And we're gonna get married
那是我需要的心脏
That was the heart I needed.
我确定有另一个就在转角等着你呢
Oh, I'm sure there's another one just around the corner.
走吧 我们应该赶在要结婚的
Come on, we should try to beat the rush
墨西哥人之前赶去
of Mexicans getting married.
我的医生说B阳性心脏很少见
My doctor said B-positive hearts are rare.
什么
Huh?
也许六个月才能找到一个
Maybe come along once every six months.
我在网上查了
I looked it up online.
不不 很多人都是器官捐赠者的
No, no, lots of people are organ donors.
我撑不了六个月了
I won't last another six months.
你得积极一点 多蒂
You got to keep a positive outlook, Dottie.
我准备好去死了 弗兰克
I'm ready to go now, Frank.
带我去卧室
Take me to the bedroom.
卧...哦
The... oh.
不不不 我不能
No. No, no, no, no, I can't do that.
我已经半死不活了
I'm halfway there as it is.
我们没结婚
We're not married.
别这样 弗兰克
Don't do this, Frank.
我是个虔诚的教♥徒♥
I'm a very religious man.
我知道你在玩弄我
I know that you've been playing me.
-什么 -没关系
- What? - It's okay.
咱俩一起度过的时光我很愉快
I've enjoyed our time together.
我也是
So have I.
你照顾我
You took care of me
在我生命最后的日子陪伴我
and gave me companionship in my final weeks.
但是我的房♥子会捐给国家修女联合会
But my house is going to the National Coalition of Nuns.
我的遗产归我女儿
And my money's gonna go to my daughter.
你说她都不跟你联♥系♥
You said she wasn't speaking to you.
是的 那是我的错
She doesn't... But it's my fault.
我不是一个好母亲
I wasn't a good mother.
酗酒 冲她大喊
The booze, and I yelled.
还打了她
And I hit her.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表