Take this in to your grandmother.
把这些东西给你奶奶
I'm serious.
我是认真的
Keep the money. I'll pay Linda back myself.
钱你留着 琳达那边我来还
If you don't want to go in, I don't blame you.
不想进去 我也不怪你
Just lean it against the door and ring the bell.
把东西放在门边 按个门铃就好
Ding dong, ditch it.
叮咚 走人
Coast clear?
警戒解除了吗
Is twice yes or no? I forgot.
两次是解除了还是没有 我忘了
Enough with that kazoo!
吹够了没有啊
Coast is clear!
警戒解除了
You guys got plans today?
你们今天有安排吗
I was gonna drop a Cialis and stroke it.
我准备嗑点伟哥撸一把
I need help killing somebody.
我需要帮手去砍人
Someone we care about?
我们关注的人吗
No.
不是
Knife, gun or tire iron?
刀 枪 还是扳手
Gun's safest.
用枪比较保险
Not with today's forensics.
法医太牛逼 不行
Fine, a knife. That's a lot of blood flow.
好吧 用刀子 血迹四溅
One drop left behind, that's life in the joint.
落下一滴没擦干净 就得进监狱了
Why don't you tell me, John Wayne Gacy?
那你拿主意吧 杀人狂魔
Kidnap and strangle.
绑架然后勒死
Perfect.
完美
Where's your rophenol?
迷奸药放哪儿了
I ran out.
用完了
That quinceanera over at Jamie's.
都用来迷奸成人礼上的那妞了
I got plenty of duct tape.
我有一堆胶带
Get it.
去拿来
Thought you dropped out.
我以为你辍学了
I made a deal with Fiona.
我跟菲奥娜做了个交易
She'll blow her end,
她肯定坚持不下来
and I'll be back home chilling in a week.
一周后我就能回家了
I'm gonna give the baby up for adoption.
我决定把宝宝送去领养
Sometimes I wonder if getting high
有时我在想 我要嗑点药
makes it easier for me to keep up with you or more difficult.
可能会更容易跟上你的想法
I thought I was in love with Jody, I'm not.
我之前以为我爱乔迪 但我不爱
I thought it would be cool to have a baby and love it,
以为有个宝宝 好好疼他 会挺好
but no, I suck at it.
但也不然 我烂透了
I thought about aborting it, but I'm this far along,
我也想过堕胎 但这么大了
and even though I don't want it, other people probably do.
就算我不想要他 也许别人想要呢
So I figure why not suck it up a few more months,
所以我就想 干脆再忍几个月
vag it out and sell it?
把他挤出来 卖个好价钱
Vag it out"?
"挤出来" "
Well, the truth hurts, but it's still the truth.
真相总是很伤人 但事实就是事实
Well, you know, if you are gonna let the baby live,
如果你希望宝宝活着
maybe you should stop smoking weed.
也许该停止抽大麻了
Weren't Monica and Frank on acid
莫妮卡和弗兰克造你的时候
the whole time you were in vitro?
不也全程在嗑迷幻药吗
Uh, shrooms, mostly.
主要是迷幻蘑菇
Well, you want to go to some adoption agencies with me later?
待会你想陪我去领养机构转转吗
I need someone to play the dad, sign the paperwork.
需要个人扮演父亲 签几个名
You could help me pick out a good buyer.
你可以帮我选个好买家
Mr. Healey, how goes it?
希里老师 您好吗
Later.
待会儿再说
What the hell is this schedule you signed up for?
你选的都是什么鬼课程
Woodworking? Auto Repair? Welding?
木工 汽车维修 电焊
I'm just trying to learn the skills
我只是想学几门手艺
that can make me a productive member of the working class, Mr. H.
让我成为工人阶级中有用的一员 希老师
You as my guidance counselor should appreciate that.
作为我的辅导员 您该为此感到欣慰
You have any idea what it's like
你知道在这所狗屎学校
to be a guidance counselor in this shit hole?
当辅导员有多憋屈吗
I get one National Merit Scholar every nine years.
要9年才会遇到一个可以拿国家奖学金的学生
So there's not a chance
所以你别想
that you're not going to live up to your goddamn potential.
糟蹋你的天资 放弃你的大好前程
Feeling very "O Captain! My Captain!" are we?
真像《死亡诗社》里的教化场景
I had a teacher who took a special interest in me
曾经也有一位老师对我特别关注
when I was about your age.
当时我也跟你差不多大
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.
噢 我很为你难过
He use a condom or...?
他有带套吗
It was a woman, smart ass.
是位女老师 别自作聪明
And she showed me the way out, changed my life.
她为我指明前路 改变了我的一生
Yet you still ended up in this job?
可你现在却在这个鬼地方混
I had 22 years in the Coast Guard before I got here.
来这里之前 我曾在海岸警备队服役22年
And I retired a lieutenant commander.
退休时的职位是海军少校
So you're gonna take Physics,
所以你得上物理
Probability and Statistics, Advanced Chemistry.
概率与统计 高级化学
And you're gonna take the ACT,
你还得参加美国大学入学考试
and you're gonna get into either Yale or Harvard or MIT
最后要么进耶鲁 哈佛 要么麻省理工
on a full academic ride.
并且是全额奖学金
Give me your hand.
来握个手吧
At what point in your career
在你职业生涯的哪个点
did you realize that your name,
你意识到自己的名字
Dick, had become a euphemism for cock?
迪克 成了"鸡巴混蛋"的委婉语
Watch your mouth.
说话小心点
The ice you're standing on is cracking all around you, Phillip.
你处境岌岌可危 菲利普
And I won't stand around and watch you drown.
我不会眼睁睁看你堕落
Get to class.
上课去吧
Boys, I'm the biggest munchkin in Munchkin Land,
各位 我是矮人国块头最大的小矮人
verging on jigging
我兴奋地手舞足蹈
while that falling house called cancer
因为有种叫癌症的灾难
is about to crush the wickedest witch on the South Side,
将落在南部最恶毒的女巫身上
my mother, Margaret!
也就是我的母亲 玛格丽特
Cheers!
干杯
Fabulous Bloody Mary, Kev.
一级棒的血腥玛丽 小凯
Three dollars, Frank.
三美元一杯 弗兰克
Know why I ordered a Bloody Mary?
知道我为什么点血腥玛丽吗
You lack vitamins?
因为你缺维生素吗
I used to make these for Mother on Sundays.
以前我每周日都给我妈调这种酒
Every Sunday.
每个礼拜天
Horseradish, celery,
山葵 芹菜
tomato juice, vodka. Four fingers worth.
番茄汁 伏特加 四个手指高的量
Bring it to her in her chair,
端到她面前
like she was the Queen of Spain.
就好像她是西班牙女王
Spain got rid of their royalty.
西班牙已经推翻君主制了
Three dollars, Frank.
快给钱 弗兰克
I'd bring her her Bloody Mary,
我把血腥玛丽送到她手里
and she'd sniff it,
然后 她会先闻一闻
and then stick the tippity tip of her tongue in it,
接着 把舌尖伸进杯里
testing it, and if I didn't get it just right,
舔一舔 只要我做的有一丁点不对
I'd get a smack.
就得被打
Yeah, she looked like she'd be a spanker.
她看起来的确像个爱揍屁股的人
Oh, no, no, not a spanking.
不不不 她不揍屁股
Thought it was half ass corporal punishment.
她觉得揍屁股不给劲
Thought, you want to make an impression,
她觉得要让人长记性
you got to hit kids where it hurts,
就得哪儿疼打哪儿
in the face with a closed fist.
往你脸上狠狠抡一拳
Not in the ass, with all that padding.
而不是在屁股上拍几下
I wish I could punch my kid in the face.
我希望能揍我孩子的脸
Looks just like my ex wife.
他们长得跟我前妻一个样
Tommy, you realize other people
汤米 你知道你说话
can hear you when you speak, right?
大家都能听得见 是吧
If I was off with even one part of her recipe, smack!
错一种配料 一拳就上来了
Deal was, if I didn't cry the first time,
要是她打完第一下 我没哭
she'd stop.
她就会停手
But if I flinched or shed a tear,
但要是我往后躲 或者哭了
another smack.
就再吃一拳
Had a foster dad once shaved half my head
曾经有个养父把我的头发剃掉一半
when I broke curfew.
就因为我回家晚了
Looked kinda badass, though.
不过看起来挺酷的
Flinch? Smack.
往后躲 吃一拳
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表