It's not going to happen.
我是不会和他上床的
Oh, like Craig Heisner wasn't going to happen?
你之前也说不会和克雷格·海斯纳上床的
Frank?
弗兰克
What?
怎么了
You wet the bed.
你尿床了
Oh. Sorry.
对不起
Grammy's back.
奶奶回来了
Just showed up, in an ambulance.
突然就被救护车送回来了
You know, she, uh...
你知道吗 她
she didn't even call.
她连个电话都没打来
How fucked up is that, huh?
是不是很操蛋 是吧
That's it?
就这样吗
Nothing?
一言不发吗
You just gonna give me the chin?
只给我脸色看
How about now?
现在呢
No?
还不说
Really? Still nothing?
我靠 还能忍
No?!
还不说
Frank here?
弗兰克在吗
Yeah.
在
Thanks for the push, Carl.
多谢你帮我推轮椅 卡尔
My five bucks.
5块拿来
I gave you $60 yesterday.
我昨天才给你60
Don't get greedy.
做人别太贪心
Who is it? Someone for Frank.
谁来了 找弗兰克的
Peggy Gallagher.
我是佩吉·加拉格
Frank's mom.
弗兰克的妈妈
Oh... my goodness!
天啊
Oh, come in, come in,
快进来 快进来
come in!
快进来
You coming down?
你要下来吗
I just woke up.
我才刚起床
Look at me! Darn it, um,
瞧我这样子 真讨厌
you caught us.
让您见笑了
Uh, Frank?
弗兰克
He's still sleeping.
他还在睡呢
you did such a wonderful job raising that boy.
您真是教子有方啊
He's just so clean
他真的很干净
and so...
而且还
No, he's not clean.
不 倒也不干净
I mean, um...
我是说
Uh, Frank...!
弗兰克
Frank?
弗兰克
Frank? Frank?
弗兰克 弗兰克
Frank, guess who's here.
弗兰克 猜猜谁来了
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
Drying the sheets.
晒床单
Frank, why didn't you tell me that your mother was coming?
弗兰克 你怎么不告诉我你妈要来
Jody and I could have made a coffee cake.
我和乔迪本来可以准备咖啡蛋糕的
Look at me, I'm a wreck!
瞧我现在这狼狈样
Get dressed!
快穿衣服
Mr. Kevin, is everything all right?
凯文先生 出什么事了吗
You sounded upset over the phone.
你电话里听起来很忧心
Ethel.
艾瑟儿
Constance, Abigail,
康斯坦丝 阿比盖尔
Ruth, Sarah?
罗丝 莎拉
Ethel your sister wives have some news.
艾瑟儿 你的姐妹们有事要告诉你
Our husband Clyde
我们的丈夫克莱德
was murdered in the American prison.
在监狱里被人谋杀了
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
我虽然行过死阴的幽谷 也毫不畏惧
I will fear no evil, for thou art with me; thy rod and thy...
因为你与我同在 你的杖 你的竿
All right, will you please cut that out?
行了 能不能别搞那一套
I'm not even sure it's allowed for you to be here.
我都不确定你们能不能出现在此
We're working to bring you home.
我们正在想办法让你回家
She is home.
她的家就在这儿
She was forced into sexual slavery.
她以前被你们逼迫当性奴
She married joyfully of her own free will.
她婚姻幸福而且是自愿的
She was 11!
她当时才11岁
We've hired attorneys;
我们请了律师
you'll be home soon, dear sisiter
你马上就能回家了 亲爱的
Oh. Here is me with Marshmallow! My pony!
这张是我和'棉花糖'在一起 我的小马
he died.
它死了
I was riding him and I thought he just tripped,
当时我正骑着它 以为它被绊了一下呢
but he never got up.
结果它再也没起来
And here's Uncle Wendel.
这是我的温德尔叔叔
No, that's Aunt Jane.
不对 那是简婶婶
You know, all this cooking we're doing
告诉你 我们正在烹饪的菜肴
is for my daughter Karen's wedding reception tomorrow.
都是为我女儿凯伦明天的婚宴准备的
We're having it here. You should come. You must come.
就在这里举行 你应该来 必须来
Everyone in the whole neighborhood is gonna be here.
所有的邻居都会过来
Here he is!
他来啦
Your ears must be burning.
你的耳朵一定听烦死了吧
You were supposed to pick me up two hours ago
你两小时前就该去接我的
now we're gonna be stuck sitting in morning traffic.
现在是早高峰 我们得堵在路上了
Oh, are you guys going out?
你们要出门吗
Because I just need a few more things for the party.
我还需要几样东西 是婚宴需要的
Let me get the list.
等我去拿单子
Christ in Heaven!
我靠
I thought I was gonna have to shoot myself.
我差点就要举枪自尽了
Are you sticking it in that?
你怎么和那种女人搞上了
Bitch just took ten years off my life.
那贱人至少让我折寿十年
Let's get out of here before that nutjob comes back.
趁着那个白痴还没回来 我们赶紧走
You're a very rude person.
你真是没礼貌
That's a new low even for you, Frank.
你又刷新你的下限了 弗兰克
I'd like you to leave.
我要请你离开
I'd nail a hooker down on Wacker before I'd...
我宁愿干一个瓦克的妓女 都不...
Get out! Save your breath; I'm leaving.
滚 省点力气 我正要走呢
Come on, you pussy.
走了 孬种
The kids are something, aren't they?
孩子们都很出色 对吧
Growing up.
长大了
You talk to Lip? Off the chart smart.
你和利普说话了吗 那孩子聪明极了
Good genes.
全遗传自我
And Ian's a real lady killer,
伊恩呢 少女杀手一个
just like I was at that age, you remember?
和我当年有一拼 你还记得吧
He's nailing all of 'em.
睡过的女人都数不清了
Fiona beautiful.
菲奥娜 那么美
Gets that from her mother.
完全遗传了她妈妈
Carl's into karate, just like I was.
卡尔迷恋空手道 也和我一样
And Debbie's got that Gallagher entrepreneurial spirit.
黛比则遗传了加拉格家族的创业精神
You see all those kids running around?
你看见她照顾的那些孩子了吗
I think it's a school of some kind.
她应该是办了所学校什么的吧
And how about little Liam? You know, he's actually mine.
还有小利亚姆 他竟然是我亲生儿子 你信吗
Frank! What?
弗兰克 怎么
Shut up!
闭嘴
This doesn't interest me.
我一点兴趣都没有
Now, he said 1:00.
他说1点到
Well, he's not very good with time.
他经常不守时
And what'd you say he does?
你说他是干什么工作的
He's in automotive sales.
他是卖车的
Oh, here they are.
噢 他们来了
Steve, this is Adam. Adam, Steve.
史蒂夫 这是亚当 亚当 史蒂夫
Hey, Estefania,Fiona, Adam.
这位是艾斯特法尼娅 菲奥娜 亚当
Estefania doesn't really speak English.
艾斯特法尼娅不太会讲英语
Oh, that's okay,
没关系
I spent a semester in Madrid.
我在马德里呆过一个学期
Hola. Como estas? Adam.
你好 我是亚当[西语]
Ah,Portuguese. From Brazil.
她说的是葡萄牙语 巴西人
Oh, how exotic.
异域风情啊
Well, aren't we all modern?
瞧我们多洋气啊
Well, you look very "Master of the Universe," Adam.
看样子你是个大人物啊 亚当
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表