We can do Lady and the Tramp, if you want.
我们来玩"小姐与流氓"好不好
You know, I'm sorry if it's gonna take me longer
原谅我比你要花更长时间
to get over losing our child than you, V.
接受失去孩子的事实 小维
Please don't go out in public with that shirt.
别穿那件衣服去公共场所好吗
I didn't text you back for a reason.
我没回你短信是有原因的
I wanna explain.
我要解释一下
Don't. I got everything I need, Jimmy.
别 我现在生活得很好 吉米
I'm still Fiona, by the way.
顺便告诉你 我依然叫菲奥娜
Fiona when I found out that you were married, I was hurt.
菲奥娜 当我发现你已为人夫的时候 我很伤心
But then when you had a whole other life,
接着我又发现你拥有完全不同的另一重身份
man, I realized I dodged a bullet.
我才意识到 我躲过了一颗子弹
I was trying to explain at the restaurant.
在餐厅的时候我想向你解释的
Not necessary. We're totally cool.
没必要 没关系
Everything's great, Jimmy Steve.
一切都挺好的 吉米 史蒂夫
I'll be seeing you around.
后会有期
These powdered donuts are fantastic!
甜甜圈真是太好吃了
I got them at Costco. Case was only five dollars.
我在科思科买的 一盒才五块钱
We were there to get a Vizio flat screen.
我们本来是去买液晶电视的
Two hundred bucks later, no Vizio,
结果两百块没买电视
just a cart full of groceries.
倒是买了一车吃的
Which we needed more than a TV.
食物可比电视重要的多
It's hard to watch the game on a baked ham, hon.
宝贝 火腿片上可没法看球赛
You guys can use our membership card anytime you want.
我们的会员卡你们随便用哦
Great. Lots of stuff we need around the house, huh, babe?
太好了 我们要为家里添置很多东西呢
I guess.
也许吧
You know what you and I should do, Karen?
凯伦 知道咱俩该做什么吗
Can you pass the Pop Tarts, honey?
亲爱的 给我一块饼干
We should go in on a couple of cases of diapers together
我们应该一起去买尿布
since our babies will probably be born around the same time.
因为我们的孩子大概会同时出生
You're pregnant?
你怀孕了
Why do you think I'm eating so much?
不然我干嘛吃这么多
You could save a bundle on your hospital bills
如果在家生孩子的话
if you just have the baby at home.
可以省下一笔医疗费呢
You have a tub?
你家有浴缸吗
Yeah, upstairs.
有啊 就在楼上
Besides, if you deliver at the hospital,
还有 如果在医院生的话
you run the risk of them slicing you like a turkey.
小心医生会像切火鸡一样把你切开
What? Yeah, it's true.
什么 真的
Victor here. Come here, baby.
维克多 过来 宝贝
He was nine pounds.
他生下来有9磅重
His little elbow was stuck behind my pelvis.
生产时他的手肘卡在我的骨盆上了
Doctors had to give me an episiotomy.
医生不得不给我做外阴切开手术
What's that?
那是什么
It's where they cut you open from vagina to anus.
就是把阴道和肛门之间的地方切开
You don't feel a thing. It's good drugs.
没什么感觉 麻药很管用
I've got the video.
我这还有录像呢
Honey, she doesn't wanna see that. Nobody wants to see.
亲爱的 她不想看 没人想看
I'm telling you, just have the baby in the tub upstairs.
我跟你说 在楼上的浴缸里生就行
It'll squirt right out.
一使劲就出来了
My lady business hasn't been the same since the episiotomy.
外阴被切之后 我的月经周期就没规律过
I swear I could fit a walrus up there.
我发誓我下面都能塞进一头海象
It's not that bad.
没那么糟糕啦
Then why did you wrap your penis in toilet paper
那你那晚干嘛先往鸡巴上缠厕纸
before putting the condom on the other night?
再戴上避孕套
You saw that?
你看见啦
I've been pulling pieces of tissue out of me all week.
我这一个礼拜都在不停地往阴道外掏手纸
Hey, Karen, you okay?
凯伦 你还好吗
Guess who the big winner was in Indian Bingo.
猜猜印第安宾果的大赢家是谁啊
That a girl, Peggy! Did you cheat?
行啊佩吉 作弊了没
Well, of course.
必须的
How about you, Frank? You win anything?
你呢弗兰克 赢钱了吗
Come on, Mom, let me play.
拜托 老妈 让我玩会儿
Did you bring any cash?
你带现金了吗
No...
没有
Then no Bingo for you.
那你玩个屁的宾果
Fuck you, Tommy.
去你妈的 汤米
Hey, Kev.
小凯
Hey, guys. What can I get you?
来啦 想喝什么
Couple of Old Styles with whiskey backs
老牌啤酒加威士忌
and a round for everyone on me.
再给这里所有人来一杯 算我的
Except for Jinny.
除了金妮
I haven't forgotten you fucked my husband,
你睡我老公那事我还没忘呢
you miserable excuse for a vagina.
你个不要脸的贱婊子
Hey, Kermit.
嘿 科密特
Frank.
弗兰克
Was wondering, your sister still has MS, right?
你妹妹的多发性硬化症还没好吧
Yeah, it kinda doesn't go away.
是啊 好不了了
So your house is tricked out with all that handicapped crap then?
那你的房子里全是残疾人设备咯
Handrails, shower bench, Rascal scooter.
扶手 沐浴凳 残疾车 应有尽有
How would you feel about taking in my mother?
我把我妈送去住怎么样
She could pay rent.
她会付房租的
No. It's just that I'm getting really busy.
不 主要是因为我太忙了
I'm not taking care of your mother, Frank.
我才不要照顾你老妈呢 弗兰克
When he was ten, our family cat was in heat.
他十岁的时候 我们家的猫发情
And he thought that meant we should open the windows.
结果他以为是热了要开窗户
Fire in the hole.
小心坠物
Jasmine invited me out to David's boat today.
茉莉今天邀我去参加大卫的游轮派对
I never been on a boat.
我还没上过船呢
Said it has gold plated bathroom fixtures. You going?
听说船上的马桶都是镀金的 你去吗
I don't know if I have time.
我不知道能不能抽出空
It's the end of summer.
夏天马上就要过去了
Before you know it,
时间很快 一不留神
you'll be back to mittens and multiplication tables again.
又会回归戴手套的冬天 省吃俭用过日子
Maybe. I'm coming down.
也许吧 我要下来了
It'll be a nice distraction for Kev.
也正好让小凯散散心
He's driving me crazy. He's still upset?
我快被他搞疯了 他还没缓过来吗
It's not like Ethel was our real kid.
艾瑟儿又不是我们亲生的
She was our job.
不过是有偿领养的而已
I'm getting them now!
我这就去拿
Bring down the Jergens.
给我拿下润肤露
I need you to massage my feet.
再给我按摩按摩脚
Fiona?
菲奥娜
We have to get rid of your grandmother.
我们得把你奶奶整走
What?
什么
Where are the toenail clippers?
趾甲刀在哪儿
I didn't wanna have to say this,
我也不想说出这样的话
but she's not happy here.
但她在这个家过得并不开心
Put them back when you're done.
用完记得放回去
These are never gonna cut through her crusty talons.
这小玩意儿不可能剪断她那老趾甲
How could she not be happy?
她怎么会不开心呢
She just moved in a week ago.
她搬进来没几天啊
Ah, he's full of shit.
他那鬼话你也信
He just doesn't wanna deal with her.
他只是不想伺候她罢了
That's not true.
才不是呢
I love having her here.
我也想她在这颐养天年
I wish I could spend all my waking hours with her.
我也想多花时间陪陪她
Do we have any bolt cutters?
家里有螺栓钳吗
Good, because she's staying.
很好 她在这住定了
The kids like having her around.
孩子们很喜欢她
It's not their house.
房子又不是他们的
Do they pay rent?
他们付房租吗
She buys them things.
奶奶给他们买东西
And she likes good food that she pays for.
还出钱买可口的食物
You should've been here two nights ago.
前天晚上你真应该过来转转
We had porterhouse.
她请我们吃牛排来着
You're invited and I'm not?
她请了你 却没请我
And I need some more chocolate Ensure.
再给我拿瓶巧克力牛奶
Fiona, she's gone,
菲奥娜 她必须走人
with or without your help.
不管你帮不帮这个忙
What do you make of these, Kermit?
你觉得这些代表什么 科密特
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表