你好 我是黛比
Hi. I'm Debbie.
其实今天不是我生日
It's not really my birthday.
那更好 反正我也没给你买♥♥礼物
Good, 'cause I didn't really bring you a present.
我是过来参加加拉格家的派对的
I'm here for the Gallagher thing.
真的假的
Really?
干别人老公的婊♥子♥
你邀请了霍莉·海斯纳
You invited Holly Herkimer?
她不是已经15岁了吗
She's, like, 15.
你说了我可以邀请我们班任何一个人的
You said it could be anyone from my class.
她现在还在念4年级又不是她的错
It's not her fault she's still in the fourth grade.
这就是她的错
Yes. It is.
楼上居然还有国♥庆♥节留下来的焰火
Yo, still got sparklers from the fourth.
来做个焰火炸♥弹♥吧
Make sparkler bombs.
胶布在哪儿
Where's the duct tape?
在车上 我的绑♥架♥工具箱里 我去拿
In my kidnap kit in the van. I'll get it.
我们走吧
Let's go.
你确定你能搞定这些吗
You sure you got this?
当然了 没问题
Yeah, no problem.
好吧 玩得开心点 但是也别太疯了
Okay, have fun. But not too much fun.
对不起 我得走了
I'm sorry, I got to go.
我希望你今天晚上能玩得开心
I hope you have a really great time tonight.
我也是
Me, too.
好吧
Okay.
好了 克里斯
Chris! All right!
嘿 嘿 克里斯
Hey! Hey! Chris!
别这样 克里斯 别这样
Stop! Chris! Stop!
汉克 你还要吃匹萨吗
Can I get you another slice of pizza, Hank?
是小汉克
Little Hank.
汉克是我爸 他是个混♥蛋♥
Hank's my old man; he's an asshole.
我爸爸也是个混♥蛋♥
My dad, too.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
只是想闻闻看你头发是什么味道的
Just wanted to see what your hair smelled like.
我以为闻上去会是花香味
Thought it would smell like flowers and shit,
但是闻上去是烟草味和椰子香
But it's cigarettes and coconuts.
还是非常性感
Still totally hot.
这部电影我早看过了 匹萨也相当难吃
I've already seen this movie, and this pizza sucks.
对不起 要我给你做一份锅贴奶酪吗
Sorry. Can I make you a grilled cheese?
你可以给我做一份
You can make me one.
利普到哪儿去了
Where's lip?
天哪 你真♥他♥妈♥的性感
God, you're so fucking hot.
这真是太棒了
This is amazing.
嘴巴甜点没坏处
Flattery will get you everywhere.
小声点 我不想让伊恩听见
Shh. I don't want Ian to hear us.
他不会听见的
He won't.
我打赌你肯定要什么男人有什么男人
I bet you could get any guy into bed, huh?
那可不 怎么了
Yeah. Why?
凯伦在家吗
Karen home?
在上班 她今天两班倒
At work, pulling a double.
不介意我在这儿等她吧
Mind if I wait?
我是史蒂夫 有事请留言
It's Steve. Leave some words.
我打赌你肯定在想我到哪儿去了
Hey, I bet you're wondering where I've been.
其实没有
Not really.
-我去中国了 去谈了笔生意 -是吗
- China. Putting together a deal. - Oh!
有没有人在你的可乐里尿尿啊
Anybody pee in your coke?
你这是在邀请我吗
Is that an offer?
我愿意啊 但是我得回家了
Oh, I'd love to, but I got to get home.
上来吧 我载你回去
Oh, come on, I'll drive you.
真有绅士风度
Such a gentleman.
不是哦 我其实别有用心
Uh-uh. Ulterior motive.
我觉得这样我说不定能有机会
I figure this way, maybe I get an offer
得到一杯睡前饮料
to come inside for a nightcap.
我觉得你已经喝得够多了
I think you've had enough.
还是我来开车吧
How about I drive you?
好 听好了
Right. Yeah, all right, okay.
我这可是迈出了一大步
Now, this is a big first step, all right?
我从来不让别人开她
I don't let anybody drive her.
服务生都不行
Not even valets.
你这么做是对的
Oh, that's smart.
我听说服务生会偷车
I hear they steal cars.
好 开慢点 开慢点
Yeah, okay. Easy, easy, easy.
放松点 我知道怎么开车
Relax. I know how to work a stick.
-是吗 -那当然了
- Yeah? - Uh-huh, yeah.
我给你把胶带拿来了
I got duct tape if you want.
我们可以把她绑到货车里去
We could put her in the van.
想看看我能以多快的速度解开你的胸罩吗
Want to see how fast I can unhook your bra?
姐从来不♥穿♥胸罩 小矮子
I don't wear a bra, runt.
躲开 我要去尿尿
Move, I have to pee.
哎哟
Ow.
天哪 你干活干得真快
My god, woman, you work fast.
没错 我♥干♥活的技术相当高超
True. I've done some of my best work on a hall pass.
怎么回事
What the...
喔喔喔喔 霍莉
Whoa, whoa, whoa, Holly!
我不会告诉别人的
I won't tell.
我靠 你快出去
Fuck! Get out now!
霍莉 出去 别这样
Holly, out! No!
哎哟 哎哟
Ow! Ow!
-怎么了 -怎么回事
- What the... - What's going on?
利普是个混♥蛋♥ 我现在就走
Lip's an asshole. I'm out of here.
他对你做什么了
What'd he do?
要我替你教训他吗
Want me to kick his ass?
-我明天早上会给你们做华夫饼 -是么
- I'm making waffles for breakfast. - Yeah?
那你可以把我那份塞到利普的肛♥门♥里去
Well, you can shove mine up Lip's ass.
慢点开 慢点开
Aha! Easy, easy, easy.
刚刚真是太棒了
That was good.
速度与激♥情♥啊
The fast and the furious, huh?
谢谢你载我回来
Thanks for the ride.
抱歉我刚才吐了
Sorry for throwing up.
霍莉
Holly?
卡尔 发生什么了
Carl, what happened?
我也不知道
I don't know.
天呐
Jesus.
到底怎么了
What is going on?!
霍莉大半夜离开了我的派对
Holly left my party in the middle of the night
就因为利普干的好事
because of something Lip did.
-你不是吧 -不 当然没有
- You didn't. - No, I didn't.
好吧 我没搭理她 她就跑了
All right, I blew her off, and she split.
你要是上了她 我这派对就不会毁了
You could've just done her so my party wouldn't have sucked!
小黛 她才十四
Deb, she's 14!
谁是霍莉
Which one's Holly?
她走了
She left!
小汉克也跟着走了
And then little Hank left, too.
小黛 撇开这些 这派对肯定很棒
Deb, I'm sure the rest of the party was awesome.
你怎么会知道
How would you know?
你又不在这
You weren't here.
你是克雷格
You Craig?
-谁 -不是
- Who? - No.
你想现在打开礼物吗
Hey, you want to open my present now?
不想 西蒙 我对你的礼物毫无兴趣
No, Simon. I don't really give a shit about your present.
看场子看得可真好
Great job chaperoning.
我他妈还能怎么办
What the hell would you have had me done,
上了那个孩子吗
sleep with the kid?
有史以来最糟的生日
This is my worst birthday ever.
小黛 我会补偿你的
Deb, let me make it up to you.
好么 改天带你看部R级电影怎么样
Okay? How about I take you to an R-rated movie sometime?
带上小汉克
Little Hank, too?
他才不会只跟我一起去
He's not gonna go with just me.
霍莉能一起来吗
Can Holly come, too?
没问题
Fine.
-四人约会 -不 只是我请客
- A double date. - No. Just me buying...
还有看着你们
escorting.
成交
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表