This is what you missed last week on Shameless.
以下是《无耻家庭》前情提要
My baby!
宝贝儿
True love.
真爱至上
Hey, hot stuff.
小帅哥
What do you do?
你是做什么的
Real estate. I live in Miami.
房地产商 我住在迈阿密
I kicked Lip out. Where'd he go?
我把利普踢出去了 那他去哪了
Is it all right if I stay over tonight?
今晚在你家蹭一晚行吗
Was it weird seeing Jimmy? Who's Jimmy?
见到吉米是不是怪怪的 谁是吉米
Jimmy is Steve.
吉米就是史蒂夫
Holy shit. I'm gonna see the little guy on Friday?
天啊 星期五就能见到小宝宝了吗
Yep. For, like, a second.
嗯 对 很快的
Christ almighty! This cocksucker's killing me!
万能的主啊 小兔崽子要整死我了
When they're good, they're good.
当他们和好时 就甜蜜似漆
You're the only one who truly understands me.
你是唯一一个真正懂我的人
Is something wrong with her?
她出什么毛病了
She hasn't gotten out of bed in days.
她已经好几天没有下过床了
Mom's bipolar, Debs.
妈妈有狂躁抑郁症 小黛
Time for you to go back on your meds, huh?
又该继续吃药了 是吧
Holy fuck. What happened?
我操 怎么了
Mommy, Mommy... Oh, God, there's been an accident.
妈妈妈妈 出事了
She's bleeding badly. You with me?
有人失血过多 挺住
They're on their way.
他们马上就到
It's gonna be okay. We're good, we're good. Stay with me.
没事的 没事没事 挺住
How is she? She's stable.
情况如何 稳定了
You should go home.
你们回去吧
Lip just called. He's coming?
利普刚打了过来 他要过来吗
Karen's having a baby upstairs. Holy fuck!
凯伦在楼上生孩子呢 我操
It's coming, it's coming!
出来了 出来了
What's wrong with him?
宝宝怎么了
He's has Downs Syndrome, Debs.
他患有唐氏综合症 小黛
What the fuck, Karen?
怎么回事 凯伦
I never said it was your baby.
我从没说过孩子是你的
I got the baby, I got the baby!
宝宝到手了 宝宝到手了
Come on, come on!
快走快走
I've got the baby!
宝宝到手了
Monica?
莫妮卡
Monica!
莫妮卡
Monica!
莫妮卡
Monica Jean Gallagher!
莫妮卡·简·加拉格
Monica!
莫妮卡
Oh, God. Oh, shit.
我擦 我擦
Oh, God. Jesus.
天啊 操
Schutzstaffen.
你个纳粹犊子
What the hell are you doing?
你在这干嘛呢
You stole my wife!
你把我妻子拐走了
What?
啥
You stole my wife, and I want her back.
你把我妻子偷走了 给我还回来
Okay, visiting hours are 9:00 to 4:00.
探访时间是9:00到4:00
You want to see her, come back then.
你要想见她 明天再来吧
Come out, Monica!
出来 莫妮卡
Get out of here.
快点离开
Monica, come home!
莫妮卡 跟我回家
I love you!
我爱你
I'll never leave you!
我不会离开你的
Never...
永远不会
You're an angel. A blessing.
小天使 你是神的恩赐
My little Kung Pow blessing.
我的昆宝小拳神
Gotta figure out how to get this security thing off.
我来看看怎么把这个安保装置弄掉
What a big, beautiful, panda pooh, bear boy you are.
真是个壮壮的 帅帅的 乖乖的小泰迪
Oh, look.
快看
He's still got his little dingy ding skin.
他的小鸡鸡都是褶子
Should we get him circumcised?
要不要给他割包皮
Hell, no. Let that extra derma ride.
千万别 让那部分真皮自由生长吧
Oh, he needs a name.
我们给他起个名字吧
What about Hiram, for my father?
随我爸爸的名字 哈纳姆 怎么样
Are you a Hymmie?
小哈米
Think they can track this thing, like a baby LoJack?
这东西会被追踪的吧 类似婴儿防盗软件
Are you a little Hymmie?
你是不是小哈米呀
A Hymmie Wymie?
我的哈米 怀米
The name should be something Chinese.
应该给他起个更有中国味的名字
Keep him connected to his people.
让他有份归属感
Chinese...
中国名
Chen? Chan? Chang?
陈 成 常
Wing? Wang? Wu?
温 王 吴
It's pretty tight.
还挺紧的
I don't want to slip and cut his leg off.
万一划到他的腿可怎么办
Well, you could clip his ankle bracelet
你可以把他的脚链
and his foreskin at the same time.
和包皮一起割掉嘛
Hey, my friend Cindy went back to work. Has to pump.
我朋友辛迪生完孩子回去上班了 她肯定得挤奶
For a five spot, I bet she'd hook us up with some breast milk.
咱给她五块钱 买点她的母乳
They're going to be looking for him.
他们肯定会来寻他的
We need to hide him.
我们得把他藏起来
How about the attic?
藏在阁楼怎么样
Like that movie about the Hebrew girl.
就像电影里的那个希伯来女孩一样
No, it gets cold in the winter. What about the basement?
阁楼冬天很冷 藏在地下室呢
No, it's the first place they'll look, sweetie.
不行 地下室是第一个搜寻目标 宝贝
Dryer?
甩干机呢
Just can't forget he's in there. Right.
烘衣服前别忘了他在里面 对
I'll clear the table.
我去收拾桌子
Debs, bedtime.
小黛 去睡觉
Fuck.
操
Oh, Jesus.
神啊
These poor kids.
可怜的孩子们
Don't worry, they're already pretty fucked up.
别担心了 他们的生活已经够糟糕的了
I mean...
我是说
Okay, you can breathe. Keep breathing.
呼吸 保持呼吸
Gonna be all right?
你没事的吧
Fiona, I...
菲奥娜 我...
Fiona.
菲奥娜
Yeah, come on in.
进来吧
You awake?
你醒着吗
Yeah.
是啊
It's okay. It's gonna be okay. It's okay.
没事的 一切都会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
会好起来的
Somebody stole the baby.
有人把孩子偷走了
They think it was my mom.
他们认为是我妈干的
Jesus.
我靠
You call the police?
你报警了吗
She probably just freaked out, like always.
她可能就是突然失控而已 以前也有过
I'm gonna get it back.
我得把孩子拿回来
Well, maybe you should let your mom keep him for awhile.
你就让她带一段时间吧
You know, at least till you're sure
直到你下定决心
you're not gonna change your mind.
不会改变主意为止
I'm not gonna change my mind.
我不会改变主意的
Yeah, but you don't know that. I mean, you could really...
你现在不能完全肯定 你其实可以...
I don't want that fucking thing anywhere near me, okay?
我才不会让那个怪胎靠近我 明白吗
Go ask somebody when I can get the hell out of here.
去找人问问 我什么时候可以出院
I want to hit Wendy's before they stop serving breakfast.
我希望能赶去吃温迪快餐店的早餐
Morning.
早
Kids still sleeping?
孩子们还在睡吗
Uh, yeah.
是啊
Turkey and eggs?
火鸡加鸡蛋
With mashed potato pancakes and cranberry jelly.
还有土豆泥薄饼和红莓果冻
You back to being a legal resident around here, Steve?
你是回来常住了吗 史蒂夫
Jimmy. His name's Jimmy now.
吉米 他叫吉米
Steve was just an alias he used to lie to me about who he really was.
史蒂夫只是他之前用来对我隐瞒身份的假名罢了
Ooh, not cool, Jimmy Steve.
那可不对啊 吉米 史蒂夫
Eggs? To go.
要鸡蛋吗 要
I changed my name 'cause I was stealing cars.
我用假名是因为我是个偷车贼
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表