My birthday's not until October.
总是其他某个人的生日的吧
Hey, it's somebody's birthday somewhere,
我们就庆祝那个 写个宾客名单吧
so we'll celebrate that. Make a guest list.
你自己写 要不我写
Make your list, or I will.
荡♥妇♥
Slut!
你知道他已婚吗
Did you know he was married?
至少这是巧克力
At least it's chocolate.
走吧
Come on.
凯伦刚走
Karen just left.
我倒霉
Bummer.
-你觉得希拉会不会把我赶出去 -会
- You think Sheila's going to throw me out? - Yep.
短笛还睡在沙发上吗
Choady still on the couch?
当初我不该把多蒂操♥死♥的
I never should have fucked Dottie to death.
我可以去她家混
I could have made that work.
他姓什么
What's his last name?
这里没有银子
There's no money in there.
如果希拉开始工作 我就玩完了
If Sheila starts working again, I am finished.
知道他是哪里人吗
Know where's he from?
也现在许已经走到美容院了
Probably at the beauty salon right now.
五百二十三 五百二十四
...523, 524,
五百二十五
525!
我成功啦
I made it!
这比嘿♥咻♥还爽
This is better than sex.
也许我走运
Maybe I'll get lucky,
这周末她会旧病复发
and she'll have a relapse by the end of the week.
看起来这周末她就会在艾莱柏酒吧
Looks like she'll be joining you for a drink
-跟你喝上一杯了 -该死
- at the Alibi by the end of the week. - Shit!
我的房♥间还能回去吗
My room still open at home?
你想在这儿住吗
Uh... You wanna stay here?
-我心系于此 -心在左边
- It's where the heart is. - Left side.
我的建议 没人愿意放走最有价值球员
My advice: No one trades an MVP.
使自己变得有价值 无法被赶走
Make myself valuable, un-tradable.
正解
Exactly.
外面很可怕的
You know what, the world out there is a scary place.
也许还需要再恐怖一点
Maybe it needs to get even scarier.
利普 最近过得怎么样 兄弟
Lip. How's it going, man?
很好 我很好 短笛
Good, good. You know, I'm good, Choady.
那是简称吗
Hey, is that short for anything?
-朱迪 -不是
- Uh, Jody? - Nope.
你 最近有没有工作
You, uh, working anywhere these days?
没
Nope.
是本地人吗 还是...
From around here, or...?
威尔米特
Wilmette.
家人还在那儿吗
Family still there?
不在了
No.
今晚想不想一起去艾莱柏酒吧喝一杯
Hey, you want to grab a beer with me tonight at the Alibi?
我想下次去艾莱柏酒吧是和妈妈一起去的
Kind of hoping my next time at the Alibi would be with mom.
你妈妈
Oh, your mom?
希拉
Sheila.
你知道你该怎么做吗
Right, well, hey, you know what you should do,
你该先去那儿帮她探探风
you should scope the place out for her first.
就像特工们会在总统即将
Kind of like the secret service does
下榻的地方提前进行探查
before the president goes anywhere.
收到
Copy that.
晚上见
See you tonight.
棒极了
Great.
你能快点儿跑吗 拜托
Yo, can you hustle, please?
你知道你能跑得更快的
I know you can run faster than that.
雷奈尔 加把劲儿 伙计
Ronelle, come on, man.
假装你刚偷了人家的东西
Pretend like you just stole something.
快 快点儿
Got to move.
把你的身体用到极限
Got to push your body.
篮板球 加把劲儿 传球
Rebound. Push it. Outlet.
加油
Push it.
嘿 艾瑟儿
Hey, Ethel,
你想不想玩一玩
you think you might want to play a little bit?
我可以把你安排进去训练几次
I could throw you in there for a few drills.
你在看什么
What are you looking at?
马利克
Malik?
是在看马利克吗
Are you looking at Malik?
哟 马利克
Yo, Malik!
怎么了 教练
What's up, coach?
这位是艾瑟儿
This is Ethel.
嘿
Hey.
你好
Hello.
这是你的弟弟吗
This your little brother?
不 这是乔纳 我的儿子
No, this is Jonah, he's my son.
我靠
Oh, no shit?
我们该把孩子们聚在一起玩玩
We should get our kids together for a play date,
或者之类的
or some shit like that.
你的孩子几岁了
Oh! How old is your...?
女孩 明天就满十三个月了
Girl. 13 months tomorrow.
那个时候最有爱了
Such a sweet age.
你最好离我的男人远点儿
You better stay away from my man.
塔尼莎 你搀和什么
Tanisha, why you trippin'?
咱俩已经不在一起了
You know we're not together no more.
我没有恶意 塔尼莎
I meant no harm, Tanisha.
按我老家的习俗
Where I come from,
两女共侍一夫是件光荣的事情
it's an honor to share your man.
是吗 我拿板砖拍你丫的让你光荣下吧
Really? How about I honor you with a brick upside your head?
行了 塔尼莎
All right, all right, Tanisha.
这不是《杰瑞·斯普林格秀》冷静点
This isn't Jerry Springer. Calm down.
有气到球场上撒去
Put all that spunk out on the court.
你也是 快去
You, too. Go.
你这个惹事精
You're a little shit starter.
弗兰克
Frank?
过来看看这个炉子怎么回事
Frank, can you come take a look at the stove?
点不着了
It's not lighting.
来了 宝贝
You got it, babe.
亲爱的 我闻到煤气味了
I just smelled gas, honey.
早上还好好的呢
It was fine this morning.
我看看
Let's see what we got here.
这里有点松了
Aha. Just a little loose.
瞧
Voila.
谢谢你 弗兰克
Thank you, Frankie.
随时为你服务
That's what I'm here for.
还好你闻到了
Boy, glad you noticed that.
万一出事 这房♥子可就完蛋了
Could have blown up the whole house.
前几天加州煤气泄露 炸毁了整个街区
Took out an entire block in California.
死了16个人
16 dead.
我知道 太可怕了
I know. Terrible.
你看到昨天
Did you see that article
-报纸的那篇报道了吗 -什么报道
- In the paper yesterday? - What article?
一个男人在超♥市♥
A guy walked into a market
拿砍刀砍掉了一个女人的脑袋
and cut off a woman's head with a machete.
哪个超♥市♥
Which market?
什么
What?
在哪个超♥市♥
Which market was it?
管他呢
Who cares?
重点是他完全是为了杀人而杀人
What matters is that he would do that for no reason.
他必然有自己的理由
Well, he must have had a reason.
就是个疯子罢了
Says he just went nuts.
这就是理由啊
Well, that's a reason.
我只是想告诉你世界险恶 小希希
I'm trying to tell you it's dangerous out there, Sheils.
答应我你不会去超♥市♥
So promise me you won't go to a market.
弗兰克 你也没说是哪个超♥市♥
Well, Frank, you never told me which market.
哪间都不要去
Any of 'em. Ever!
我不想你出什么意外
I don't want anything to happen to you,
因为我爱你
because I love you.
所以别再问这些蠢问题了
So stop asking stupid fucking questions.
弗兰克 亲爱的 我也爱你
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表