First, your name was Steve,
一开始 你的名字是史蒂夫
then Jimmy.
之后变成吉米
You know, you disappear to Brazil.
然后你消失去了巴西
Come back married.
回来时已经结婚了
You know, it's kind of a tough way to build up trust.
这样还想让她信任你
I really am trustworthy, though.
尽管如此 我还是很可靠的
Yeah, well, you're gonna have to do something bold to prove it.
那就拿出你的行动来
Oh, my pussy for you.
我的"小蜜洞"是你的
Yeah, babe, like that.
宝贝儿 就是那样
All right, dude, you got to get me out of this car.
好了 伙计 我得赶紧下车
I'm getting too horned out; pull over here?
我欲火焚身了 靠边停吧
Fuck.
他妈的
You ready to go home yet?
你准备好回家了吗
Are you trying to get rid of me?
你想甩掉我吗
Just wondering.
就随便问问
No, you know what, I think I'm done living at home.
没有 我已经在那个家待够了
I like being on my own.
我喜欢靠自己生活
And by being on your own you mean sleeping
你说的靠自己生活
on my couch at the Ritz?
就是睡在我酒店房间的沙发上吗
See ya.
再见
Don't worry, this isn't too weird.
别担心 没什么大不了的
So, what kind of stuffing should we make?
我们应该准备哪种火鸡填料呢
I like the one with sausage in it.
我喜欢里面有香肠的
Then sausage we shall have.
那就做有香肠的
Because I love you.
因为我爱你
Thanks, Mom.
谢了 老妈
And I would never do anything to upset you or to hurt you.
我永远不会做任何让你受伤难过的事
Okay.
好吧
At least not on purpose.
至少不会故意做
I know.
我知道
That's not to say
虽然有些时候
some urges might overtake me,
我会被冲动蒙蔽了头脑
and cause me to think unclearly
导致我思绪混乱
and do things that I'm shamefully, shamefully embarrassed about.
做出让我非常丢脸而且尴尬的事情
Is this about you sleeping with Jody?
是指你和乔迪睡过了的事吗
What?
什么
No.... Yes.
不是 是的
Maybe.
也许
You know about that?
你已经知道了
Yeah, Mom.
是的 妈妈
Honey, I'm so sorry.
亲爱的 我很抱歉
I didn't mean to.
我不是故意的
It was an accident.
是个意外
An accident where his penis slipped into your vagina?
他的鸡巴意外滑进你的洞里了
Oh, God.
天啊
Hey, what's going on?
怎么样了
My mom was just telling me how she fucked Jody.
我妈刚告诉我她上了乔迪
Sweetheart!
亲爱的
It was not like that.
不是那样的
Way to go, Sheila.
干得好 希拉
You know what, Mom?
你知道吗 老妈
I don't care.
我不在乎
In fact, I want you to screw him more.
其实我还想让你多搞他几次
Screw him all the time.
一直跟他搞下去
Take him, he's yours.
拿去吧 他是你的了
Get him off my back.
让他别再缠着我了
Jody, get in here!
乔迪 进来
He's coming in here? Now?
他要进来吗 现在
Hey, I need to talk to you.
我有事跟你说
Why? You fuck my mom, too?
怎么 你也搞我妈了
Yeah, payback's a bitch.
是啊 以其人之道还治其人之身
Are you having the baby? No.
你要生了吗 不是
Help her with the stuffing
帮她做做火鸡填料
or whatever it is that you guys do together.
或者你们一起随便做点什么
Oh, okay.
好吧
Jesus.
天啊
So, what do you want?
你想说什么
I was wondering if you,
我想知道
decided on a couple to give the baby to yet.
你是不是已经决定了把孩子给谁
Yup. Mark and Celeste.
是的 马克和塞莱斯特
Why them?
为什么是他们
They gave me the most cash; eight grand.
他们给的钱最多 八千块
Okay, but I was thinking,
好吧 不过我觉得
you know, maybe Jeff and Alana.
也许杰夫和阿兰娜更合适
They only gave me, like, five.
他们才给我五千块
Right, but,
没错 但是
Jeff and Alana would be better parents.
杰夫和阿兰娜会是更好的父母
Seems unfair they should get the kid
如果马克和塞莱斯特出钱多
if Mark and Celeste paid more.
把孩子给别人不太公平吧
Fine, if you're gonna pout about it,
好吧 如果你不满意的话
just give me your phone.
把手机给我
You're gonna call 'em now?
你现在就要打电话给他们吗
Might as well get it over with.
速战速决
I scheduled a C section for Friday.
我约了周五的剖腹产
What? I want this thing out of me.
什么 我想赶快生出来
I can't wait two weeks.
我等不了两周了
Holy shit. I'm gonna see the little guy on Friday?
见鬼 我周五就要见到小家伙了
Yep, for, like, a second.
没错 只能见一下
Hi, Celeste, it's Karen Jackson.
塞莱斯特你好 我是凯伦·杰克逊
Yeah, I decided to keep the baby.
是的 我决定留下这个孩子
I can't give it away, I'm so sorry.
我无法把他给别人 很抱歉
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
Yeah, you, too.
你也是
Bye.
再见
Okay, where's the next number?
下一个打给谁
Hi, Fiona.
你好 菲奥娜
Hey, Debs, you're filthy.
黛比 你真脏
Go take a shower.
去洗个澡
Carl, I took down half of the pool.
卡尔 泳池我拆了一半
You have to do the rest.
剩下的归你了
Guess we're not having turkey tomorrow.
估计明天我们吃不到火鸡了
Too expensive. Got to use pawnshop money for the bills.
太贵了 典当的钱要用来付账单
But it kind of looks like a turkey, doesn't it?
不过看起来有点像火鸡 不是吗
Yeah, it's pretty good.
是啊 相当不错
This smells good.
这个闻起来不错
I'm selling those to Mrs. Campbell over on Western.
我要卖给西区的坎贝尔太太
bucks a pop.
二十块一份 20
So I'm not worried I have depression anymore.
我不再担心自己有抑郁症了
Why, what happened?
为什么 怎么了
Talked to my friend Conrad.
跟我的朋友康拉德聊了聊
Says depression usually skips a generation.
他说抑郁通常隔代遗传
Conrad?
康拉德是谁
The homeless guy in our pool.
我们泳池里的流浪汉
Okay.
好吧
And even if it doesn't skip a generation,
即使不是隔代遗传
it usually only runs in 20% of the family.
通常发病率也只有20%
One in five those are okay odds.
五分之一的机率 还可以接受
Way I figure it, it's going to be Lip.
我觉得吧 中招的应该是利普
He's halfway there as it is.
他已经差不多了
Probably shouldn't have kicked him out.
或许你不该赶他出门的
It's Lip. Don't be a douche, leave a message.
我是利普 别说废话 留言就好
Hope you know you're invited for Thanksgiving tomorrow.
希望你知道 明天可以回家过感恩节
Call me.
打给我
Love you.
爱你
Message deleted.
留言删除
We hope you enjoy your stay with us at the Ritz Carlton.
我们真诚希望你们能在里兹酒店过得愉快
Jesus, what are you, an old man?!
我靠 你怎么了 老态龙钟了吗
We're sure that our five star...
我们保证我们五星级
Holy shit... they're still fucking?
我去 他们还没搞完
Sometimes it's fighting. Can't really tell the difference.
有时候是在打架 真心分不清楚
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表