No, he says, "Fuck that."
不行 他说"才不要吃那个"
Vanilla cake
香草蛋糕
with a shitload of Grand Marnier.
再他妈给我加上很多的柑曼怡甜酒
Hey, you need to watch your language, bro.
同志 你得注意下你的措辞
Uh, there's one more thing before he kicks it.
他临死之前还有最后一个愿望
Want to fuck.
我想操她
Hey, out of line, bro!
过分了 兄弟
That's a lady right there.
站在这儿的可是位淑女
What'd he say?
他刚刚说什么了
He's sorry.
他很抱歉
He'll settle for something else.
他会想点别的愿望的
Put everything but the Cristal in the cooler.
除了水晶香槟 其他的都放到冷柜里
I want the job.
我想要这份工作
Fiona...
菲奥娜
You asked if I've managed before.
你之前问我懂不懂管理
Yeah, a houseful of kids.
我能 我管着一屋子的孩子
Taught me how to smack with one hand
那让我学会了一手拍着一个孩子的头
while giving a pat on the back with the other.
另一手拍着另一个孩子的背
Inventory, budgeting.
囤货 预算
Go grocery shopping for a family of six with what's in my pocket,
如何用仅有的钱 去满足一家六口人的需求
then let's talk.
让我们好好谈谈吧
At some point, somebody saw that
曾经 有人发现了
you were more than a cage dancer
你不光只会跳舞而已
and they took a chance on you.
并且给了你一个机会
I can do this.
我可以的
I got a pre opening event tonight.
今晚有个试运营活动
Things move fast, got to keep up.
节奏会很快 你要跟得上才行
I will.
我会的
All right, let's give it a shot.
好吧 就让你试试
That's what managers wear.
那是经理的制服
DJ了 Pick out your size. I got to go audition DJs.
挑件合身的 我要去面试
I'm gonna kick ass, Meg.
我一定会让你满意的 梅格
All right, I'll see you at 9:00.
好吧 9点见
Okay, cool. Yeah, thanks, man.
好的 太棒了 多谢了 兄弟
Kev says we're all set for the Alibi.
凯文说酒吧那边已经准备好了
Why do we even have to do this stupid fund raiser?
我们为什么要搞这么傻逼的筹款活动
Mandy needs our help.
曼迪需要我们的帮助
Got more chocolate chip cookies.
又一批巧克力饼干好了
Every buck counts, right?
能筹一块是一块 对不对
Who wants another batch?
有谁想再做一批
Peanut butter, toffee?
加花生酱还是太妃糖
Where is the tape? Can't find anything in this kitchen.
胶带放哪儿了 厨房里乱得什么都找不到
When are we moving the furniture back?
我们什么时候把家具放回原位
Oh, Debbie, I love your poster.
黛比 我爱死你做的海报了
Where did you get your artistic talent from?
你是遗传了谁的艺术天赋啊
Who wants to sample a cookie?
谁想要尝尝我的饼干
Me.
我
Uh, they're for the fund raiser.
这些是为筹款准备的
Blood sugar is dipping,
血糖有点低
trying to keep up with your mother.
得应付你妈
She is wearing me out.
她都快把我榨干了
I'm done with the flyer.
传单搞定了
Uh, it's "Fund raiser"," Not "Fun razor."
是"筹款" 不是"有趣的剃刀"
Want'em to show up,
要想有人来
make'em think someone's getting cut.
就要让他们觉得有人要挨刀子了
All right, make copies, man.
好吧 拿去复印吧 伙计
Oh, I'll take him.
我带他去
Come on, you and me, Carl.
走吧 卡尔 就我们俩
We can take the new car.
我们开新车去
Can't get enough Carl and Mommy time.
母子快乐时光怎么都嫌不够
Do you need some new clothes?
想买新衣服吗
We could stop at JCPenney.
我们可以去杰西潘尼连锁店看看
I can drive. No,
我会开车 不行
Do you have a license?
你有驾照吗
Mom's never going to shampoo the rug, is she?
老妈永远都不会清洗地毯了 对吧
Will you calm down, okay?
冷静点 好吗
Just will you sit down and take a seat?
你就不能坐下来好好说吗
Okay, if I hear what you were saying,
好吧 我要是听得懂你说的
I'm sure that it's great,
我敢肯定是一堆好话
but can you see that I am trying my best?
难道你看不到我已经尽全力了吗
You! Where have you been?!
你这家伙 死哪儿去了
I'm not on fucking retainer.
我他妈又不是你的仆人
Okay, Marco's disappeared.
好吧 马科失踪了
He's on a truck somewhere, no idea where.
在某辆货车上 毫无线索
That's not good.
这可不妙
Whoa, you know Portuguese?
你听得懂葡萄牙语
Yeah, it's like Italian.
是啊 跟意大利语差不多
She says if you don't find Marco alive,
她说要是马科有个三长两短
she's gonna call her father.
她就要给她爸打电话了
Okay.
好吧
I hope you're not wed
但愿到时不会有人挖了你的眼睛
to your eyes or your...
或者割了你的
tongue.
舌头
Or your dick.
或者干脆阉了你
Here, hold this.
给 拿着
No, no, no, no, no. Who are you calling?
不不不 你要打给谁
I got a Teamster friend in local 710.
我有个朋友在本地运输工会
Yeah, yo, Tully.
你好 塔利
I'm looking for a container one of your drivers is hauling.
我在找一个你们用货车托运的集装箱
Yeah, sure I can hold.
好的 我不挂
Oh, shit, Carl. Carl. Come on. Switch places.
见鬼 卡尔 快换位置
Quick. Quick.
快点 快
You're supposed to have your seatbelt on.
你应该系上安全带
Think these'll match?
这些搭吗
What are you looking up?
你在看什么
Nothing.
没什么
It's my computer.
这可是我的电脑
You don't know how to do private browsing.
你不知道怎么用私密浏览吧
I'll check the history later.
我待会儿查下历史记录就知道了
Richard Daley College?
理查德 戴利大学
Just seeing what's out there.
就是随便看看
You got to get Lip back in high school first
在想法子把利普弄进大学之前
before you got any shot of getting him to college.
还是先让他把高中念完吧
Actually, it's for me.
其实是为我自己
I pass my GED next month,
我下个月就通过普通教育水平测试了
I can enroll for January.
可以在一月入学
I could fit in two classes a day
每天去俱乐部上班之前
before I'd have to be at the club.
我还能先去上两节课
Study up on marketing,
学习营销
I could be promoting my own night before the end of the semester.
在学期结束前 我就可以推广自己的夜店活动了
Good for you, Fi.
太棒了 菲
Why didn't you just say so?
你为什么不直接跟我说呢
I thought you was looking at Kev dick pics.
我还以为你在看凯文的裸照呢
Hey, Gallagher.
嘿 加拉格
Seen Fiona? I've been looking for her.
看见菲奥娜了吗 我一直在找她
Why, what's up?
干嘛 怎么了
Your mom's down at the station.
你妈进局子里了
Bring bail money.
带钱去保释她吧
Dying wish.
临终遗愿
How are we gonna feed it to him?
这要怎么喂他
Think he wants another hit.
估计他还想再抽一口
He worked so hard to get clean.
他之前那么努力地戒毒
Sometimes it's not worth holding out.
有时候坚持并不值得
Life's too short.
人生苦短
Why not just give in?
何不及时行乐
Christ.
老天啊
I'm not here for your stash.
我可不是为了你那点存货来的
I need bail money.
我需要保释金
I only have a grand.
我只有一千块
You have a grand?
你居然有一千块
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表