Since you've been so busy lately,
看你最近这么忙
date night. I love it.
来个约会之夜吧 好啊
I'll cook.
我来做饭
Tomorrow?
明天吗
Can't tomorrow. Got a game.
明天不行 有比赛
Two games in three nights?
怎么三天两场比赛
Didn't you just have one last night?
昨天不是刚比过一场吗
Or did I get that mixed up? No, I had a game last night.
还是我记错了 不 我昨天是有场比赛
I didn't tell you?
我没告诉你吗
Oh, V, you should've been there.
小维 你昨儿真该去看看
Down two, three seconds left.
最后三秒 落后两分
See, most coaches play for overtime.
大部分教练肯定都会选择打加时
I coach from my sack.
但是我拼了
I had the fat Nicaraguan kid set a pick for Malik.
我让那个尼加拉瓜胖小子给马利克做个挡拆
What? Swish. Three pointer.
猜猜怎么着 三分 妥妥的
Unbelievable. I know.
奇迹啊 同意
It was a hell of a game.
真是太精彩了
Lip.
利普
Karen home?
凯伦在家吗
What do you want?
你来干嘛
Need an alibi for your dad?
想让我帮你做不在场证明吗
I didn't kill the shithead.
我又没有杀那个白痴
Really? Maybe it was Frank.
真的 那没准真是弗兰克干的
Where you headed? None of your fucking business.
你要去哪 关你屁事
Cemetery. Picking out a plot.
去墓园 挑墓地
Can't wait to get the asshole in the ground, huh?
你还真是等不及要埋了那个混蛋啊
Doing it for mom.
纯粹是为了我妈
Well, hey, you really want to get back at him?
你真的想报复他吗
Go at it on his grave, you know?
在他墓上操个昏天暗地
It's a great way to send him off.
那是给他送行的最好方式
Bad enough he'll be spending eternity downwind from the slaughterhouse.
将他埋在屠宰场的下风向 他永世都要闻恶臭
That's a good point. Cosmic payback.
说得对 恶有恶报
So, boy or a girl?
男孩还是女孩
He's either got a tiny penis or a huge clit.
要么有个小鸡巴 要么有个大阴蒂
Well, hey, no more drinking, all right?
好吧 不许再喝酒了知道吗
Remember Connie Lumbard?
还记得康妮·兰博德吗
She spent her pregnancy on a stool at the alibi.
她怀孕的时候就一直在艾莱柏酒吧喝酒
Four years later, her boy's stabbing other kids with a fork.
四年后 她儿子就拿叉子捅了别人
Didn't help her husband was in Iraq, but...
她老公当时在伊拉克 没帮上忙 但是
Kids need a father.
孩子需要父亲
Jody and I got hitched.
乔迪和我搭伙了
What?
什么
Married.
结婚了
We couldn't wait.
我们等不及了
Congratulations.
恭喜
Ah, he loves kids.
他喜欢小孩子
We're gonna turn the basement into a nursery.
我们准备把地下室改成婴儿房
All set, then.
那一切都定了吧
All set.
都定了
Hey. Sorry.
不好意思
I was waiting outside. I didn't see you.
我在外面等你呢 没看见你啊
Yeah, I couldn't find your name.
上面也没你的名字
I'm subletting.
是我租的房子
Wow. Is that banal? To say "Wow"?
哇 说哇是不是有点老气
Works for me.
我不觉得
I love the dress, but...
我喜欢这裙子 不过
It's missing something.
缺了点什么
I thought you might want to borrow this for the afternoon.
我想你下午应该会用得着这个
There you go.
好了
Still, wow. Okay.
还是那句话 哇 好吧
Private jet was in the shop?
私人飞机没开过来啊
No, I didn't want to overdo it.
我不想太招摇
Thank you. You're welcome.
谢谢 不用谢
Two of my famous grilled cheesies.
两份我最爱的烤奶酪土司
Hey, how about I watch Jonah later?
等下我帮你带乔纳吧
I feel like we need a dudes' night in.
我们男人得好好聚一下
How about that? Me and you pizza, beer, barney?
你说怎么样啊 你和我 吃披萨喝啤酒发酒疯
You can go to the Independence Day barbecue.
你可以去参加独立日的烧烤活动
Isn't that in July?
那不是在七月吗
End of every August,
每年八月底
celebrate the day Dawn Saakashvili
庆祝唐恩·萨克威利
nail gunned her husband to death in his sleep.
用钉枪杀死她熟睡的丈夫
She went to prison for 20 to life,
她为此坐了20年的牢
But her kids didn't go to school with welts anymore.
但至少她的孩子不会再带伤去学校了
You and Malik have a good time.
你和马利克处得不错啊
I'm spoken for.
我已经结婚了
That's too bad. He's totally into you.
那真是太可惜了 他完全迷上你了
Oh. He say something?
噢 他说了什么吗
Doesn't have to. It's obvious.
没必要说出来 太明显了
It's a shame I didn't meet him when I was 11.
可惜我没在11岁的时候认识他
Uh, Kevin?
凯文
You know, it's great you and Ethel hanging out together.
你能和艾瑟儿一起玩真是太好了
What's wrong with me?
我到底哪不好
What?
什么
Ethel's got a boy into her,
艾瑟儿已经有儿子了
and she already has a husband.
而且她早有了老公
You're a guy. Don't spare my feelings.
你是男人 你告诉我吧 但说无妨
You got a crush, too?
你看上谁了
He doesn't even notice me.
他都没正眼瞧过我
Well, that may be your problem.
那没准就是你的问题了
You sure you're sending strong enough signals?
你确定你暗示得够明显了吗
I I've tried.
我尽力了
Guys are pretty dumb.
男人都很迟钝
Sometimes you have to put something shiny in the window
有的时候得直白一点
to get them in the store.
才能引起注意
You're not gonna slap me, are you? No.
你不会扇我吧 不会啊
Usually, after Veronica asks me to level with her, she slaps me.
通常维罗妮卡逼我说完实话后 都会扇我
Uh, stronger signals. Thanks, Kevin.
直白一点 我明白了 谢啦凯文
Mom?
妈
How was the cemetery?
墓地怎么样
Here.
你看看
"Eternal serenity."
永恒的宁静
Oh, that's a lovely casket.
骨灰盒真好看
Star of David's detachable.
可拆分的犹太教六芒星设计
So that's nice.
真好
What is it?
怎么啦
They... started digging the hole.
他们 开始挖洞
Yeah.
是啊
Sweetheart, are you sad he's gone?
宝贝儿 他走了你很伤心吗
No, I hate him.
不 我恨他
Oh, it's okay.
没关系的
Maybe just a little bit.
一点点也可以
Why? It's not like...
为什么 又不是说
If he were here, he'd apologize.
如果他在这 他会跟我道歉
Fix it, make it like it used to be.
弥补过错 修复父女关系
It's better this way.
这样更好
You know, he's gonna miss out.
反正他是见不着了
In what?
什么
The best grandkid ever.
我最棒的孙子
And you know what the best grandkid ever needs?
知道最棒的孙子需要什么吗
The coolest nursery ever.
最酷的婴儿室
Starting with the crib.
从婴儿床开始
Look, sweetie.
看看 亲爱的
How adorable is that.
多可爱呀
Crib done!
就选这个了
Look at this.
再看看这个
See? It's a little moses basket.
看见没 小小的婴儿篮子
We have to get that!
非它莫属了
And I saved the best for last. Look it. Baby lojack.
你看 压轴的保留婴儿用品 宝宝跟踪器
So no one can take him in the middle of the night.
这样午夜时分就没人能偷走他了
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表