Stan! You leave the tub running again?
斯坦 你又没关浴缸的水龙头吗
Goddamn it.
我日
Ow! Fuck!
操
Cock, cock, cock, cock, cock.
操操操操操
God damn it.
妈了个逼的
Stan?
斯坦
No, no...
不 不
No, no, no, Stan? Stan?
不不不 斯坦 斯坦
What the hell are you doing? Jesus Christ!
你干毛啊 我的老天
You stupid old shit, you scared the hell out of me!
操蛋的老东西 你吓死我了
What? What? I thought you were dead.
怎么了啊 我还以为你死了呢
No, no, I'm just taking a bath.
什么啊 我只是在洗澡
Well, why was it overflowing?
那为什么满地都是水
Well, the water got cold, so I was adding some hot water.
水凉了 我就加点热水喽
I guess I fell asleep.
刚才大概是睡着了
Stan, you can't keep doing that,
斯坦 你不能再这样了
or you won't be able to live on your own anymore.
否则就不能让你一个人过了
Please, I'm fine, I'm fine.
拉倒 我好着呢
Oh, yeah? Well, you left the stove on, too.
是吗 炉子你也没关
Yeah, I know that. I did it on purpose.
我知道 我故意的
Now, get the hell out of here. Get out.
赶紧给我滚出去 滚
You're lucky I don't drown you. Ah, get out.
没给你淹死算你走运 滚
Geez...
老天啊
Okay, so we'll clean up the meth lab,
我们先把地下制毒室清理干净
air the place out, and then call the cops.
通通风放放味 然后打电话报警
They'll bring her to a geriatric psych ward,
警察会把她带到一个老年精神病院
hold her 72 hours, do an evaluation.
拘留72小时 并做出评估
What if they find her normal?
万一评估结果是正常人呢
Aw, get the f... Okay, you're right.
开什么玩... 好吧 你说得对
When she doesn't pass,
如果没通过测评
they'll hold her for another 14 days and test her again.
她会再被关个14天 然后再做评估
Why didn't we think of this sooner?
之前怎么就没想到这招呢
I warned you about this yesterday.
我昨天就警告过你了
But do you listen to me? No, you don't.
你听劝了吗 没有
Shit, Carl. We could've avoided every...
妈的 卡尔 我们本可以避免...
What's going on? What happened?
怎么了 发生什么事了
I'm fine.
我好着呢
Don't listen to them.
别听他们胡说
Are you the guardians of Margaret Gallagher?
你们是玛格丽特·加拉格的监护人吗
She is.
她是
She's my grandmother. What happened?
她是我奶奶 怎么了
Well, your grandmother blacked out.
你奶奶刚才晕倒了
She was at an Ace Hardware, fell.
在王牌五金店 不省人事
Was taken to the emergency room. What was it?
后来被送到急救室 什么情况
ER Doc says cancer.
急诊医生说是癌症
Stage four pancreatic. Doesn't have long to live.
胰腺癌晚期 没多少日子了
Thank you, Lord.
谢天谢地
Grammy.
奶奶
Hey, it smells in here.
房间里怎么一股味儿
You blow up our lab?
工作室被你搞砸了吗
A little bit. Oh, come here.
搞砸一点 来 坐这儿
We'll get it right next time.
下次修好就是了
She's got to be in a lot of pain.
她正经受病痛的折磨
Shouldn't be leaving the house.
根本不该出门的
These morons don't know what they're talking about.
那些白痴知道个屁
Sign this form, please.
请在这上面签字
If she were my grandmother, I'd call hospice.
如果她是我奶奶 我就送她晚期患者收容所
They can manage her pain,
那边可以帮她减轻病痛
make her more comfortable.
让她最后的日子过得舒坦些
Hey, knucklehead, set up the card table.
傻逼儿子 说你呢 把扑克牌拿来
I want to teach Carl a little five card stud.
我要教卡尔玩梭哈
*I'm all out of love*
*爱已远去*
*I'm so lost without you*
*没有你 我彻底迷失*
*I know you were right*
*你是对的*
*Believing for so long*
*我一直深信不疑*
*I'm all out of love*
*爱已远去*
*What am I without you*
*没有你 我不知所措*
Shit, I can still see him.
靠 我还能看见他
*I can't be too late* *To say that I was so wrong
*一句对不起 希望来得及*
Shut the fuck up!
你他妈的闭嘴
Now, where were we?
好了 到哪了
You know, it's okay. It's okay.
算了 不来了 不来了
But I owe you for the prenup.
婚前协议的那份人情我还没还你呢
It's a little hard to keep going
外面有个迈克尔·波顿
with Michael Bolton out there serenading us.
听他唱歌 实在很扫"性"
I'm gonna get a restraining order.
我要去申请禁令
That's okay.
没关系的
I got to go beat the shit out of Ian anyway.
我现在要赶去跟伊恩决斗
I'll call you later.
等下打给你
If you don't like Air Supply,
如果你不喜欢空气补给乐队
I know other songs.
我还会唱别人的歌
You're late.
你迟到了
Where the fuck have you been?
死哪去了
Getting blown by some pregnant skank, as you called her.
被你口中的"大肚子荡妇"舔得爽翻天
Cause that's what she is.
她本来就是
Fuck.
操
I'm sick of living in your shadow.
我再也不想活在你的阴影里了
Who the fuck's asking you to?
谁求你这样了
It's hard not to when all my clothes are hand me downs.
连我的衣服都是捡你穿剩的 想不那样都难
Yeah, well it's not my fault I was born first or
那能怪我吗 我先出生的
more handsome or...
又比你帅气
smarter.
比你聪明
Asshole.
王八蛋
Dickhead.
瘪犊子
Want to get a beer?
想去喝酒吗
Yeah.
好啊
Let's go.
准备出发
School, come on, monkeys.
上学啦 快点 捣蛋鬼们
Carl, come on. Get out of there.
卡尔 赶紧的 快出来
Our house still smells like meth.
家里还是一股毒品味儿
Yeah? Whose fault is that?
是吗 那是谁的错啊
Whoa, good way to start school.
新学期 新造型啊
Wow, you look nice, Debs.
你可真漂亮 黛比
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey, little fella, did you get out of your crib yourself?
小家伙 你是自己爬出来的吗
My gosh.
小祖宗
Lip, come on, wake up.
利普 赶紧的 起床了啊
The Gallagher tickle spot.
挠你痒痒肉
Come on, first day of school, senior.
起床啦 高三的第一天
Oh, not going. You sick?
我不去了 你病了吗
Nope.
没有
Dropped out.
我不念了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Quit.
退学
You only have a year left.
再读一年就毕业了啊
Got to get a job.
我得找份工作
Take care of Karen and my kid.
养活凯伦和孩子
Kev?
小凯
Kev, wake up.
小凯 快醒醒
What is it? Ethel's missing.
咋啦 艾瑟儿不见了
I know, for two weeks.
我知道 都两个礼拜了
Not that Ethel, Ethel No. 2.
不是那个艾瑟儿 是艾瑟儿二号
Ethel!
艾瑟儿
How'd she get out in the first place?
它是怎么跑出来的呢
Ethel!
艾瑟儿
Baby?
宝贝
Was cleaning out her cage. Ethel!
我当时在清理她的笼子 艾瑟儿
And? Forgot the back door was open.
然后呢 忘了后门没关
V. It was hot inside.
小维 笼子里很热
Yeah, well, you let our new bunny escape.
现在好了 领养的兔子也被你整丢了
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表