Be quiet.
别出声
What the hell?
搞什么鬼
Get up.
快起来
Get up.
起来
It's 1:00 a.m.
现在是凌晨1点
Come on. Hop to it.
来 快点
Carl's awake.
卡尔起来了
I'll get Debbie.
我去叫黛比
Come on.
快下来
Is that our Halloween candy?
那是我们万圣节讨来的糖果吗
Who wants Candy Corn?
谁想吃玉米糖
Me.
我
Movie night.
电影狂欢夜
We have school in the morning.
我们早上还有课呢
Paranormal Activity 3. Right?
《鬼影实录3》 棒吧
My buddy Edgar shot this at the AMC.
我哥们儿埃德加在影院偷录的
Why is the camera so shaky?
镜头怎么晃得这么厉害
Edgar's got palsy.
埃德加有点残疾
It's rated "R".
是"限"制级的啊
For "Really fucking scary".
是肾上"腺"素飙升级的
So sit there and learn.
坐稳了 好好看
I'm gonna get Fiona.
我去叫菲奥娜
She wouldn't like this movie.
她肯定不爱看
This is gonna be our little secret.
这是属于我们的小秘密
Die.
死了
Don't go there.
别去那边
I'd trade my left nut for one more hour of sleep.
我愿意用左睾丸换取一小时睡眠
You're gonna be late for school.
你就要迟到了
I hope you're hungry
我希望你们都饿了
most important meal of the day.
好好享受一天中最重要的一餐吧
Carl, sit.
卡尔 坐下
House could use a spring clean.
我们给房子来次春季大扫除吧
It's November.
现在是11月
It's like Dawn of the Dead in here.
怎么都一副活死人的样子
What's with you guys?
你们这是怎么了
Debbie, can you get your father up?
黛比 去把你老爸叫醒好吗
He's out in the alley by the Chopiaks' garbage cans.
他在查皮克餐馆垃圾箱旁的小巷子里
Help him to bed.
把他弄上床
Ian left for work early.
伊恩很早就出门上班去了
Did you hear,
你听说了吗
I kicked Terry Milkovich's ass?
我把特里·米尔科维奇修理了一顿
Not the first time someone's come in here fists first.
他又不是第一个冲进来就揍人的人
Why don't you go for a run?
你怎么不去跑步呢
When's the last time you did that?
你上一次跑步是什么时候了
Got too much to do.
手里活太多
Like?
比如呢
Uh, make lunches,
准备午饭
get Liam dressed, take him for his checkup.
给利亚姆穿衣服 然后带他检查身体
Made lunches already.
午饭我已经做好了
I'm here.
我回来了
Doesn't all have to fall on you.
你无需再事必躬亲
I'm doing better, I promise.
我已经好多了 我保证
Carl.
卡尔
Carl Gallagher.
卡尔·加拉格
Okay, if you're not going to eat,
好吧 你不吃东西的话
I want your teeth brushed in two minutes.
就去刷牙吧 两分钟内搞定
Come on, wear this.
来 把这个穿上
You Febreze it first? Washed it last night.
你喷了除臭剂吗 昨晚刚洗的
Why don't you go for a run?
你怎么不去跑步呢
I remember when you used to run six miles before school every morning.
我记得你以前每天上学前都要跑上6英里
She did.
是真的
Steve, is Lip okay?
史蒂夫 利普还好吗
Got great news. Can I come over?
我有个好消息 能来找你吗
No.
不行
I'm right outside the house.
我就在你家门外
Of course you are.
想必也是
My wife is in love with another guy.
我妻子爱着别的男人
Congratulations? Marco.
要说恭喜吗 是马科
I'm importing him to the States, I'm gonna surprise her.
我要把他偷渡到美国来 给她一个惊喜
Yeah, what's her dad got to say about it?
你岳父大人会怎么说
Nothing can stand in the way of true love.
没有什么能够阻止真爱
He finds out, you're going to be Hoffad.
如果被他发现 你就完蛋了
He'll remain blissfully in the dark down in Rio.
他会继续窝在里约乐享天年
Can I come in?
我能进去吗
Cause we got nothing else to work out. Like what?
难道我们之间没别的问题了吗 比如呢
Like you still being married and harboring my brother?
比如你依然是已婚状态 且窝藏我弟弟
He's a truant, not a terrorist.
他只是逃学 又不是恐怖分子
Come on, Dad.
撑着点 老爸
Morning, Debs.
早安 小黛
Bring any coffee?
买咖啡了吗
Hmm, sorry. Step up.
抱歉 没有 上楼梯
Wife's boyfriend ain't here yet.
你老婆的小男友还没到呢
So when he gets in, so do I?
那如果他来了 我就可以跟你复合
Deal.
说定了
Don't make plans tonight.
今晚别做安排
I'm picking him up right now.
我现在就去接他
I never said "Deal."
我可没答应
All right, Mandy, third try.
好了曼迪 这是第三次通留言了
Look, I'm really bad at taking hints,
听着 我真的很不擅长读懂暗示
so I'll hit double digits if you don't call me back.
你不回我的话 我就一直打
Look, I need you to get your dad to back off.
听着 你真得帮我劝你爸停手
Coming!
来了
Package.
你的包裹
Signed for it.
我替你签收了
Y you don't have to get my mail.
你不必替我做这些的
It it's the body pillow.
是长抱枕
I I I ordered it for Karen.
我给凯伦买的
Butane?
丁烷味
Creme brulee father Pete's bringing a guest over.
我在做焦糖布丁 皮特神父要带客人来
Hospice?
临终关怀吗
Poor guy's been living in the church basement.
可怜的小伙 一直住在教堂的地下室
You, uh... need a hand bringing the bed down?
用不用 我帮你把床搬下来
No, no, no. I can, I can do it.
不不不 我自己来就行
I can help.
我可以帮你
No, no, no, no, no.
不用 真的不用
Fuck.
我操
Hey, the skinheads again?
又是那个秃瓢干的吗
Mandy's dad heard the news.
曼迪的老爸发现了
You and Mickey?
你和米奇吗
Mandy pregnant.
曼迪 她怀孕了
Well, congratulations.
恭喜了
I didn't know you switched teams.
我不知道你换口味了
Or was it just a late night
还是当时天太黑
stuck it in the wrong Milkovich?
你插错人了
He told Linda he's gonna put my feet in that meat slicer,
他跟琳达说要把我的脚塞进绞肉机
work his way up.
从脚碎到头
Linda call the cops?
琳达报警了吗
Think she wants the place firebombed?
她可不想引火上身
Mandy say whose it is?
曼迪说是谁的种了吗
Won't call me back.
她不回我电话
Try checking the school.
去学校看看吧
Yeah, Linda assured me that if I leave the place how it is,
琳达警告我不把这里恢复原样的话
then I'm gonna be out of a job,
就滚蛋走人
and anyway, she's not going to be there.
再说了 她也不会去上学的
She usually goes into hiding until her dad cools off.
她一般都躲着 等她老爸消气才出现
Spider hole in Tikrit?
躲在提克里特的狙击洞吗[伊拉克城市]
Relatives on South Justine.
在南贾丝廷的亲戚家
Went by, but...
我去过
her aunt wouldn't let me in.
可是她姑姑不让我进门
How's the homeless shelter?
你那个避风港怎么样
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表