开始会被视为行为不当的呢
to arouse yourself in front of others,
就算没东西出来
even if nothing comes out?
两岁
Two years old.
加拉格们
Hey, Gallaghers!
我需要专注与合作
I need focus and cooperation.
很不幸 弗兰克不幸把他的房♥间
Okay, unfortunately Frank has rented out his room
租给了一个怀孕女
to a pregnant woman.
我跟他们说过了
I already told them.
昨晚是你放她进来的吗
You let her in last night?
她自己进来的
She let herself in.
她有钥匙
She has a key.
再说 她从天朝来的
Besides, she's from China.
在天朝超生的孩子会被杀死
They kill extra babies there.
利亚姆得回去跟你住
Liam needs to go back in with you.
-没门 -黛比
- No! - Debbie.
这是就这么定了
What's done is done!
好吧
Okay.
暂时 利亚姆就跟着男孩子们住了
For now, Liam's in the boys' room with the boys.
-什么 -四个男孩一间屋
- What? - Four guys in one room?
这违反卫生条例了吧
Isn't that a health code violation?
我会去找弗兰克把事情弄清楚
I'll find Frank and figure this out,
在那之前 你们四个一间屋
but until then, four in the room.
五百步
Five hundred.
五百...
Five hun...
弗兰克
Frank...
弗兰克
Frank...
我走了五百步
It's 500 more steps.
五百步呢
500 more steps,
甜心
sweetie!
我走到了轻轨那儿
And I get to the "L."
宝贝儿
Honey.
说不定我能把工作找回来
And I can maybe get my job back
在圣斯蒂芬餐厅
at St. Stephen's Cafeteria,
亲爱的 不需要靠残障救济金了
sweetie, and go off disability.
弗兰克
Frank!
这难道不振奋人心吗
Isn't that exciting?
今天你要不要跟我一起走
Do you want to walk with me today?
我有活儿要干
Got to work.
那些是埃迪的工具
Those are Eddie's tools.
是的
Yes, they are.
您好
Hello?
菲奥娜 他在这儿呢
Oh. Oh, hi, Fiona. He's right here.
是菲奥娜
It's Fiona.
又怎么了
What now?
有人刚刚付给你两百美元
Somebody just dropped off $200 for you.
-说是他欠你的 多谢你了 -是谁
- Said he owed you, and thanks. - Who?
满脸胡渣 穿法兰绒衬衫
Unshaven, flannel shirt.
发生什么事了吗
What happened?
-耳朵被打开花了 -汤米·阿马达
- Cauliflower ear. - Tommy Armada?
我在壁炉架给你留了五十块
I'm leaving $50 for you on the mantel,
其他的我拿去买♥♥日常用品了
but I'm buying groceries with the rest.
那是我的钱 菲奥娜
That is my money, Fiona!
干得好 整死他 姐
Bravo. Give 'em hell, sis.
我们上班去了
We're off to work.
希拉 我讲电♥话♥的时候
Sheila, when I'm talking on the phone,
一次只能跟一个人谈话
I can only talk to one person at a time.
等我回来再说
We've talked about this.
小小声的说也没用
Whispering doesn't help.
孩童总动员开始咯
The rush is starting!
你吃过狗肉吗
Ever eat a dog?
弗兰克在哪
Where's Frank?
巧克力脆皮麻雀呢
Chocolate-covered sparrow?
钱呢
Where's the money?
去问功夫熊猫
Ask Kung Fu Panda.
-你骗我的吗 -你把家里钥匙
- You tricked me? - You gave somebody
给了一个陌生人
a key to our house?
-我们会不会得禽流感 -不会
- Are we gonna get bird flu? - No!
快去看孩子
Go watch the kids, please.
移♥民♥局端掉了她的待产窝点
INS raided her maternity hideout.
我当时正在酒吧门口大吐特吐
I was clearing my stomach outside the Alibi.
发现她在垃圾箱旁缩成一团
I found her huddled by the dumpster.
那你就把她扔给我们喽
So you dumped her on us.
在她生下孩子之前
We're giving her a home
先让她在这儿住段时间
till the baby is born an American.
她给了你多少钱
How much she paying you?
政策就是这样 只能生一个
Democracy is built, one baby at a time.
我要给移♥民♥局打电♥话♥
I'm calling the INS right now.
快把剩下的钱给我
Give me what's left of the money.
这可是关系到人♥权♥问题啊
This is a human rights issue!
芝加哥吗 请帮我转到移♥民♥♥国♥化居
Chicago? Immigration and Nationalization Service, please.
移♥民♥归化局
Naturalization.
归化局
Naturalization.
一个礼拜90块
90 bucks a week.
包括床位 三餐 还有茶水
For bed, rice and... tea.
根据以往经验 把你那假钱数翻倍才是实际数目
You know, historically, if I double your lie i get the truth.
她已经付给你180了吗
So she's already given you $180?
200多一点
A little over $200.
为什么每次在我逼出真♥相♥之前
Why always the deception stutter-step
你都要磨磨叽叽地扯个谎
before the truth?
这样可以加深我们父女两人的感情啊
Because it extends our quality father-daughter time.
把剩下的钱给我
Give me what's left.
让移♥民♥局来吧
Let Immigration do its job.
你把钱都花了
You spent all of it?
大错 特错
Wrong. Wrong.
就剩17了
17 dollars?
这还有点零钱
And change.
出去
Please just go.
你给我滚 哪凉快哪待着去
Just leave and go do whatever it is
只要别在这碍眼就成
that you do that doesn't require you being here.
这里人进人出 跟危地马拉的妓院没两样
People are in and out of here like it's a Guatemalan whorehouse.
我在你也不会注意到的
I didn't think you'd notice.
我可注意的到
I notice that you're here.
你出现唯一的原因就是以为这有钱
And the only reason why is that you thought money came in.
你知道这个家没你时是什么样子吗
Do you know what goes on around here
欢声笑语
when you're not here? Life.
欢迎
孩子出生前你可以待在这儿
You can stay until the baby's born,
但你得帮忙照看这些孩子
but you're helping with the day care.
去厨房♥把孩子们的杯子都添满
Get in the kitchen and start filling sippy cups.
听不懂英语
No English.
去给孩子们的杯子倒满苹果汁
Start filling cups with apple juice,
西贡: 越南胡志明市的旧称
否则 在你会说"西贡"之前
or I'll have you and your commie fetus
我就把你和你的共♥产♥兔崽子都踢出门外
deported faster than you can say "Saigon".
好了 小朋友们 我要上楼办公啦
Okay, guys, I'm going upstairs to my office.
现由小黛和艾瑟儿掌管大权
Debs and Ethel are in charge.
珍爱生命 远离水池
Keep away from the pool, or you'll drown.
-希拉家还有空房♥间吗 -没有
- Any spare rooms at Sheila's? - No.
我们会有个长得像李连杰的弟弟吗
We gonna have a brother that looks like Jet Li?
那女人的肚子不是我搞大的
I didn't knock that woman up.
我只想让她在异国他乡好歹有个躲雨的地儿
I am giving her sanctuary in a hostile country.
你老姐根本不懂我的意思
Your sister doesn't get that.
而且我讨厌她住着我的房♥子
And I don't like the way she talks to me
还在我面前放肆
in my own home.
你大可一笑了之
You just got to laugh it off.
才活了八年的小屁孩少来教训我
I don't need platitudes from an eight-year-old.
-十年了 -要想活到第十一个年头
- I'm ten. - Well, if you want to make it to eleven,
就别告诉一笑了之
don't tell me what to find funny!
当你每天睁开双眼顺畅呼吸的时候
And every day you wake up breathing,
你都应该给我画张感谢卡
you should be coloring me a thank-you note of gratitude
感谢你身上那一半我的DNA
that the half of you that came from me
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表