Tell her you found her purse--
我打赌她会给你报酬
I bet she'll give you a reward.
该死 转去留言信箱了 留条信息
Shit, it went to voicemail. Leave a message.
嗨 金
Hi, Kim.
我叫菲奥娜
Uh, my name's Fiona.
我在轻轨上捡到你的包包
I found your purse on the L.
给你自己的手♥机♥打电♥话♥
Um, give me a call back on your cell
好让我把包包还给你 好了 再见
so that I can get it back to you. Okay, bye.
完美 除非她付你高于两百块的报酬
Perfect. Now, don't give it back
别把包包还给她
unless she gives you at least 200 bucks.
我们把它放在淘宝上 就能买♥♥那个价钱
That's how much we can get for it on eBay.
好了 各位
All right, you guys...
我们去弄些鸡块回家吧
Let's go stock up on chicken nuggets for home.
我的心都躁动了
I heart sizzler.
去见克雷格·海斯纳可真不是件坏事
You know, it's a good thing that I met up with Craig Heisner.
要不我就不会找到这个包包
Otherwise I never would've found the purse.
他结婚了
He's married.
我是在说包包
I'm talking about the purse.
小希希
Sheils!
开门去
Door!
凯伦
Karen?
有人敲门
Door!
妈的
Oh, goddamn it!
凯伦不在家
Karen's not here.
我知道 她在日晒沙龙上班
I know. She's working at the tanning salon.
谢谢你的最新咨♥询♥
Thanks for the update.
事实上 我是来见您的
Actually, I came to see you.
我忙的要死
I'm busy.
我想娶凯伦
I want to marry Karen.
关我什么事
Well, what do I give a shit for?
希望您能祝福我们
Hoping to get your blessing.
我...
I, uh...
给她买♥♥了一枚戒指
got her a ring.
有配显微镜吗
Microscope come with that?
你知道吗
You know what?
恭喜你
Congratulations!
你去
Why don't you, um...
你去冰箱里拿点啤酒
Why don't you go get us a couple of beers
咱庆祝一下吧
out of the fridge? Let's celebrate!
好啊
Great!
你再敢这样
I will stab you until you bleed to death
-小心我捅死你 -嘿 伙计
- if you don't quit it out! - Yo, buddy!
闭嘴
Shut up!
过来
come here.
干嘛
Yeah?
这个夏天你得找点活干
Look, you got to get a job this summer
挣点钱我们好过冬
so we can make it through the winter, all right?
我一直在帮黛比看孩子
I've been helping Debbie with day care.
在家吃芝士通心粉可算不上帮忙
Eating all the mac and cheese is not helping out, bud.
你开学之前
Need to put a thousand bucks in the squirrel fund
得往这里存一千块
before you go back to school.
黛比 卡尔 过来帮忙
Debs! Carl! A little help.
-去帮你姐 -拿着
- Go help your sister. - Help?
拿钱包里的钱买♥♥的吗
Oh, is this from the purse windfall?
是啊 托她的福
The gift that keeps on giving.
华夫饼
Waffles!
还有蓝莓烤饼 法式土司
Blueberry pancakes in there, french toast,
还有加拉格中尉的煎蛋和香肠
and scrambled egg whites with sausage for Lieutenant Gallagher.
-谢了 -你的报纸
- Thanks, Fi. - Newspaper.
谢谢
Thank you.
卡尔 你的新袜子
New socks, Carl.
把破了的扔掉吧
Throw out the ones with the holes in 'em.
-太棒了 -去做指甲了
- Awesome! - Manicure?
奖励自己的
Treated myself.
昨天芝加哥死了19个人
19 people died in Chicago yesterday.
利普 给你买♥♥的烟
Carton of smokes for you, Lip.
这个人中暑死了
Wow. This guy died of heat exhaustion.
才54岁
He was only 54.
中暑也能死人
People can die from heat exhaustion?
好了 把剩下的东西放好
Okay, put the rest of this stuff away.
我得去见钱包的主人了
I gotta go meet the rich purse woman.
-她打来了 -早上刚打的
- Oh, she called? - This morning.
记住了
Hey, remember,
一手交钱一手交货
no reward, no purse.
有人吗
Knock, knock.
你要干嘛
What's all this?
科密特这周不能帮你粉刷屋子了
Uh, Kermit can't paint your house this week.
好像是疱疹复发了
Something about his herpes acting up.
我觉得是他女朋友传染给他的
I think he got it from that girlfriend of his.
所以我来代替他
So I'm gonna do it.
我还带了点你应该用的到的东西
I brought you a couple of things I thought you could use.
呼机的电池
Batteries for your beeper.
没问题
Working.
你一直想看的DVD
Those DVD's you wanted.
差不多20块一张吧
They were, like, 20 bucks each,
不过别担心 算我的
but don't worry about it-- It's on the me.
《母女情深》 《危情十日》 《莫负当年情》
Terms of Endearment, Misery, and Peaches,
是贝特·迈德尔那哥们主演的[其实是女的]
starring that guy Bette Midler.
还有
One more thing.
这是什么鬼东西
What the hell's that?
订婚戒指
An engagement ring.
有点小 你不觉得吗
It's a little small, don't you think?
大的卖♥♥完了
They were out of the big ones.
-给谁的 -给你的
- Who's it for? - You.
你不是认真的吧
You're not serious.
跟心脏病一样严重
Serious as a heart attack.
抱歉 这玩笑不恰当
Sorry, that was in poor taste.
你想娶我
You want to marry me?
是啊
Sure.
我随时可以等到新心脏
I could get my new heart any time now,
长命百岁
live a long life.
那就一起生活啊
Well, then let's live it together.
我可不想
I'm not sure I want to get stuck
对着你这张脸过下半辈子
looking at your mug for the rest of my life.
我套个袋子在头上就是了
I'll wear a bag over my head.
有时候你还挺逗的 加拉格
Sometimes you're funny, Gallagher.
我骗谁呢 如果呼机不响
Hell, who am I kidding? I might only have a few weeks
我就只剩下几周的时间了
if my pager never beeps.
你难道不想在死前知道有人爱着你吗
Don't you want to die knowing someone loved you.
你不爱我
You don't love me.
我慢慢开始喜欢你了
You're kind of growing on me.
弗兰克 你到底在打什么主意
What is this about, Frank?
想拿我的养老金吗
You trying to get my pension?
你有养老金吗
You have a pension?
我说过了
I told you.
或许没拿到那笔钱我就死了
And I may be dead way before I can collect it.
我知道 但是 当你去世后
Yes. But... When you die--
最好不是20年后
And let's hope that's not for another 20 years--
你的养老金会转到你的配偶名下
Your pension automatically goes to your spouse.
什么配偶
What spouse?
我靠 开玩笑呢
Oh, for Christ sakes!
我在这儿帮了你那么多
I've busted my ass around here!
才两周
It's only been two weeks.
多蒂
Dottie...
你为政♥府♥卖♥♥命23年
You worked for the city for 23 years.
如果算上清理口香糖就是28年
28, if you count the five I scraped gum off the sidewalk.
你那辛苦得来的养老金就浪费了
All the money you put in your pension will go to waste.
你可是超级努力的工作啊
You worked goddamn hard for it.
凭什么给你
Why should you get it?
我会让你的记忆活下去
Because I'll keep your memory alive.
明天
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表