Don't.
别这样想
It's not your fault
不是你的错
she's going through a hard time.
她这段日子也很辛苦
Yes, but even so,
是的 可即便如此
you deserve better.
她也不该那么对你
You're a good man, Jody.
你是个好人 乔迪
We should pray on it.
我们一起祈祷吧
Yeah.
好的
Why don't you get your own fries?
你怎么不吃自己盘里的
'Cause I want to eat yours.
我就想吃你的
So, I was minding my own business,
今天我做事时
listening in on Estefania's phone call.
偷听到艾斯特法尼娅讲电话
Turns out she's totally in love with some other guy.
原来她还和某个野男人有一腿
You know, she's playing Steve.
她在玩弄史蒂夫的感情
So?
所以呢
So you think I should tell him about it?
我要不要告诉他这事呢
What's in it for you if you do?
告诉他 你有什么好处
It's not about me.
跟我没关系
Exactly. If there's no money involved,
对呀 既然捞不着好处
don't get other people's shit on your shoes.
就不要揽别人的烂摊子
So you're saying if I was rich,
你是说如果我有钱了
then you'd consider keeping the kid with me?
你就会考虑留下孩子
How rich?
得看你多有钱了
Because if you were that rich,
你要是真成了大富翁
there's no way you'd think you still wanted this kid.
就绝对不会想要这个孩子
You might think you do now, but in the long run?
你现在想得好 以后可说不准
I'm Alana. This is Jeff.
我叫阿拉娜 他叫杰夫
Sorry I got started without you guys.
不好意思 没等你们来就开吃了
Have to keep the little guy fed.
不能让这小家伙饿着
So, you're 17?
你17岁对吗
Oh, yeah, we both are.
是的 我们都是
So, what do you drive? Your cars?
你们开的什么牌子的车
Um, I drive a Lexus
我开凌志
and Alana's got a Volvo.
阿拉娜开的是沃尔沃
Two cars.
两辆车
You guys are flush.
生活水平不错啊
Uh, is Lip here?
利普在吗
Oh, no.
不 他不在
Lip no home.
利普不在家
Nice surprise. Throw him out.
惊喜啊 把他赶走
What? He needs to be in school.
什么 他得去上学
I'm not his father, and more importantly,
我不是他爸 更重要的是
you're not his mother.
你也不是他妈
Yeah. If I was, I would've beaten him
如果我是的话 我一定会
black and blue with a wooden spoon.
拿大木勺把他痛扁一顿
You don't always have to be responsible for everyone, Fiona.
你没必要为每个人操心的 菲奥娜
Excuse me?
你说什么
Monica's back.
莫妮卡回来了
Enjoy it.
好好享受吧
Take the GED.
考你的普教证去
Read a book. Fuck you.
读本书 你去死
Truth?
想听真话吗
I took in the bear cub
我收留那个小子
looking to rile the adult female.
就是希望能激怒他姐姐
Hoping she'd charge over here.
希望她能上门来找我
Dangerous.
危险的方法哦
She might rip your head off.
她可能会把你的脑袋给扭下来
Hasn't yet.
这不是还没呢
Truth? I'm here to see Estefania.
事实上 我是来找艾斯特法尼娅的
Really?
是嘛
Hey, Este, Fiona wants to take you out tonight.
艾斯缇 菲奥娜想带你出去玩
Huh?
什么
Uh, drinking. Dancing.
喝酒 跳舞
Con Fiona.
和菲奥娜一起
You're such an asshole.
你真是个混蛋
Enemies closer, right?
和敌人要更亲密 对吧
He can't stay here.
你不能让他呆在这儿
Promise me you'll kick him out.
答应我 把他赶出去
Ah, Lip.
利普
What the hell was that about?
她为什么事来的
You.
你呗
Me and Bob used to come here.
我和鲍勃以前常来这儿
It's a great mix of gay, lesbian,
这儿人都不错 同志 拉拉
bi and some cool breeders.
双性恋 异性恋
It's, uh, a little weird being out with you.
跟你出来 还是有点 怪异
No shame, baby.
别害臊嘛 宝贝
See? But don't even think about coming out at school.
看到没 但千万别想着在学校出柜啊
Somebody in that neighborhood will knife you, for sure.
邻居们肯定会想杀了你的
Think I'll get carded?
我够年龄进来了吗
Nah. You're the bread and butter here.
别管啦 你可是他们的饭碗呢
They need fresh meat to keep the old guys coming in.
得靠你们这些新鲜血液来吸引老家伙
Oh, gimme a clock.That guy is totally checking you out.
快看那里 那家伙肯定是在看你
You're kidding, right?
你搞笑呢吧
oh, shit. Nine o'clock.
哇靠 九点钟方向
That kind of takes your
那种货色多少能让你暂时忘记
mind off the kid juvie, right?
少管所里那孩子了吧 对吗
He's in there 'cause of me.
他是因为我才被抓进去的
I'm sorry you're hurting, baby.
你这么伤心我也很难过 宝贝
Want to dance?
想跳舞吗
Okay, okay.
好啦 好啦
Here's to shirking responsibilities,
为了摆脱一切责任和束缚
not working for the man, and the women we love.
为不再为爱人卖命
All right.
干杯
Does Fiona talk about me?
菲奥娜平常提起过我吗
What, you're gonna
干嘛 你打算毁了
break your happy home with Estefania?
你和艾斯特法尼娅的幸福家庭吗
I'm not in love with her, but I shit myself every time
我根本不爱她 可只要一想到
I think about what her dad would do if I dumped her.
甩了她 她爸会怎么整我 我就怂了
That's good, cause she doesn't love you either.
那正好 反正她也不爱你
She's got this other guy, fucking...Marco somebody.
她爱着一个叫什么...马科的人
Are you fucking kidding me?
你他妈开玩笑吧
No, I heard them on the phone.
没啊 我听到他们打电话了
Pretty hot and heavy.
香辣重口啊
Sneaky bitch.
死贱人
She's such a fucking bitch.
她这么贱
I mean, how do you put up with her? You...
你怎么受得了她啊 你...
Estefania? No, fucking Fiona.
艾斯特法尼娅吗 我是说菲奥娜
You know what?
你知道吗
She was right to kick you out of the house.
她说得没错 我确实该把你赶出去
You should be in school.
你应该回学校去
Yeah, well, maybe I'll enroll again in May.
是啊 或许明年五月我会回去
Just in time to take your wife to prom.
正好带你那小老婆去毕业舞会
Okay.
好吧
Uh, I'm gonna change.
我要去换件衣服
Uh, my my clothes. Okay.
我...我的衣服 好的
Uno momento. Si? Okay.
等我一会儿好吗 行
Why don't you just donate her to science?
把她捐给解剖研究算了
I don't want her!
我才不想要她
Listen, please, don't throw her away.
听着 拜托了 别把她扔掉
I I... how much would it cost to bury her?
我...我葬她需要多少钱
That much?
这么贵
I'm just so wasted right now.
我真醉得不行了
Could we talk about this tomorrow?
我们明天再谈好吗
Please?
拜托了
Thank you.
非常感谢
My mother, even dead, she's a pain in the ass.
我妈就算死了 也能把我整到头大
Hey! Hi, you guys!
嘿 小家伙们
Who is this?
这是谁啊
Uh, that is Steve's wife.
史蒂夫的老婆
Oh, the Brazilian!
那个巴西人呀
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表