你们这些混♥蛋♥上礼拜都死哪去了
Where the hell were you last week, you fools!
这位是科特·麦克尼利上校
This is Colonel Kirk McNally.
我想打听一些西点军校的消息
I was hoping you could tell me a little bit about West Point.
快去看孩子
Go watch the kids, please!
好了 小朋友们 我要上楼办公啦
Okay, guys, I'm going up to my office.
现由小黛和艾瑟儿掌管大权
Debs and Ethel are in charge.
知道这是什么吗 解放
Do you know what this is? Liberation.
今天 走到蔬菜车
Today, a grocery truck.
明天 走遍全世界
Tomorrow, the world.
我想娶凯伦
I want to marry Karen.
我们不能再上♥床♥了
We can't have sex anymore.
是我的戒指吗
Is that my ring?
操
Fuck!
待会能约你出去吗
Are we on for later?
我没考虑好是否还继续喜欢你 亚当
I haven't decided if I still like you, Adam.
你和克雷格·海斯纳是高中同学吗
You went to high school with this Craig Heisner?
他可真帅 你的号♥码已经过去了
He's hot. Sent him your number.
"谢谢"有反义词么
What's the opposite of "Thank you"?
我打赌 他肯定以为你是去和他上♥床♥的
Bet he thinks you're gonna hook up.
他都结婚了
He's married.
去见克雷格·海斯纳可真不是件坏事
Well, it's a good thing that I met up with Craig Heisner.
他结婚了
He's married.
能在Facebook上收到你的消息真是意外
I was surprised to hear from you on Facebook.
你总是跟那个贱贱的啦啦队长在一起
You were always with that bitchy cheerleader.
她叫什么来的 露西·乔
What was her name, Lucy Joe?
你是说我的妻子吗
You mean my wife.
靠
Oh, shit.
-刚刚很开心 -是的
- So, that was fun. - Yeah, it was.
如果我未婚 我们之间也许有机会
If I weren't married, maybe things would be different.
为什么想在这见面
Why'd you want to meet here?
你说我高中时候应该约你
You said I should have made a move on you in high school.
那你老婆怎么办
What about your wife?
高中时我没有老婆
I didn't have a wife in high school.
不是吧
Seriously?
你看你 弄洒了
oh, no, we have a spill.
别扔了 安库什 给我住手
Stop throwing food, Ankush! Stop!
有意思吗
It's not funny, kids!
利亚姆
Liam.
去歇歇吧 我来帮你喂他们
I can do this feeding if you need a break.
都乖乖的
Hey, guys!
黛比
Debbie?
别扔食物了好吗
Let's not throw food.
谁在里面呢
Who's playing in there?
我找菲奥娜·加拉格
I'm looking for Fiona Gallagher.
你儿子多大了
How old is he?
这是我女儿 菲奥娜在哪
He is a she. Where's Fiona?
等一下 我去叫她
Uh, hang on. I'll get her.
别闹
Shh!
除非房♥子着火否则别来烦我 小黛
No, house better be on fire, Debs.
来了一位貌似要托儿的妈妈
Possible new client downstairs.
人家点名找你呢
Asked for you specifically.
接受新成员时最好有成年人在场
And it's always better to have an adult do the intake.
又来一个 你照顾得过来么
Can you handle another kid?
我可没有质疑过你的工作能力
I never ask if you can handle your job.
-孩子多大了 -刚会爬
- How old? - A crawler.
小菜一碟 走吧
Easy. Come on.
-你好 我是菲奥娜 -婊♥子♥
- Hey, I'm Fiona. - Bitch!
我让你勾引我老公
That's for fucking my husband!
我擦
Oh, shit!
不记得我了么 露西·乔·海斯纳
Remember me? Lucy Joe Heisner?
克雷格的老婆
Craig's wife?!
你个胆小鬼 臭不要脸的婊♥子♥
You run like a coward, you filthy bitch!
别想轻易逃出我的手掌心 小贱♥人♥
You're not getting away from me that easily, you little slut!
我♥操♥ 我♥操♥
Shit. Ah, shit!
我要狠狠地揍你 把你的屎都揍出来
I'm gonna beat you like a pinata till candy flies outta your ass!
妈的
Shit!
瘪犊子 哪里跑
Yeah, asshole, run!
靠
Shit!
给我站住 贱♥人♥
Come here! Bitch!
小希希
Sheils?
希拉
Sheila?
我怎么连半点早餐味都没闻到
How come I don't smell any breakfast?
俺滴个老天爷爷
Oh! Jesus!
你干嘛光着啊
Why are you nude?
"呼吸"新鲜空气
Gotta air it out.
希拉哪去了
Where's Sheila?
发廊
Hair salon.
那位女士
Excuse me.
你好
Hello!
能不能请你告诉瓦莱丽我得晚一点才能到
Can you tell Valerie that I'll be a little late?
她去美容院得瑟个什么劲儿
Why the hell does she gotta go to a beauty salon?
除了我还有谁会看她啊
I'm the only one that looks at her.
而我又不在乎
I don't give a rat's ass.
会有人看她的 妈妈希望找回以前的工作
Not for long. Mom's hoping to get her old job back.
完了 我要失去她了 是不是
Shit, I'm losing her, aren't I?
-我在煎鸡蛋 给你煎几个吧 -妈的
- I'm making eggs. I'll make you some. - Shit!
你躲不了一世
You can't hide forever!
老天 千万别让那个疯女人进来
Oh, Jesus Christ! Do not let that woman in!
你干什么好事了
What the hell did you do?
你知道我是怎么知道的么
You know how I know you fucked him?
他告诉我的
He told me,
你个吃鸡♥巴♥的婊♥子♥
you filthy penis mitten!
他干嘛要那样做 他干嘛要告诉她
Why would he do that? Why would he tell her?
因为你干了个孬种
Cause you chose a pussy.
你品位一向很差
You always pick pussies.
过几天就会没事了
It'll die down in a couple of days.
她会把气儿都撒在他身上的
She'll turn all that anger back on him.
幸运的话
If you're lucky,
你个孬种 娶了这么个傻♥逼♥
还能跟他来次真心炮大冒险
you'll get one more desperation fuck out of the guy.
你最好吃了避孕药 贱♥人♥
You better be on the pill, bitch! Huh?
克雷格的孩子可不是那么好生的
Craig's babies are all ten-pounders.
生一个就给你撕成两半
You push one out, it'll tear you in two!
我从自己家被追出来 躲到你们这儿
I was chased from my own house, and now I'm hiding in yours.
我勒个去 简直跟你一个样
Holy shit, I'm you.
我一直在等这一天到来
I have waited for this day.
弗兰克
Frank?
桌子下面呢
Under here.
你好
Oh, hey.
你好
Hey.
来些蛋蛋不
Want some eggs?
你的确有天赋
You really do have a gift.
手工费50美分一根 一共200根
200 bones at 50 cents a piece.
我可不是说着玩的 我们不能做♥爱♥了
I meant what I said, we're not screwing anymore.
"是啊"
Yeah, right.
不是吧 你来真的
What, you were serious about that?
一枚戒指就让你死心塌地了么
Oh, a grain of sand? That's all it takes?
比你给我的要多得多
More than you ever gave me.
你对这个男人了解多少
How much you even know about this guy?
他是我要嫁的人 知道这些足够了
I know enough to know he's enough.
我们还可以做朋友
We can still be friends, right?
是的
Right.
这里怎么会贡着梅根·福克斯
What's with the Megan Fox shrine?
卡尔最近睡车里
Carl's been sleeping in the van.
他有10岁么
Is he even ten yet?
我都不确定他最近在不在家
You know what, I'm not even sure he's around.
他一直在跟一个叫汉克的孩子鬼混
He's been hanging out with this kid Hank.
也是一个膝盖高的小混混
Another knee-high delinquent.
赌十块他们现在都进少管所了
Ten bucks says they're in juvie by now.
-这人到处旅行 -不 小矮子一个
- Guy must travel a lot. - Nope. He's a midget.
喜欢摆弄这些 好觉得自己正常点
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表