Give me a phone. Give me a phone.
把电话给我 把电话给我
Come on, guys, upstairs. Upstairs, kids.
孩子们 快点 跟我上楼
Okay, uh, fuck!
好吧 我操
We're good. We're good. We're good. Don't worry.
没事 没事的 别担心
More towels.
再拿点毛巾过来
Shit! There's been an accident.
操 我们家发生了一起事故
All right.
好了
North Wallace.
北华莱士街2119号 2119
She's bleeding badly.
她现在大量出血
Yeah, she's awake. Uh...
是的 意识是清醒的
Frank, more towels!
弗兰克 快多拿点毛巾过来
Towels! Will somebody give me a fucking towel?
毛巾 谁他妈的给我拿点毛巾过来
Frank, they want to know if she took any pills.
弗兰克 他们问她吃过什么药
Dad! Dad?! You're good.
爸 爸 你会没事的
I'm not sure.
我也不确定
Can you see me? Can you see me?
能看见我吗 你能看见我吗
Help me with her feet, Frank. Frank?
快过来按住她的脚 弗兰克 弗兰克
Get... Get over here!
你快过来
You with me? You with me? Breathe.
能听见我说话吗 能听见吗 深呼吸
You're gonna be good, okay? Slow, slow. You're gonna be good.
你会没事的 慢慢呼吸 你会没事的
It's just... It's fine. You're fine. You're fine.
没事的 没事的 你会没事的
Why didn't Frank come?
弗兰克怎么没来
I don't know, Debs.
我不知道 黛比
Holy fuck. Dude, if you say that one more time,
我操 兄弟 你要是再说一遍
I'm gonna throw you in the oven with that
回去以后我就把你和火鸡一起塞到烤箱里
turkey when we get home, okay? Okay, okay. I'm sorry.
明白了吗 好吧 对不起
You try Lip again?
你再给利普打个电话
Yeah, just left a message.
打过了 还留了言给他
Miss Gallagher?
加拉格小姐吗
Debs, stay with me.
黛比 跟我待在这儿
How is she?
她怎么样了
She's stable. Oh, thank God.
她情况稳定了 谢天谢地
We're gonna hold her for 72 hours,
我们会将她留院观察72个小时
make sure she doesn't try to harm herself again.
以确保她不会再做出什么自残的举动
She's bipolar?
她患有躁郁症吗
Okay, we'll get her back on her meds and leveled out.
好的 我们会让她继续吃药 稳定治疗
Can we see her?
我们能进去看她吗
No, not right now. She's heavily sedated.
不 现在不行 她被注射了大量镇静剂
You should go home. Excuse me.
你们该回家去了 失陪了
You okay?
你还好吗
Lip just called. He's coming?
利普刚回我电话了 他来了吗
Karen's having her baby upstairs.
凯伦正在楼上生孩子呢
Holy fuck!
我操
Is Maternity this way? I'm gonna be an aunt!
产科是在这边吗 我要当小姑啦
I'm gonna have a nephew I can beat up.
我以后就有个侄子可以欺负啦
Why can't I just get a C section?
为什么我不能剖腹产呢
You're too far along, sweetie.
亲爱的 现在已经来不及了
Sometimes Mother Nature has other plans, honey.
有时候大自然另有安排 亲爱的
Fuck Mother Nature!
去他妈的大自然
She doesn't have to worry about her vagina getting stretched out.
她又不需要担心她的阴道被撑爆
You were already pretty stretched out down there, Karen.
你的阴道已经快要被撑爆了 凯伦
I want drugs! Give me drugs!
我要打麻药 给我打麻药
Sweetie, push! You're almost there. Push!
亲爱的 用力 快出来了 用力啊
I am pushing, bitch. Oh, I can see his head.
我在用力啊 我看见他的头啦
Oh, my God, the miracle of birth, sweetie!
老天 生命的奇迹啊 亲爱的
It's so beautiful
真是太美了
More visitors.
又有探访者
Hey, sweetheart!
亲爱的
Oh, the Gallaghers!
加拉格家的人来啦
It's a party!
真是个派对呀
I'm gonna be a grandma!
我要当外婆啦
Great. Let's just have the whole Fighting illini
太棒了 趁我生孩子的当口你们
marching band in while we're at it!
去请个乐队来开个派对好了
Lip! Look, my baby boy's come out.
利普 快看啊 我儿子要生出来啦
Vagina.
阴道啊
Sorry we didn't have time to buy you any cigars, man.
抱歉我们没来得及给你买雪茄
Oh, no worries, man.
没关系啦
That's right, all you guys just fucking whoop it up
真好呀 你们在旁边大呼小叫
while I'm sitting in here! Fucking fuck!
我在床上痛的死去活来 我操
Okay, it's coming. It's coming. It's coming!
好了 要出来了 要出来了
Breathe, Karen.
深呼吸 凯伦
You keep breathing, fuck nut!
你给我呼吸一个看看啊 死猪头
Shit, I don't know if I ever wanna do this now.
靠 看得我都不想生了
One more big push, Karen.
最后用力一次 凯伦
Um, Doctor?
医生
What's going on?
怎么了
Is he okay?
孩子没事吧
Oh, no. That thing looks weird.
不 那玩意儿看起来好诡异
I think he looks beautiful.
我觉得他看上去很美
What's wrong with him?
他怎么了
He has Down Syndrome, Debs.
他患有唐氏综合征 黛比
Yeah, and he's Asian.
没错 而且他是亚洲人
Maybe we're just looking at him upside down.
或许是我们倒着看的缘故
Here you go, honey, you can hold him now.
给你 亲爱的 你现在能抱他啦
No, no, I don't want to touch him.
不 不要 我不想碰他
You should hold him and say good bye.
你应该抱抱他然后跟他告个别
Just take him away.
把他带走
What the fuck, Karen,
你他妈搞什么鬼啊 凯伦
I thought you said it was mine?!
你不是说孩子是我的吗
I screwed Timmy Wong as much as I screwed you.
我跟蒂米·王上床的次数不比跟你少
I never said it was your baby.
我从没说过是你的孩子
You just wanted it to be.
你只是自己一厢情愿罢了
Go tell Jeff and Alana to come
快让杰夫和阿兰娜进来
get their fucking baby.
把这个该死的孩子带走
Lip?
利普
Let him go.
让他去吧
Come on, Sheila! Hurry up!
快上来 希拉 快点
I got the baby! I got the baby! Come on! Come on!
我拿到孩子啦 我拿到啦 快点快点
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表