I could talk to Linda.
你说啥 你想让我去我中枪的地方工作
I'm sorry. You want me to work at the place I got shot?
就当是赎罪吧
Redemption tale.
-我去那能干嘛 -帮忙
- What would I be doing? - Helping.
我才不跟着人屁♥股♥后面收拾
I ain't cleaning up after people.
那里很干净 米奇
It's a pretty clean store, Mickey.
当保安怎么样
What about security?
可以吓吓和我一样
You know, scaring people like me
想进来偷东西的人
who come into the store trying to steal shit?
自从你中枪之后就没人敢来偷了
Stealing's been down since your shooting.
随便你吧
Hey, do whatever you want, man.
反正是你的主意
You brought it up.
好吧
All right.
准备好再来一次了吗
You ready to go again, or you, uh,
还是需要休息一下 擎天柱
need some time, fire crotch?
朱迪怎么样
How's Jody?
很棒
He's good.
和我一样棒吗
As good as me?
我们还没上过床
We're still not having sex.
谁让他叫朱迪呢
Right, 'cause his name's Jody.
这是他本名吗
Is that a, uh, real name or a nickname?
你不觉得很奇怪吗
You know, isn't it kind of creepy
一个比你大这么多的男人
that a guy who's twice your age
老和你混在一起
keeps hanging around you,
却不想和你上♥床♥
but hasn't tried to get in your pants yet?
你俩是要来真感情吗
You two getting serious?
干我就是了 别老提他
Stop talking about my boyfriend and fuck me.
烟雾报♥警♥器好了 电扇也修好了
Smoke alarm working, fan back up to speed.
还有什么
What now?
给你根绳子吊死
I could give you some rope to hang yourself from it,
不然就滚吧
or you could just leave.
-你女儿还好吗 -还是老样子
- How's your daughter? -Same.
植皮之后有过并发症吗
Any complications from that skin graft?
她搬去瑞典之后就再没联♥系♥过了
Haven't talked since she moved to Sweden.
她跑去瑞典干嘛
What the hell's she doing in Sweden?
躲我吧
Avoiding me.
我去睡了
I'm off to bed.
睡 刚11点
Bed?! It's 11:00!
以前在酒吧 你都是最后一个走
You used to close the Alibi every night.
以前干的事多了
Used to do lots of things.
还有什么我能帮你的吗
Anything else I can do for you?
你想怎样 弗兰克
What's the deal, Frank?
希拉·杰克逊终于把你赶出来了吗
What, did Sheila Jackson finally throw you out?
只是想帮忙罢了
Just offering my services.
想积点德了吗
Stocking up on your corporal works of mercy?
朋友间互相帮助
One friend helping out another.
楼上浴室厕所堵得很厉害
The upstairs bathroom's clogged pretty bad.
我可以骗你说是管子生锈了
I could lie and say it was roots growing in the pipes,
但其实都是因为我 和半打成人纸尿布
but it's all me, and a half dozen of those adult wipes.
我从来没用过那玩意
I never used those wipes myself.
认为它们是奢侈品
Thought they were an extravagance.
我没想到
Little did I know how nice it feels
戴着还挺舒服
to polish things up down there.
弄完后就走吧
Let yourself out.
这里没什么你拿得动又值钱的东西
There's nothing worth stealing you can carry.
我靠
Mother...
天啊
Jesus.
操
Shit!
我♥操♥
Oh, shit!
周末想去森林湖参加晚会吗
Want to go to a rave up in lake forest this weekend?
我有病啊
If I hated myself.
朱迪认识个叫亨利·伍德豪斯的人
Jody knows a guy, Henry Woodhouse,
只要他发条微薄就能
who can send out a tweet and get over a thousand people
在俩小时内找来几千个人
to show anywhere in less than two hours.
跟快闪似的 不过好玩多了
It's like a flash mob, but more fun.
那也是在森林湖
Excepting the fact that it's in lake forest
那可是小孩子才去的地方
and lake forest kids are there.
明天晚上有安排吗
You want to do something tomorrow night?
和朱迪一起看《勇敢向前冲》
Probably watching Wipeout with Jody.
他很喜欢那节目
He loves that show.
人们跑来跑去 被撞翻
People running around, wiping out.
"大球" 很搞笑
"Big Balls!" It's hilarious.
我们每次都吃着爆米花傻笑
We make popcorn and laugh.
听起来是个有趣的晚上
Yeah, it sounds like a crazy summer night.
我们只是互相陪伴
We're keeping each other company
避免走和以前一样的路
trying to avoid familiar patterns.
是吗
Mm-hmm. And, um...
那咱俩算什么
How do you characterize this?
有助入眠
Helps me sleep.
他走了就给我发短♥信♥
Text me when he leaves, all right?
现在你也在这过夜了吗
You sleeping here now?
不 我正准备走
Uh, no, just leaving, actually.
很高兴见到你 儿子
Good to see you, son.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 老爹
GFY, dad.
弗兰克家
糟了
Shit.
你♥他♥妈♥的是什么人
Who the hell are you?!
我租了这间房♥
I rent room.
弗兰克给了我钥匙
Frank give me key.
怀着孩子呢
Have baby.
有时间给我刮个腿吗
Got time for my legs?
我得载那些老骨头在城里转悠一整天
I got to drive old people around the city all day.
毛腿会被热死的
Too hot out for stubbly legs.
老人远足日吗 棒呀
Old people excursion day? Yay!
我老了的时候要是开始发疯
Do me a favor and kill me
-好心帮个忙 杀了我 -没问题
- if I start losing my mind when I'm old. - Will do.
在我生活的地方
In my community,
如果一个上了年纪的人觉得
if one of the elders felt that they were
活着已成为沉重的负担 他们就会
too much of a burden, they would wander out
走入风雪中 化作尘土
into the snow and give themselves to the elements.
你住那地方真高级
You come from twisted stock.
好了 泡沫都涂好了
All righty, I'm all lathered.
下手吧
Have at it.
那个叫朱迪的混♥蛋♥
You know, this Jody douche
头发比菲奥娜还长
has hair that's longer than Fiona's.
摩托车边上还挂了个行李箱
And he has a motorcycle with a luggage compartment.
知道了 快提问我定理
Yeah. Test me on the theorems.
如果A等于B 然后B等于A...
If A equals B, then b equals A...
-对称 -他不如再装个挡风玻璃
- Symmetric. - You might as well
直接把摩托当轿车算了
get a windshield and call it a car.
A等于A
A equals A.
自反关系
Reflexive.
也许这只是一个阶段
Maybe it's just a phase.
到现在她都还没跟他睡过
You know, she hasn't even slept with him yet.
然后呢
What's next?
也许他是个阉人
Maybe he's a eunuch.
也许她就是喜欢他吧
Maybe she just likes him.
-利普 你为什么睡在我床上 -问她
- Lip, why are you sleeping in my bed? - Ask her.
我转移了利亚姆 我没办法待在
I moved Liam. I can't be in the same room
他全天候手♥淫♥的房♥间里
where Liam is constantly masturbating.
如果没东西出来
It's not masturbating
那就不算是手♥淫♥
if nothing comes out.
谁说的
According to whom?
我的朋友杰克·奥唐纳
My friend Jack O'Donnell.
胡扯
Not true.
其实是有点道理的
It's kind of true.
法律上讲不是
Not legally true.
利亚姆会不会因为手♥淫♥
Liam can be arrested
-被逮捕 -不会 听着
- for masturbating? - No. Listen up.
在公共场合"自我娱乐"
What is the demarcation age
是在几岁的时候
where it's officially inappropriate
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表