We brought doughnuts and a bucket of chicken.
我们买了些甜甜圈和一桶鸡翅
Look what the cat drug in.
看好我的大麻
Hey, what are you doing? Come on.
你干嘛呢 别啊
This is not okay.
我绝对无法容忍这个
Oh, come on. Fi!
别这样嘛 小菲
Fi, will you just...
小菲 我拜托你能不能...
Now it is.
这样才对嘛
Why the hell weren't we invited?
居然不叫我们
Vodka, lemonade, blender.
伏特加 柠檬汁 搅拌机
Everybody, shut up.
各位 麻烦安静一下
Debbie would like to take this opportunity
黛比想借此机会
to say a few words about Grammy Gallagher.
为她的奶奶致辞
Well, I guess what I'm gonna say is that
我只是想说
Grammy will be missed.
奶奶 我们都会想你的
And if she's watching right now,
如果她泉下有知
I want her to know that we love her.
我希望她能知道 我们都爱她
To Grammy. Grammy!
敬奶奶 敬奶奶
I love this.
我很喜欢现在的状态
Being back with you guys,
回到你们的身边
it's like the best rush in the world.
这真是世界上最美好的事了
Mom?
妈
Mom? Can I come in?
妈 我能进来吗
Uh, no, honey, not right now.
不行 宝贝 现在不行
I have to... um, I'm busy with something.
我得...我正忙呢
Where the hell did you go?
你死到哪儿去了
Don't be mad.
别生气嘛
I went ahead and paid for your mom's ashes.
我去付钱把你妈火化了
You need the closure, baby.
你必须做个了断 亲爱的
I can't believe she's really gone.
我没法相信 她真的走了
Your mother...
你母亲
was a real cunt.
是个货真价实的贱人
Amen.
阿门
Breakfast of champions, I see.
胜利者们的早餐啊 我懂的
Gallagher!
加拉格
I paid you!
我还你钱了
I paid you, Terry!
我还你钱了 泰瑞
What the...?! Shit!
这他妈怎么回事 操
What the fuck, Milkovich?!
你他妈干什么 米尔科维奇
Get the fuck off me, you crazy bitch,
给我滚远点 疯婆子
this ain't about you.
这事儿与你无关
Frank, what the hell did you do?
弗兰克 你又干什么了
Why is it always my fault?
干嘛什么事情都怪我
My... little... princess...
我的...小... 公主...
Leave him alone!
不准碰他
My Mandy's pregnant, and this little shit's gonna pay.
我的曼迪怀孕了 这个小杂种必须负责
Atta boy.
好样的
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表