For those of you who were too fucking busy,
献给那些太他妈忙的人
this is what happened last week on Shameless.
以下是《无耻家庭》上周剧情提要
I'm gonna give the baby up for adoption.
我打算把孩子送给别人领养
If there's a market for babies out there,
如果可以买卖婴儿
I'm gonna corner my share.
我肯定能做垄断巨头
I'd kind of like to have a say
其实 我也有权力
in where this kid might end up.
决定孩子未来的命运
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Sending cash to my sons.
给我的儿子们寄钱
Frank gets none.
弗兰克一毛都没有
My fucking brothers?!
我那些操蛋的兄弟们
That bitch!
那个贱人
Presenting Frank and Monica Gallagher!
弗兰克和莫妮卡·加拉格夫妇驾到
Holy shit.
我操
Monica comes home long enough to reunite with Frank,
莫妮卡回来时间一长 跟弗兰克亲热够了
gets knocked up with another kid and then splits.
肚子被搞大 然后一拍两散
You look good, Moni. You back on your meds?
你看起来很好 莫妮 又开始嗑药了吗
I am not bipolar.
我不是躁郁症患者
First thing she did
她回来做的第一件事
bust my balls for kicking Lip out.
就是责怪我把利普踢出门
School or leave! What are you doing?
要么上学要么滚蛋 你在干什么
I'm not going back to school, so...
我不会回去上学的 所以
I guess that means I'm leaving.
我大概只能滚蛋了
How long do you need to stay?
你要住多久
Just till I'm back on my feet.
等我振作起来就走
It'll piss her off so much,
她会直接抓狂
she'll be back at your doorstep in a heartbeat.
瞬间冲到你家门口
Throw him out.
把他赶出来
You don't always have to be responsible for everyone, Fiona.
你不必一直辛苦照顾每个人 菲奥娜
Excuse me? Monica's back. Enjoy it.
你说什么 莫妮卡回来了 好好享受吧
I'm here. Doesn't all have to fall on you.
我回来了 你无需再事必躬亲
I'm not in love with her,
我根本不爱她
but I shit myself every time I think about
可只要一想到甩了她
what her dad would do if dumped her.
她爸会怎么整我 我就怂了
She doesn't love you, either.
她也不爱你
She's got this other guy
她有另外的心上人
a Marco somebody.
一个叫马科的
I'm importing him to the States; I'm gonna surprise her.
我要把他偷渡到美国来 给她一个惊喜
Leaving you free and clear.
然后你就解脱了吧
So when he gets in, so do I. Deal.
那如果他来了 我就可以跟你复合
Can't say he hasn't been
不得不说 他真是
working his fin ass off trying to win you back.
挖空了心思要赢回你芳心
Where the hell did you get all that?
你从哪儿弄来的啊
I found it!
我找到的
Where's the Squirrel Fund?
松鼠过冬基金呢
What the hell's a Squirrel Fund?
松鼠过冬基金是什么玩意儿
The first rule you learn in this house,
在这个家你要学会的首要准则就是
you hide the goddamn money!
你他妈要把钱藏好
You promised me.
你答应过我的
Get out of bed!
起来呀
Get out of bed, Mom!
起来呀 妈
Two for two. Hey, give me a turn.
一枪一个 让我也试试
Screw you.
滚一边去
I want to shoot a duck.
我也想打只鸭子
Go get your own gun, then.
拿你自己的枪打
At least give me a duck.
至少分我一只吧
I fucking shot them.
是我打到的
It's my pool.
泳池是我的
It's my dad's rifle.
枪是我老爸的
You're an asshole.
你个混蛋
An asshole who's eating duck for Thanksgiving tomorrow.
混蛋就混蛋 反正明儿感恩节有鸭吃
Later.
回见
Dick.
操
Monica?
莫妮卡
Mom?
妈
You okay?
你没事吧
I'm tired.
我好累
Made you breakfast.
给你做了早餐
It's been a few days.
你都这样好些天了
It's toast with peanut butter!
是抹了花生酱的土司
Got a few jelly packets from Leo's diner.
我从里欧的餐馆里顺了几盒果冻
I could get you one.
给你一盒怎么样
Mommy's not feeling too good right now.
妈妈现在有点不舒服
What else did Grammy buy you guys?
奶奶还给你们买什么了
Oh, I'm sorry, buddy, got to sell everything.
抱歉啦小家伙 这些都得卖掉
She still won't get out of her room.
她还是不肯出房间
I know what I want for Christmas.
我想好圣诞礼物了
I told you not to go up there. Leave her alone.
不是告诉过你别进去 别管她
AR15步枪 Well, how's she gonna eat? An AR 15 rifle.
那她吃什么 我想要
She'll figure it out when she gets hungry.
她饿了自然会想办法的
And no one's buying you a rifle.
枪什么的没戏
Is something wrong with her?
她到底怎么回事
She hasn't gotten out of bed in days.
都好几天不出屋了
Just what she does.
她就那样
What is? Little Hank has a rifle.
哪样 小汉克就有把步枪
Little Hank's being raised by wolves.
小汉克是狼窝里长大的
Mom's bipolar, Debs.
老妈有躁郁症[同两极] 小黛
Like the North and the South Pole?
像南极和北极吗
Sort of. Well, what can we do to help?
差不多 我们能为她做点什么
Not much. Just wait it out.
什么都做不了 等她自己好吧
For how long?
要多久
Till she snaps out of it.
等她振作起来就好了
Which she always does.
也不是第一次了
It just takes time.
时间是良药
I wish Lip were here.
我好希望利普在这儿
You should call him.
你应该给他打个电话
He'll know what to do.
他总是有办法
There's nothing to do, Debs.
我说了 没什么可做的 小黛
It is what it is.
顺其自然吧
Well... I'll see if I can get her up.
我去看看能不能把她弄起来
Ian, don't...
伊恩 别
Hey, Monica.
嘿 莫妮卡
I want to go back to that bar tonight.
我今晚还想去那家酒吧
You know, the one you took me to?
上次你带我去的那个
Will you go with me?
陪我去好吗
Come on, it'll be fun.
来嘛 肯定很好玩
You could wear that purple shirt.
你就穿着那件紫色上衣去
Come on, Monica.
拜托 莫妮卡
Here, you want some coffee?
想喝咖啡吗
Honey, Mom needs to rest.
乖儿子 妈妈想静一静
Please?
吃点嘛
All right.
那好吧
Depression is hereditary.
抑郁症是遗传病
Holy shit!
我靠
Look up the 10/22 ruger target tactical rifle.
查查鲁格10/22小口径战术步枪
Get away from me. You had your turn all last night.
一边去 你昨天都用一晚上了
Geraldo, it's Fiona Gallaher.
杰拉尔多 我是菲奥娜·加拉格
Was just wondering if you... Get away from me!
我想问问 别烦我
have any extra shifts available?
你需不需要人手
Did she get up?
她起来了吗
Uh, hang on a sec, Geraldo.
稍等一下 杰拉尔多
Hey, I need you to take the pool down
你去帮我把泳池拆了
there's homeless guy's bathing in it again.
又有流浪汉在里面洗澡
I can't. Got to get to work.
不行 我要去打工
Shit. Uh, sorry. Anything would be great
靠 对不起 干什么都行
cleaning, front desk, whatever you got.
清洁 前台 有什么我干什么
I think I'm depressed.
我想我患上抑郁症了
I've been feeling kind of funky lately.
我最近总是萎靡不振的
Means you're gonna get your period soon.
那是经期到来的前兆
It does?
是吗
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表